UC Davis truth: Photo; Student admits they trapped cops on purpose! Link.

Friggin Police. All those weapons yet they were just scared wittle bunny rabbits over a couple of unarmed kids sitting in a circle. Seriously,who believes this shit? Are people really so willing to bow & lick Police boots that they'll actually believe these kinds of absurd lies? Poor babies,they were just so frightened. What a scam. lol!

Friggin Police. All those weapons yet they were just scared wittle bunny rabbits over a couple of unarmed kids sitting in a circle. Seriously,who believes this shit? Are people really so willing to bow & lick Police boots that they'll actually believe these kinds of absurd lies? Poor babies,they were just so frightened. What a scam. lol!
Idiots like you get on their knees and kiss obamaturds behind believing all his lies.

Idiots like you get on their knees and kiss obamaturds behind believing all his lies.

I'm not an Obama supporter. But common sense is common sense. These Police were not threatened or frightened in any way. They are liars. All those weapons,yet a couple of unarmed kids just terrified them? Sorry,but i call Bullshot on this one for sure. Pure fantasy.

How do we know this "student" is not a police infiltrator? Or a neurotic? The fact is we know nothing about her, or who she is, and there has been nothing in the way of further investigation of her claim. So at this time it is appropriate to regard her comment as dismissible nonsense.

:eek: Ok first of all Amy Goodman is a liberal and "Democracy Now!" is completely liberal. Goodman's commentary was about how terrible the police were acting and she invited a protester (Elli Pearson) who was there for an interview. Pearson said "And at one point, they were—we had encircled them, and they were trying to leave, and they were trying to clear a path. And so, we sat down, linked arms, and said that if they wanted to clear the path, they would have to go through us."

The point of the interview was to continue propaganda about the police in this situation. To suggest it was a police plant is flat out fucking laughable. I can't even believe you think that argument would fly. By her own admission they challenged the cops and refused to allow them to depart. The video shows them going from person to person asking if they understood what was coming and they acknowledged that they understood.

Now look....I am not a big fan of cops. Head over to this thread and you'll see that I don't exactly hold them in the highest regard: http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/196213-more-police-cruelty-arizona-to-investigate-bloody-arrest-of-grandfather-at-walmart.html

But in this situation I can't find anything to rip on the cops for. These jack asses were begging for what they got and they know it.

At the bottom of the link below there's a short clip with a cop going person to person saying "do you understand that if you refuse to move you will be subject to removal by force?" and each of them nodded that they understood.

These jackasses understood perfectly that they were going to get it and they were willing to go through it to make a political point. They were well warned...they got exactly what they deserved.

UC Davis Student Admits Protesters Surrounded Cops and Wouldn't Let Them Leave | NewsBusters.org

20111129210911clipboard.png

:lol::lol::lol: You don't recognise hyperbole do you?:lol::lol::lol: What a tool. BTW I love your sig line. Describes libs pretty damned well....mindless sheep who run away from whatever yells at them the loudest at that particular time.

Who is running away from anything?

What are you talking about? You're not making any sense.

Also, I don't think you know what a sig line is. Sig lines go in the signature portion of a post. I have no signature. That thing beside my avatar is called a title. Say it with me. Title.

Also I heard that the more emoticons one tosses into their posts the more impact they have.

Last edited:
Poor little babies all dressed up in their 'Call of Duty' military gear. So scared of a couple of unarmed kids sitting in a circle. What a bunch of liars. I'm sure if the cameras weren't there they would have claimed the kids viciously attacked them and they just had to defend themselves. Same ole same ole with the Police. Nothing ever changes.

Ok first of all Amy Goodman is a liberal and "Democracy Now!" is completely liberal. Goodman's commentary was about how terrible the police were acting and she invited a protester (Elli Pearson) who was there for an interview. Pearson said "And at one point, they were—we had encircled them, and they were trying to leave, and they were trying to clear a path. And so, we sat down, linked arms, and said that if they wanted to clear the path, they would have to go through us."

The point of the interview was to continue propaganda about the police in this situation. To suggest it was a police plant is flat out fucking laughable. I can't even believe you think that argument would fly. By her own admission they challenged the cops and refused to allow them to depart. The video shows them going from person to person asking if they understood what was coming and they acknowledged that they understood.

Now look....I am not a big fan of cops. Head over to this thread and you'll see that I don't exactly hold them in the highest regard: http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/196213-more-police-cruelty-arizona-to-investigate-bloody-arrest-of-grandfather-at-walmart.html

But in this situation I can't find anything to rip on the cops for. These jack asses were begging for what they got and they know it.
Some lone bimbo's narration of what she thinks happened, with zero video or photo evidence or credible supportive testimony, is a categorical fantasy that occurred in her imagination. I know what I saw in the photos and video clips and I know what I didn't see. And as I've said earlier I didn't see anything that even vaguely suggests the free movement of any cop was impeded by anyone. And until you can post a video or a photo that does show a cop using a chemical spray in a defensive manner, which is the way they are supposed to be used, your impressions, and those of that lone girl, are exactly that. Your impressions. And you are welcome to them.

She majors in Sustainable agriculture and food systems?

Sociology??

No wonder none of these brats can find jobs when they get out of school.

Some lone bimbo's narration of what she thinks happened, with zero video or photo evidence or credible supportive testimony, is a categorical fantasy that occurred in her imagination. I know what I saw in the photos and video clips and I know what I didn't see. And as I've said earlier I didn't see anything that even vaguely suggests the free movement of any cop was impeded by anyone. And until you can post a video or a photo that does show a cop using a chemical spray in a defensive manner, which is the way they are supposed to be used, your impressions, and those of that lone girl, are exactly that. Your impressions. And you are welcome to them.

Ok I will try this one more time. Here's [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDd_TYotrxw"]this video[/ame] which clearly shows the protesters encircling them cops saying "we will let you leave if you let them go". In other words they knew they had the cops stuck. You don't say "we will let you leave if....." unless you have them in a position where you are keeping them there. It clearly shows the cops warning them repeatedly. It shows them covering up because they know full well what is about to happen. The cops ask the protesters, and it is audible in the clip, if they understand that they are going to be subject to force if they refuse to move and they say "yes we understand".

Now here in [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGagKL_tvS8&feature=player_embedded"]this video[/ame] it clearly shows the cops going from person to person issuing a warning of what was going to happen and the students said they understood.

Christ almighty, how hard is this to figure out?

Ok I will try this one more time. Here's [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDd_TYotrxw"]this video[/ame] which clearly shows the protesters encircling them cops saying "we will let you leave if you let them go". In other words they knew they had the cops stuck. You don't say "we will let you leave if....." unless you have them in a position where you are keeping them there. It clearly shows the cops warning them repeatedly. It shows them covering up because they know full well what is about to happen. The cops ask the protesters, and it is audible in the clip, if they understand that they are going to be subject to force if they refuse to move and they say "yes we understand".

Now here in [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGagKL_tvS8&feature=player_embedded"]this video[/ame] it clearly shows the cops going from person to person issuing a warning of what was going to happen and the students said they understood.

Christ almighty, how hard is this to figure out?
But the cops are not spraying those people! So the whole basis of your argument is irrelevant. How hard is that to figure out?

This controversy concerns the casual, unprovoked and entirely aggressive spraying of a small group of passively seated students. What the police are trying to do is justify that action by referring to what is in fact a separate issue. They might as well say they sprayed the seated students because of something that happened a week ago or a week later.

Last edited:
Trust me, they did NOT want to use the spray, look at the shitstorm it created.

You're fucking kidding me, right? Police with a bevy of weapons are "surrounded" by a bunch of unarmed college students sitting peacefully in a circle. And you think the cops felt so threatened they needed to spray pepper spray in their faces?

You must be one great little bootlicker.

But the cops are not spraying those people! So the whole basis of your argument is irrelevant. How hard is that to figure out?

This controversy concerns the casual, unprovoked and entirely aggressive spraying of a small group of passively seated students. What the police are trying to do is justify that action by referring to what is in fact a separate issue. They might as well say they sprayed the seated students because of something that happened a week ago or a week later.

At 6:07 in the first video the cops goes right over and warns them. They respond that they understand. Then the cops stand there for quite a while shaking a can of pepper spray and instead of moving they huddle in and cover their faces. How much more fucking warning do they need?

"Unprovoked and entirely aggressive spraying of a small group of passively seated students" my rosy red ass. They knew exactly what was coming. More like the spraying of a bunch of jackasses who knew precisely what was about to happen and decided they were willing to take it in order to make a political point.

Your argument is flat out ridiculous, dude. I can't believe you are sitting here trying to argue this.

You're fucking kidding me, right? Police with a bevy of weapons are "surrounded" by a bunch of unarmed college students sitting peacefully in a circle. And you think the cops felt so threatened they needed to spray pepper spray in their faces?

I really could care less about the OWS movement, I don't follow what they want, who they are, etc... They have the right to protest.

I think there is no elegant way for cops to clear a public space when they have to; it's going to be ugly. I support the cops in this sense; they were doing what they had to do and what they were ordered to do by the powers that be. Their tactics were questionable but considering the much more aggressive alternatives that include rubber bullets etc... it may have been the most humane thing in their toolbox at the time. Who knows.

But the idea that the cops were surrounded is so fucking stupid that I'm surprised the righties even brought it up.

But the idea that the cops were surrounded is so fucking stupid that I'm surprised the righties even brought it up.

Except that they were surrounded. Look at the first video I posted below. At the 1:40 mark they announce their intentions. At the 2:10 mark you can see them link arms and begin moving toward the cops. It shows another angle of it at the 2:28 mark and at the 3:00 mark it shows a very good angle of them moving around the police. Now I want you to notice between 2:10 and 3:30 just how many people we are talking about. This was no "small little group of peaceful protesters." This was a damned good sized crowd that was showing aggressive behavior by making a group effort to trap the cops. Now from 3:30 to 3:57 you can see the camera man going to the back side where the protesters have completed the encirclement of the cops. By the 4:15 mark you can see the circle continuing to close in and the camera has been going back and forth clearly showing the cops were surrounded.

There's flat out now way to argue that one. Even Mike said initially:

And as I've said earlier I didn't see anything that even vaguely suggests the free movement of any cop was impeded by anyone.

I notice that after I posted the video he at least stopped trying to argue that one.

Now, the next argument will be, "yeah but the cops have armor, they have batons, etc" and as such the protesters are not a true threat. BULLSHIT! If that crowd had decided to charge there was enough people there that the cops may have been able to take out the first two or three people that got in front of each cop's face and then they would have been overrun. If I was one of those cops I would be feeling VERY threatened.

I really could care less about the OWS movement, I don't follow what they want, who they are, etc... They have the right to protest.

I think there is no elegant way for cops to clear a public space when they have to; it's going to be ugly. I support the cops in this sense; they were doing what they had to do and what they were ordered to do by the powers that be. Their tactics were questionable but considering the much more aggressive alternatives that include rubber bullets etc... it may have been the most humane thing in their toolbox at the time. Who knows.

I agree that the cops were following an order to clear the park, and that is their responsibility whether they agree with it or not. The tactics, however, were reprehensible. They could have quite easily and simply just started arresting people. Instead, they employed pepper spray on people who were sitting down and demonstrating no threat to harm anyone.

You know....I have to say I am astonished. I have very little love for the cops. In fact I tend to view them as state sponsored thugs who are only slightly better than the criminal element they are supposed to be fighting. But I post multiple videos from multiple angles. I break it down and say "look what is happening at this time index", "look what the protesters are doing at that time index", "listen to what the protesters are telling the cops here", "listen to the cops issuing warnings right there". I break it down so it is as clear as the cellulite on Michelle Obama's ass. But all the liberal mind can see is this "tiny, little group of peaceful students minding their own business when out of nowhere and for no reason at all they are brutally accosted by a gang of cops."

I'm simply amazed.

You know....I have to say I am astonished. I have very little love for the cops. In fact I tend to view them as state sponsored thugs who are only slightly better than the criminal element they are supposed to be fighting. But I post multiple videos from multiple angles. I break it down and say "look what is happening at this time index", "look what the protesters are doing at that time index", "listen to what the protesters are telling the cops here", "listen to the cops issuing warnings right there". I break it down so it is as clear as the cellulite on Michelle Obama's ass. But all the liberal mind can see is this "tiny, little group of peaceful students minding their own business when out of nowhere and for no reason at all they are brutally accosted by a gang of cops."

I'm simply amazed.

The simple fact is that the cops made a choice: They could have simply started arresting people. Instead, without provocation from unarmed people sitting down, they chose to spray pepper spray at the people.

it doesn't matter what warnings they issued. They had no business using pepper spray. It was the response of jackboot thugs, not a professional police force sworn to protect and serve.

Last edited:
The simple fact is that the cops made a choice: They could have simply started arresting people. Instead, without provocation from unarmed people sitting down, they chose to spray pepper spray at the people.

it doesn't matter what warnings they issued. They had no business using pepper spray. It was the response of jackboot thugs, not a professional police force sworn to protect and serve.

Well first of all the police protect and serve themselves, especially in that situation. Secondly, you see no provocation in a very large group of people shouting "fuck the police" standing up, linking arms, and surrounding them, and saying "we will let you leave if you let them go"? Unarmed or not if that crowd decided to bull rush those cops, the cops might have taken out the first wave and then they would have been ripped to pieces. That many people surrounding you....armor, batons....shit had those protesters decided to go for it they would have torn those batons out of the cops hands and shoved them up their ass.

I guess you see what you want to see. I see a a group of people acting in a very aggressive and threatening manner.

Well first of all the police protect and serve themselves, especially in that situation.

That's not their job - and you don't protect yourself by spraying pepper spray into the eyes of unarmed people sitting down.

Secondly, you see no provocation in a very large group of people shouting "fuck the police" standing up, linking arms, and surrounding them, and saying "we will let you leave if you let them go"?

Eh, no. That might constitute a provocation to arrest someone. Maybe. For disobeying a legal order. But it's not a provocation to use pepper spray on seated people.

Unarmed or not if that crowd decided to bull rush those cops, the cops might have taken out the first wave and then they would have been ripped to pieces.

Bullshit. First, all they had to do was arrest people. If that led to violence, of course they could respond. Second, if anyone "bull rushed" them, the cops had tear gas, pepper spray, batons and guns at their disposal. They were not in danger.

I guess you see what you want to believe.

if anyone "bull rushed" them, the cops had tear gas, pepper spray, batons and guns at their disposal. They were not in danger.

I guess you see what you want to believe.

Whatever pal, but I think you dramatically underestimate what a group of unarmed people can do. Take any one of those cops equipped as they were and in the same proximity as the protesters put me and three other guys charging with the intent to fuck him up and that cop is a dead man. He will definitely get one of us, maybe even two before we're on top of him, ripping his helmet off and shoving his baton down his throat.

Now I will concede that that is an extreme scenario and it's highly doubtful that it would have gone down that way...maybe one chance in 10,000....BUT if it's my ass that's surrounded by a mob of people moving in toward me and shouting "fuck the police", I'm going to what I must to ensure that if someone goes down it aint me.

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree, but man I think you're completely off base.

Forum List

Back