UAW President, Shawn Fain, Agrees that People don't want to work

You get the premium for taking the risk of a loss. That’s the bet.

You can try to reduce the risk of your bet all you want, it’s still a bet.

There’s no such thing as a free lunch. No one will ever convince me otherwise.

These are investments, not really "gambling" at all, but the trading of securities.

You get the premium for taking the risk of a loss. That’s the bet.

You can try to reduce the risk of your bet all you want, it’s still a bet.

There’s no such thing as a free lunch. No one will ever convince me otherwise.
/—-/ For crying out loud, you get the premium no matter what. It’s like owning rental property. You get the monthly rent no matter what and still own the house.
I’m beginning to think you’re just being obtuse to get attention. Keep your money in the savings account at 1% interest and be happy.
I’m done. Goodbye

I have to prove everything to the ignorant? I guess you are too young to remember what happened during the obama administration

Look it up yourself, obama auto industry bailout

Obama literally bought up a majority of shares in general motors, sent them to bankruptcy court, thousands lost their jobs, rehires started below the previous union wages

I am the witness, now thank me for teaching you something
You're the ignorant because you can't prove it. What a dunce.

You're the ignorant because you can't prove it. What a dunce.
Your comment reads like you are the dunce. What makes you think that I can not show that the Obama bailout of the auto industry resulted in massive layoffs and when people were rehired they were hired for a lesser wage than the previous generation of Union Workers?

It may be that I am sitting on links right now, ready to shove them down your throat and everyone else, once I finish my trolling and catch all you suckers.

Nah, you are not smart enough to think of that angle, are you.

But pay attention, it is coming. Idiot.

Your comment reads like you are the dunce. What makes you think that I can not show that the Obama bailout of the auto industry resulted in massive layoffs and when people were rehired they were hired for a lesser wage than the previous generation of Union Workers?

It may be that I am sitting on links right now, ready to shove them down your throat and everyone else, once I finish my trolling and catch all you suckers.

Nah, you are not smart enough to think of that angle, are you.

But pay attention, it is coming. Idiot.
This is hilarious since in two threads in the past few days you told someone to post a link to prove their assertions. You are quite the idiot

This is hilarious since in two threads in the past few days you told someone to post a link to prove their assertions. You are quite the idiot
I shared the truth, 100% facts, and you call me an idiot? And why would I not demand a link from you, when you are demanding links? Where are your links? Will you respond with links? Will you respond at all saying, wow you were right.

democrats are loser, over and over

Even things that happened recently, the idiotic democrats act like it never happened and the only proof they accept is google. Who taught all the fools, that google is the arbiter of truth. It gets harder and harder to find the truth with google, as google buries all the negative stories about democrats.

Obama took over the auto industry, is that what I said?
On March 30, 2009, then-U.S. President Barack Obama issues an ultimatum to struggling American automakers General Motors (GM) and Chrysler...accepted $17.4 billion in federal aid in order to stay afloat
I think I said it cost jobs? Thousands laid off? Fired? Forced reitirement
As for General Motors, according to the conditions Obama announced on March 30, the auto giant had 60 days to undergo a major restructuring, including cutting costs sharply and getting rid of unprofitable product lines and dealerships
$17 Billion, ended up being $80 billion
— $80 billion — went to bail out General Motors and Chrysler.
I did say wages cut?
The companies reduced management ranks and executive pay; closed more than a dozen assembly plants; cut production capacity and discontinued brands; and reduced labor costs for current workers and retirees.
so much to the story, the USA actually lost money on the deal, Obama bought billions in stocks that were worth less when the US government sold what Obama bought
The U.S. government ended up losing $10.5 billion on the General Motors bailout... The government received 912 million GM shares, or a 60.8 percent stake, in exchange for the bailout in 2008 and 2009. It began selling shares once GM went public again in November 2010,
Different rates at different plants, union workers making less than half of what they used to.
Under a cost-saving arrangement, G.M. will pay 60 percent of the plant’s 1,550 workers the going wage of about $28 an hour, and the remainder of the workers about half as much or $14 an hour.
Much less money for new hires
teering plant in Saginaw, Mich., that GM is trying to sell, were asked to freeze wages for five years, lower the entry-level wage to $12 an hour and remove family members from new workers’ health-care plans. ..... Lower-paid workers could be the key to the UAW’s resurgence.

If EV's become the norm of private transportation, there is a good chance the domestic auto industry will become also rans in the global industry. China will win out on price with low wage labor which will be real competition with gas engine vehicles. Joe and the globalists will win with millions of American thrown out of work for it. As designed. the domestic auto industry was world dominant until the oil shocks of the 1970's. we had huge vehicles compared to the miniscule ones of the rest of the planet. The price of gas changed all of that. And we could not build vehicles fuel efficient enough and with quality. The then Prog citizens purchased foreign designed cars in huge numbers. The auto union retirees are living the life of Riley while Detroit slowly dies.

Forum List

Back