UAW President, Shawn Fain, Agrees that People don't want to work

The UAW has complaints after the Democrats, Obama, destroyed the Auto Industry.

Remember when Obama got most the union workers fired and then the ones who were rehired made less than half, starting out at $9 a hour.

Democrats wont remember Obama's fingers fiddling with taking over, the US auto industry

Remember when Obama got most the union workers fired and then the ones who were rehired made less than half, starting out at $9 a hour.

Democrats wont remember Obama's fingers fiddling with taking over, the US auto industry
No offense, but you sound exceedingly stupid.

No offense, but you sound exceedingly stupid.
The domestic auto makers and their employees put out crap as compared to the foreign auto makers when the real competition began in the 1970's. The golden age of our nation was WW 2 post war to around 1970 or so. Autos, Tech, Home Appliance, Home entertainment, Garment Industry, and more left from then. Employees that were fortunate in those industries got pensions and buyouts. And some did not. Names like Magnavox, Zenith and endless others now foreign owned. The worst part is that in autos, they gave trouble when the warranty ran out and unscrupulous car repair shops pulled a double whammy on the consumer.

The domestic auto makers and their employees put out crap as compared to the foreign auto makers when the real competition began in the 1970's.

Its not the American worker, its the American Big Labor.

Foreign outfits like Toyota and Honda have built Scab factories in the US- where the staff is paid as much as they are in UAW run places- and produce tremendous products.

US customers like to look for the Scab Label when they are buying merchandise nowadays.

However, it's not the people that's been peddled to us for generations and generations now.

Listen to who he was referring to...

As you can see, he's not mincing words.

The Masters of Passive Income he’s bitching about pull the strings that hold the politicians you vote for. The people you referred to as “peddled to us for not wanting to work” generate no income; passive or active. They don’t want to work and expect both passive and active income earners to provide them assistance at level that is beyond basic subsistence.

Where's your proof?

No problem, what a moron such as yourself thinks does not bother me.

It is true, Obama took over the US car industry, GM fired most the union workers and rehired workers for less than $10 a hour.
But you have yet to prove it.

Yet no link provided to this ever happening.
yet no link showing it did not happen

Obama bailed out and took over the car industry, that is a fact. One thing that happened is mass layoffs, and rehiring at under $10 a hour.

If google does not give me a link it is a lie?

Is that your argument, it is only true if it can be linked to. That is a nice way for you to remain willfully ignorant.

You mean, proving, not provided? No wonder you dont know shit, you should run your thoughts through google so you at least get your spelling right, as long as you are telling me I have to use google, you should set the example and start with spelling

But you have yet to prove it.
I have to prove everything to the ignorant? I guess you are too young to remember what happened during the obama administration

Look it up yourself, obama auto industry bailout

Obama literally bought up a majority of shares in general motors, sent them to bankruptcy court, thousands lost their jobs, rehires started below the previous union wages

I am the witness, now thank me for teaching you something

However, it's not the people that's been peddled to us for generations and generations now.

Listen to who he was referring to...

As you can see, he's not mincing words.

The UAW president makes millions off the backs of American consumers and workers

yet no link showing it did not happen

Obama bailed out and took over the car industry, that is a fact. One thing that happened is mass layoffs, and rehiring at under $10 a hour.

If google does not give me a link it is a lie?

Is that your argument, it is only true if it can be linked to. That is a nice way for you to remain willfully ignorant.

You mean, proving, not provided? No wonder you dont know shit, you should run your thoughts through google so you at least get your spelling right, as long as you are telling me I have to use google, you should set the example and start with spelling

So, you still cannot support your claims.

They will be, as always, dismissed till such time as you can.

Forum List

Back