UAH, August 2016 Temperatue

Its cooling, but it's warming.

Riiiiiiiiight

lol,

We're cooling because we're coming off of a super nino. The temperature goes up and down within the ENSO but the warming caused by global warming is the longer term trend.

The fact that you don't understand this and the fact that the warming enhances the "height" on the graph that the enso can push the temperature up tells a lot about your intellect.

It's cooling...but it'warming.

Right, Matt

Right

70 72 74 76 78 80 78 76 78 80 82 84 86 84 86 88 90 88 86 88 90 93

Get the point?

PS, Frank, do you actually believe in the existence of "The Devil"? Satan? Beelzebub? Lucifer?

70 72 74 76 78 80 78 76 78 80 82 84 86 84 86 88 90 88 86 88 90 93

Get the point?

PS, Frank, do you actually believe in the existence of "The Devil"? Satan? Beelzebub? Lucifer?

The chart shows a 2 decade pause in temperature

Get yourself "Satan, an autobiography " as told to Yehuda Berg

I haven't looked to see where ice-capdes (ship of fools II) was trapped. I know that the pack ice was growing rapidly last time I checked and the Russian ice breakers had told them to get out fast.. Which they ignored..

I challenged you before to back up that big lie, and as expected, you wet yourself and ran, like you always do every time you get called out on your lies.

Every word Billy said there was a lie. The ship was never trapped in ice. No icebreakers were ever near. The Russians never warned them to get out. Billy just flat out lied to everyone's face, something he makes a habit of.

Billy, if you disagree with my point about how you're a pissguzzling cult liar, you can prove me wrong. Simply show your evidence for your loopy claims.

Oh, the little ship Northabout is passing through the Canadian part of the Northwest Passage now, and has wide-open ice free water all the way ahead of it.

Tracking - The Polar Ocean Challenge

Billy? You can run again now. If we need to find you, we'll just follow the trail of piddle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back