This Solar Plant Kills 6,000 Birds a Year

Almost as bad as humans killing off the carrier pigeon...From hunting...

Worse...because we are fully aware of the fact now while we weren't at the time the carrier pigeon was killed off...I have discontinued a long time membership with the Audubon Society because they have remained so silent regarding the bird killing capacity of wind and solar.

Worse...because we are fully aware of the fact now while we weren't at the time the carrier pigeon was killed off...I have discontinued a long time membership with the Audubon Society because they have remained so silent regarding the bird killing capacity of wind and solar.
Don't forge the ants, humans have killed trillions...
Interesting to know you hate birds too.

I live by one of the most delicate wildlife preserves in the west. When it was threatened by a proposed rock quarry, we couldn't get the time of day from the Audubon or Sierria Club to help oppose it. The only thing they are interested in is $$$$.

No I don't , how nice of you to try and attempt to think for me, you do that at home also?

Where is you concern for the uncountable animals killed for food?

Where is that concern, or is it you just don't like renewable energy? Try getting to the point man and stop pussy footing around crying for some animals ,,while enjoying fried chicken, chickens are birds also..

No I don't , how nice of you to try and attempt to think for me, you do that at home also?

Where is that concern, or is it you just don't like renewable energy? Try getting to the point man and stop pussy footing around crying for some animals ,,while enjoying fried chicken, chickens are birds also..
and excellent cooked in a deep fat fryer.

Your attempts to derail the thread are obvious.
Call us the next time you see wild chickens for sale at Vons, dufus.

Sure, I bet eagles are just as tasty...BBQed.
Just go to the solar plant.
They serve vaporized eagle.

they are a leftist organization

indeed they are not going to do anything

about such a deal

now if it was a fossil fuel plant

that would be a different story

i have seen them act like vultures

and eat dead skunks along the road

i bet they are not very tasty at all

Your attempts to derail the thread are obvious.
Call us the next time you see wild chickens for sale at Vons, dufus.
Derail? So you deny the slaughter of birds for a food source? That is okay with you, but a few get burned by a solar panel and you are all up in arms.....hypocrite much?

Chickens eat all kinds of stuff, yet are tasty...They even peck brains out of the weaker birds...and eat them....yum.....

i have never seen a chicken munching on a three day old dead skunk in the middle of July

or any other time for that matter

Never had one, couldn't give you any feedback on flavor. Seems that you have though since you're mentioning it. I don't do duck and don't do pheasant, chickens fried in grease, want a piece?

i quit eating goose

after seeing them constantly hanging out

in the cities sewer ponds

--LOL

Chickens eat all kinds of stuff, yet are tasty...They even peck brains out of the weaker birds...and eat them....yum.....

i have never seen a chicken munching on a three day old dead skunk in the middle of July

I've sen them munching on shit and dead chickens...I have a small collection of them I abuse for eggs...
maybe you could open a dead bird market, fry the dead ones up and serve them like the Colonel serves up fried chicken. New business venture for you. Have them shipped in from the solar plant. You have a free warehouse scenario there. I think you should go for it.

I've sen them munching on shit and dead chickens...I have a small collection of them I abuse for eggs...
maybe you could open a dead bird market, fry the dead ones up and serve them like the Colonel serves up fried chicken. New business venture for you. Have them shipped in from the solar plant. You have a free warehouse scenario there. I think you should go for it.

good idea

--LOL

Forum List

Back