U.S. To Iran: DON'T TRY IT...

It's all about that Black Gold. It always is. Who are we to impose sanctions on Iran? It's no surprise they want to retaliate. And i'm sure the Military Industrial Complex is praying they do. More War only means more Cash for them. So Americans should prepare for more War. But what else is new right?

Who are we to impose sanctions on Iran?

Who are they to support terrorism around the world?

Your illogical non-sequitor/ad-hominem has failed like every other approach you've taken.

Oh so you're not heading over to kill you some of them I-ranians? Well then you're just another big-talking Chickenhawk.

You are such an sensationalist idiot. The Single US Carry Group already in the Area could Stop Any Attempt to Close the Straight. No need for anyone to go over there and kill Iranian's

Yea sure,no killing at all. Sure. :cuckoo:

by 2020, the US Navy will be running on 50% bio fuel. yep, that's right, green as a Democrat. Calm down, the military is taking its time in weeing off fossil fuels, but have we the people done the same??? nope. Too many hard ass Republicans too stupid to make the leap, and in bed with big oil.

Just what we need, bio fuel at twice the cost of oil. That'll solve all our problems.

Take your crazy shit to the conspiracy forum where it can be properly ridiculed, nutjob.
We have WMD and we've used them in the past. So who are we to tell any Nation they can't have Nuclear Power? .

We are well with in our Rights to Protect our self, Our allies and our national Interests. A Nuclear Iran is a Threat to all 3. The US is far from alone in "Provoking" Iran with Sanctions. The Vast Majority of the world does not want to see a Nuclear armed Iran. Indeed Sane logical people all do. Only Complete lunatics such as yourself think a Nuclear Armed Iran is not a bad thing.

Americans are addicted to Oil and War. And our Nation is crumbling because of it.

Take your crazy shit to the conspiracy forum where it can be properly ridiculed, nutjob.
We have WMD and we've used them in the past. So who are we to tell any Nation they can't have Nuclear Power? .

We are well with in our Rights to Protect our self, Our allies and our national Interests. A Nuclear Iran is a Threat to all 3. The US is far from alone in "Provoking" Iran with Sanctions. The Vast Majority of the world does not want to see a Nuclear armed Iran. Indeed Sane logical people all do. Only Complete lunatics such as yourself think a Nuclear Armed Iran is not a bad thing.

The U.S. has been proven to be far more aggressive and War-like than Iran ever could be. How many Nations has Iran invaded lately? In recent years especially,the U.S. has slaughtered far more innocent people than even Iran could imagine slaughtering. This is just fact. So who really needs the protection?

So i guess that's a yes. You will be heading over there to kill you some of them I-ranians. Glad to hear you'll be putting your money where your mouth is. Too many big-talking Chickenhawks these days. It's refreshing to see someone actually getting their lazy ass off their couch and heading over to back up their talk. So good luck to you. I'll pray for your safe return.

Your illogical non-sequitor/ad-hominem has failed like every other approach you've taken.

Oh so you're not heading over to kill you some of them I-ranians? Well then you're just another big-talking Chickenhawk.

Hey shitforbrains, when non-sequitors and ad-hominems have been exposed they work even less well each time you repeat them. Try something remotely logical or just shut the fuck up and go sleep off your meds for another day.

It's no crazy conspiracy.

Everything out of your fucked up, malformed brain is crazy and you spew conspiracies on a daily basis. You are not only suicidal but also anti-American, so you really, reallly, really can go fuck yourself you crazy idiot.

It's no crazy conspiracy.

Everything out of your fucked up, malformed brain is crazy and you spew conspiracies on a daily basis. You are not only suicidal but also anti-American, so you really, reallly, really can go fuck yourself you crazy idiot.

Oh stop being a baby. Time for bed little boy or girl. And don't forget your paci. :(

Weren't they strapping you in for the night a while ago? Did you spit out your meds when no one was looking again?

I personally would love to see Iran commit an act of war against the US. Then, hopefully, our Congress would declare war and we could begin to systematically dismantle them down to the point where they are harmless.

Even without the declaration of war, I could see the fleet and associated forces decimating the Iranians quick, fast, and in a hurry. Self defense is a bitch if you apply Texas rules. Why, by the time the politicians try to intervene with soundbytes and ROES, half the Iranian infrastructure would be rubble due to the reprisals.

Or, we could simply allow them to close down whatever piece of the water they own. The blockade would hurt them worse than us.

Either way this isn't really a challenge.

Weren't they strapping you in for the night a while ago? Did you spit out your meds when no one was looking again?

Forget your paci? Seriously little boy or little girl,it's way past your bedtime. You're getting cranky. Now pick up your blanky & paci and off to bed ya go.

The U.S. is the aggresssor. Iran is not. And how many nations has Iran invaded lately? And how many has the U.S. invaded? The U.S has slaughtered far more innocent men,women & children in recent years than Iran has. That's not even close.

Forget your paci? Seriously little boy or little girl,it's way past your bedtime. You're getting cranky. Now pick up your blanky & paci and off to bed ya go.

You're not making yourself look any more sane, in case you were wondering.

The U.S. is the aggresssor. Iran is not. And how many nations has Iran invaded lately? And how many has the U.S. invaded? The U.S has slaughtered far more innocent men,women & children in recent years than Iran has. That's not even close.

You are a hopelessly ignorant shit to even ask those questions. Why not move your anti-American ass over to Tehran and ask for citizenship?

So how bad do you want & need that oil America? Are you willing to go to War with Iran and die for it?

Iran warns of closing strategic Hormuz oil route.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's navy chief warned Wednesday that his country can easily close the strategic Strait of Hormuz at the mouth of the Persian Gulf, the passageway through which a sixth of the world's oil flows.

It was the second such warning in two days. On Tuesday, Vice President Mohamed Reza Rahimi threatened to close the strait, cutting off oil exports, if the West imposes sanctions on Iran's oil shipments.

In response, the Bahrain-based U.S. 5th Fleet's spokeswoman warned that any disruption "will not be tolerated." The spokeswoman, Lt. Rebecca Rebarich, said the U.S. Navy is "always ready to counter malevolent actions to ensure freedom of navigation."

With concern growing over a possible drop-off in Iranian oil supplies, a senior Saudi oil official said Gulf Arab nations are ready to offset any loss of Iranian crude.

That reassurance led to a drop in world oil prices. In New York, benchmark crude fell 77 cents to $100.57 a barrel in morning trading. Brent crude fell 82 cents to $108.45 a barrel in London.

"Closing the Strait of Hormuz is very easy for Iranian naval forces," Adm. Habibollah Sayyari told state-run Press TV. "Iran has comprehensive control over the strategic waterway," the navy chief said.

The threats underline Iranian concern that the West is about to impose new sanctions that could target Tehran's vital oil industry and exports.

Read More:
Iran warns of closing strategic Hormuz oil route - Yahoo! News
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

If the US and the West knows what is good for them, they must be Just Praying Iran tries this shit. The out come would not be a Question, Iran would lose a shit ton of Men, and Machines, and lose the Ability to even Attempt to Close the Straights, and the west would have an Excuse to use our air power to attack their Nuclear Program and attempt to Topple the Government. Another chance for America to remind every wanna be thug out there, that while we might struggle with an Occupation, we excel at Dismantling Conventional Military's and Controlling the Air and Sea.

Win win win for the west.

Bring it on Iran.

I bet my next pay check the Big wigs at the Pentagon are Just on their knees, saying please, please try it.

I mean really it would be such a gift to the West for Iran to pull this stunt, that I simply can not Imagine they actually would try it. They know were looking for an excuse to Destroy them, and they know we are fully capable of doing so.

It makes great tv and you Merkens love that, it's a shame that bombing stuff doesn't work any more.

US aircraft carrier 'spotted' in Iran wargames zone - Yahoo! News

A US aircraft carrier entered a zone near the Strait of Hormuz being used by the Iranian navy for wargames, an Iranian official said Thursday amid rising tensions over the key oil-transit channel.

"A US aircraft carrier was spotted inside the manoeuvre zone... by a navy reconnaissance aircraft," Commodore Mahmoud Mousavi, the spokesman for the Iranian exercises, told the official IRNA news agency.

The Iranian aircraft took video and photos of the US vessel, he added.

The US aircraft carrier was believed to the USS John C. Stennis, one of the US navy's biggest warships.

Turn it over to obama he could stop Iran by telling them pretty please don't do it

So how bad do you want & need that oil America? Are you willing to go to War with Iran and die for it?

Iran warns of closing strategic Hormuz oil route.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's navy chief warned Wednesday that his country can easily close the strategic Strait of Hormuz at the mouth of the Persian Gulf, the passageway through which a sixth of the world's oil flows.

It was the second such warning in two days. On Tuesday, Vice President Mohamed Reza Rahimi threatened to close the strait, cutting off oil exports, if the West imposes sanctions on Iran's oil shipments.

In response, the Bahrain-based U.S. 5th Fleet's spokeswoman warned that any disruption "will not be tolerated." The spokeswoman, Lt. Rebecca Rebarich, said the U.S. Navy is "always ready to counter malevolent actions to ensure freedom of navigation."

With concern growing over a possible drop-off in Iranian oil supplies, a senior Saudi oil official said Gulf Arab nations are ready to offset any loss of Iranian crude.

That reassurance led to a drop in world oil prices. In New York, benchmark crude fell 77 cents to $100.57 a barrel in morning trading. Brent crude fell 82 cents to $108.45 a barrel in London.

"Closing the Strait of Hormuz is very easy for Iranian naval forces," Adm. Habibollah Sayyari told state-run Press TV. "Iran has comprehensive control over the strategic waterway," the navy chief said.

The threats underline Iranian concern that the West is about to impose new sanctions that could target Tehran's vital oil industry and exports.

Read More:
Iran warns of closing strategic Hormuz oil route - Yahoo! News
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

If the US and the West knows what is good for them, they must be Just Praying Iran tries this shit. The out come would not be a Question, Iran would lose a shit ton of Men, and Machines, and lose the Ability to even Attempt to Close the Straights, and the west would have an Excuse to use our air power to attack their Nuclear Program and attempt to Topple the Government. Another chance for America to remind every wanna be thug out there, that while we might struggle with an Occupation, we excel at Dismantling Conventional Military's and Controlling the Air and Sea.

Win win win for the west.

Bring it on Iran.

I bet my next pay check the Big wigs at the Pentagon are Just on their knees, saying please, please try it.

I mean really it would be such a gift to the West for Iran to pull this stunt, that I simply can not Imagine they actually would try it. They know were looking for an excuse to Destroy them, and they know we are fully capable of doing so.

It makes great tv and you Merkens love that, it's a shame that bombing stuff doesn't work any more.
:D Close enough !:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back