U.S. To Iran: DON'T TRY IT...

And who are we to tell any Nation they're not allowed to have Nukes? We got em and we've used em. We have no right to put sanctions on Iran.

And who are we to tell any Nation they're not allowed to have Nukes?

We're the United States, you ignorant, nihilistic fool. Put down your big pop-up book of stupid-ass quotes from Ron Paul and go take your meds.

We're the United States, you ignorant, nihilistic fool. Put down your big pop-up book of stupid-ass quotes from Ron Paul and go take your meds.

We got em and we've used em. We have no right telling any nation they're not allowed to have Nukes. Who the Hell do we think we are?

We got em and we've used em. We have no right telling any nation they're not allowed to have Nukes. Who the Hell do we think we are?

The only good thing about idiots like you is that you are so utterly fucking irrelevant. You are probably too stupid to begin to appreciate how fortunate you are that your betters make the actual decisions that, unfortunately, keep nihilistic numbskulls like you safe along with the rest of the nation.

So how bad do you want & need that oil America? Are you willing to go to War with Iran and die for it?

Iran warns of closing strategic Hormuz oil route.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's navy chief warned Wednesday that his country can easily close the strategic Strait of Hormuz at the mouth of the Persian Gulf, the passageway through which a sixth of the world's oil flows.

It was the second such warning in two days. On Tuesday, Vice President Mohamed Reza Rahimi threatened to close the strait, cutting off oil exports, if the West imposes sanctions on Iran's oil shipments.

In response, the Bahrain-based U.S. 5th Fleet's spokeswoman warned that any disruption "will not be tolerated." The spokeswoman, Lt. Rebecca Rebarich, said the U.S. Navy is "always ready to counter malevolent actions to ensure freedom of navigation."

With concern growing over a possible drop-off in Iranian oil supplies, a senior Saudi oil official said Gulf Arab nations are ready to offset any loss of Iranian crude.

That reassurance led to a drop in world oil prices. In New York, benchmark crude fell 77 cents to $100.57 a barrel in morning trading. Brent crude fell 82 cents to $108.45 a barrel in London.

"Closing the Strait of Hormuz is very easy for Iranian naval forces," Adm. Habibollah Sayyari told state-run Press TV. "Iran has comprehensive control over the strategic waterway," the navy chief said.

The threats underline Iranian concern that the West is about to impose new sanctions that could target Tehran's vital oil industry and exports.

Read More:
Iran warns of closing strategic Hormuz oil route - Yahoo! News
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

If the US and the West knows what is good for them, they must be Just Praying Iran tries this shit. The out come would not be a Question, Iran would lose a shit ton of Men, and Machines, and lose the Ability to even Attempt to Close the Straights, and the west would have an Excuse to use our air power to attack their Nuclear Program and attempt to Topple the Government. Another chance for America to remind every wanna be thug out there, that while we might struggle with an Occupation, we excel at Dismantling Conventional Military's and Controlling the Air and Sea.

Win win win for the west.

Bring it on Iran.

I bet my next pay check the Big wigs at the Pentagon are Just on their knees, saying please, please try it.

I mean really it would be such a gift to the West for Iran to pull this stunt, that I simply can not Imagine they actually would try it. They know were looking for an excuse to Destroy them, and they know we are fully capable of doing so.

Last edited:

The only good thing about idiots like you is that you are so utterly fucking irrelevant. You are probably too stupid to begin to appreciate how fortunate you are that your betters make the actual decisions that, unfortunately, keep nihilistic numbskulls like you safe along with the rest of the nation.

Sounds like you need to get your ass over there and start killing you some I-ranians. You think you got the stones for that? I wish you luck. Bon Voyage.

'Crazy' is not a political position no matter how badly you and the old man you worship want it to be.

'Crazy' is not a political position no matter how badly you and the old man you worship want it to be.

So i guess that's a yes. You will be heading over there to kill you some of them I-ranians. Glad to hear you'll be putting your money where your mouth is. Too many big-talking Chickenhawks these days. It's refreshing to see someone actually getting their lazy ass off their couch and heading over to back up their talk. So good luck to you. I'll pray for your safe return.

Iran's Navy Consists of 3 50 year old Destroyers kept in Dry Dock Reserve. 5 Frigates, 3 corvettes armed with Modern Anti Ship Missiles, and between 1 and 2 Hundred Fast Boats (small Gun boats). All of which would be at the Bottom of the sea in Mere Hours if they Engaged Western Forces in a fight at sea.

Iran's Air Force is no match for US western Air Power, and would be Quickly Rendered Powerless.

The only other thing Iran can do to Threaten the Straight is Land Based Missile and Artillery attacks, and Sea Born Mines. The Land Based attacks would not last long because again our Air and Sea Power could easily Destroy any Threats they would attempt to Deploy in Range of the Straight. We have ways of dealing with the Mines, which in the end would probably end up being the biggest Problem of all.

Iran is not going to do this, unless of Course those who Believe Iran wants to bring about an end Days Conflict to bring back the 12th Imam or what ever are right. A closing of the Straights would effect the pocket books of Billions of People around the planet, and the Economic Security of the Entire world.

Building a Coalition to help us would be easy.

And Again I have to Point out that it would be a Free pass to us to attack Iran's Nuclear Sites, and attempt to Take out the Leadership.

I don't see how Iran could win anything out of it.

Last edited:

So i guess that's a yes. You will be heading over there to kill you some of them I-ranians. Glad to hear you'll be putting your money where your mouth is. Too many big-talking Chickenhawks these days. It's refreshing to see someone actually getting their lazy ass off their couch and heading over to back up their talk. So good luck to you. I'll pray for your safe return.

I would happily Push the Button and Launch the Anti Ship Missiles at any Iranian Vessel Attempting to Close The Straights. I would be quietly Praying that most or all of the Iranians survive and just the Ships are Sank, but we all know that would not be likely :)

Your illogical non-sequitor/ad-hominem has failed like every other approach you've taken.

Our Government just can't stop provoking War. The Military Industrial Complex really has achieved its goal of permanent War. Americans only know War now. They have an insatiable appetite for it. All those years of Government/Media War propaganda really has paid off for the Military Industrial Complex. It's tragic.

Take your crazy shit to the conspiracy forum where it can be properly ridiculed, nutjob.

Your illogical non-sequitor/ad-hominem has failed like every other approach you've taken.

Oh so you're not heading over to kill you some of them I-ranians? Well then you're just another big-talking Chickenhawk.

no. The straight doesnt belong to Iran

As I understand it, Iran controls 12 miles from it's shore, but at the bottleneck, the strait is only 21 miles, so Iran can only control 10.5 miles while the UAE and Oman control the other 10.5. As it is now, there are two shipping lanes, one inbound and one outbound with a two mile separation. Each lane is also two miles wide. This puts the inbound lane in Iranian waters and the outbound in UAE and Omani water.

In order for Iran to completely shut down the strait, Iran would have to take control of water that belongs to the UAE and Oman. Obviously that would be an act of war. Any way you slice it though, the US would take Iran out quickly. In some respects, I think we may be hoping that Iran actually goes through with the threat. We could quickly take Iran out, take out their government and their nuclear program, then leave and allow them to pick up the pieces. Most likely, the moderates would pick up the pieces and take control.

So how bad do you want & need that oil America? Are you willing to go to War with Iran and die for it?

Iran warns of closing strategic Hormuz oil route.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's navy chief warned Wednesday that his country can easily close the strategic Strait of Hormuz at the mouth of the Persian Gulf, the passageway through which a sixth of the world's oil flows.

It was the second such warning in two days. On Tuesday, Vice President Mohamed Reza Rahimi threatened to close the strait, cutting off oil exports, if the West imposes sanctions on Iran's oil shipments.

In response, the Bahrain-based U.S. 5th Fleet's spokeswoman warned that any disruption "will not be tolerated." The spokeswoman, Lt. Rebecca Rebarich, said the U.S. Navy is "always ready to counter malevolent actions to ensure freedom of navigation."

With concern growing over a possible drop-off in Iranian oil supplies, a senior Saudi oil official said Gulf Arab nations are ready to offset any loss of Iranian crude.

That reassurance led to a drop in world oil prices. In New York, benchmark crude fell 77 cents to $100.57 a barrel in morning trading. Brent crude fell 82 cents to $108.45 a barrel in London.

"Closing the Strait of Hormuz is very easy for Iranian naval forces," Adm. Habibollah Sayyari told state-run Press TV. "Iran has comprehensive control over the strategic waterway," the navy chief said.

The threats underline Iranian concern that the West is about to impose new sanctions that could target Tehran's vital oil industry and exports.

Read More:
Iran warns of closing strategic Hormuz oil route - Yahoo! News
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Why would we have to die for it? We can bomb the shit out of Iran without putting a single soldier on the ground.

Take your crazy shit to the conspiracy forum where it can be properly ridiculed, nutjob.

It's no crazy conspiracy. Our Government is always provoking War. They're provoking Iran right now. Imposing more sanctions on them is provocation. Why wouldn't Iran want to retaliate? We have WMD and we've used them in the past. So who are we to tell any Nation they can't have Nuclear Power? We don't need another War. So lets stop provoking.

Oh so you're not heading over to kill you some of them I-ranians? Well then you're just another big-talking Chickenhawk.

You are such an sensationalist idiot. The Single US Carry Group already in the Area could Stop Any Attempt to Close the Straight. No need for anyone to go over there and kill Iranian's

Forum List

Back