U.S. tells Moscow : " Putin to pull back from Ukraine or face painful sanctions". if Moscow invades Ukraine again, will Biden do what R. Reagan did ?

Reagan was unable to stop the Soviets in their actions nor was Reagan able to cause the USSR to confront it's own reformation.
Well he did force them to face their own actions. He forced the Soviets to abandon their empire. That's what Putin is about. He views that as a worse catastrophe than the Holocaust or either World War ... or even the famine Stalin caused in Ukraine that literally starved three million people to death.

D8AD5E8F-131F-407F-8D17-DF824FD3E901.jpeg

It is one of the reasons WHY they invaded Ukraine.
It's bs. Russia already has a court judgment for their money. NS2 and their Belarus pipeline would have allowed the russians to sell gas to the EU without ever touching Ukraine. Ukraine would not have been able to buy any gas without doing something about it's judgment debt. Putin's invasion is simply to gain a vassal state as it had before 1990. Whatever Rigby's agenda in posting propaganda is, it ain't about Russia's bill for the Ukraine.

Unless, the EU let's up on sanctions, Putin is not going to win because the freezing of Russian assets and preventing them from buying or selling anything besides their oil "should" should cause a recession so severe that the Russians will have nothing they can't produce. That means no parts for drilling, missing parts for everything. And even when they are paid for oil, all they can do is watch the money sit in a bank that cannot transfer it outside of Russia.

The russians can probably feed themselves, but beyond that .....

And Russia will be assessed financial costs of the physical damage, which will far outweigh what Ukraine owed them.

It is one of the reasons WHY they invaded Ukraine.

It's bs. Russia already has a court judgment for their money. NS2 and their Belarus pipeline would have allowed the russians to sell gas to the EU without ever touching Ukraine. Putin's invasion is simply to gain a vassal state as it had before 1990. Whatever Rigby's agenda in posting propaganda is, it ain't about Russia's bill for the Ukraine.

Unless, Putin is not going to win because the freezing of Russian assets and preventing them from buying or selling anything besides their oil "should" should cause a recession so severe that the Russians will have nothing they can't produce. That means no parts for drilling, missing parts for everything. And even when they are paid for oil, all they can do is watch the money sit in a bank that cannot transfer it outside of Russia.

And Russia will be assessed financial costs of the physical damage, which will far outweigh what Ukraine owed them.

Whose gonna collect?

We paid back Iran because Obama was a fucking moron.
WE did not send them money. Essentially, for banks were prohibited from giving them their own money until sanctions were lifted. Once they were, there was no legal way to keep them from getting their own money.

similarly, if and when Russia is sanctioned for deaths and monetary judgments from war crimes, Ukraine or Ukranians who have individ damages can go after them wherever Russia has money.

WE did not send them money. Essentially, for banks were prohibited from giving them their own money until sanctions were lifted. Once they were, there was no legal way to keep them from getting their own money.

similarly, if and when Russia is sanctioned for deaths and monetary judgments from war crimes, Ukraine or Ukranians who have individ damages can go after them wherever Russia has money.

Obama was a moron to allow them to get any of that money.

It's bs. Russia already has a court judgment for their money. NS2 and their Belarus pipeline would have allowed the russians to sell gas to the EU without ever touching Ukraine. Ukraine would not have been able to buy any gas without doing something about it's judgment debt. Putin's invasion is simply to gain a vassal state as it had before 1990. Whatever Rigby's agenda in posting propaganda is, it ain't about Russia's bill for the Ukraine.

Unless, the EU let's up on sanctions, Putin is not going to win because the freezing of Russian assets and preventing them from buying or selling anything besides their oil "should" should cause a recession so severe that the Russians will have nothing they can't produce. That means no parts for drilling, missing parts for everything. And even when they are paid for oil, all they can do is watch the money sit in a bank that cannot transfer it outside of Russia.

The russians can probably feed themselves, but beyond that .....

At what point do you think Russia says fuck it and launches it's nukes? Cause if what you are saying is true why wouldn't they?

Well he did force them to face their own actions. He forced the Soviets to abandon their empire. That's what Putin is about. He views that as a worse catastrophe than the Holocaust or either World War ... or even the famine Stalin caused in Ukraine that literally starved three million people to death.
I see, so according to you, Reagan is mightier than God in the persuasion department?

Reagan was unable to stop the Soviets in their actions nor was Reagan able to cause the USSR to confront it's own reformation.
Pretty sure history records he stopped them by forcing them to spend money they didn't have.

The United States urged Russia on Wednesday to pull back its troops from the Ukrainian border, warning that a Russian invasion would provoke sanctions that would hit Moscow harder than any imposed until now.

"We don't know whether President (Vladimir) Putin has made the decision to invade. We do know that he is putting in place the capacity to do so on short order should he so decide," U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said.

"Should Russia follow the path of confrontation, when it comes to Ukraine, we've made clear that we will respond resolutely, including with a range of high impact economic measures that we have refrained from pursuing in the past."

Its clear like a sunny day that USA sanctions from the hell can bring Putin´s empire down , if Moscow invades Ukraine again, will Biden do what R. Reagan did to ussr&Marxism ?

publishable.jpg

Reagan fans love to argue that communism doesn't collapse on its own. Very interesting.

There's a lot you're missing.
I only put that in there as an out. Looks like I didn't need it. I win again!!!!!!

So tell me more about this money we paid back?

pay back. 1. To pay or return (what is owed as a debt). 2. To repay (a person who is owed a debt).

I only put that in there as an out. Looks like I didn't need it. I win again!!!!!!

So tell me more about this money we paid back?

pay back. 1. To pay or return (what is owed as a debt). 2. To repay (a person who is owed a debt).

We shouldn't give any money to a terrorist regime, even if we owed it to them.

Ok, that's better language but was it money we owed them or was it their money we seized? I thought it was the latter.

It was money the Shah spent for weapons. When the mullahs took over, we canceled the order and kept the money.

US families of Iranian terror victims were suing Iran hoping to be paid from those accounts.
Rather than letting them, Obama had it sent to the thugs in Iran.

Forum List

Back