U.S. Rep. Ron Paul receives more military donations than Obama

Ron Paul supports the constitution and supports reducing our foreign bases. Anyone that has been overseas in the military realizes the MASSIVE waste of resources that is the American military juggernaught spread over the face of the planet. Military men and women take an oath to support the constitution, it is no wonder that they support the politician that does the same.

Because he isn't a warmonger. The military should always be used as a last resort. The military understands this while many of the civilian "flag wavers" don't. That's why he gets their support. He always has.

the military should be used as a last resort. but that doesn't mean they should have no presence.

paul is a naive fool who doesn't think that anything is worth fighting and dying for. and i find it difficult to believe that military people support that.

And you show extreme ignorance is what military men and women are supporting when they support Ron Paul. Not that I expected any better from you but....

Because he isn't a warmonger. The military should always be used as a last resort. The military understands this while many of the civilian "flag wavers" don't. That's why he gets their support. He always has.

the military should be used as a last resort. but that doesn't mean they should have no presence.

paul is a naive fool who doesn't think that anything is worth fighting and dying for. and i find it difficult to believe that military people support that.

And you show extreme ignorance is what military men and women are supporting when they support Ron Paul. Not that I expected any better from you but....

Liberals want us to fight all the meanies of the world.

But then call conservative warmongers for doing so.

2m6akio.jpg

Ron Paul supports the constitution and supports reducing our foreign bases. Anyone that has been overseas in the military realizes the MASSIVE waste of resources that is the American military juggernaught spread over the face of the planet. Military men and women take an oath to support the constitution, it is no wonder that they support the politician that does the same.

The "Hale Koa" is a vital, much-needed military institution !!!!
Trust me. Been there. Done that. Many times.
In fact - have reservations for the spring.

First you confuse donations with polls, and then you grace us with THIS gem. Have you had your meds this morning, Princess?

The only naive fool around here is you, missy. If you're so anxious for 'fighting and dying', go sign your ass up! Better yet, if you're even old enough, grab your kids and go sign THEM up! I'd be willing to bet your gung-ho ass would be singing a much different tune if YOU had skin in the game.

Another fucking chicken-hawk!

Lots of young kids in the military - so there's going to be a lot of them who like Ron Paul, politically.

The older folks in the military/careerists - they're voting anyone but Obama.

Lots of young kids in the military - so there's going to be a lot of them who like Ron Paul, politically.

The older folks in the military/careerists - they're voting anyone but Obama.

There's lots in the Military who never Matured - take you, for example.

You disparage people for not enlisting, and also disparage the Enlisted. You've got the mentality of a 6th Grader.

Does Ron want a cookie?

Who cares about Ron Paul.
He can't win anything other than his crappy Texas House seat.

You disparage people for not enlisting, and also disparage the Enlisted.

You still haven't provided when/where you've served, assbrain. My guess is you couldn't make it past the piss-test.

If you have not served your county, your observations regarding military service are irrelevant and ignorant.

It's like Truthmatters speaking on the issue of brain surgery.

You disparage people for not enlisting, and also disparage the Enlisted.

You still haven't provided when/where you've served, assbrain. My guess is you couldn't make it past the piss-test.

If you have not served your county, your observations regarding military service are irrelevant and ignorant.

It's like Truthmatters speaking on the issue of brain surgery.

You speaking on any "observations" is irrelevant, because you have the brain and maturity of a preteen playground dufus.

Anyone can state anything on an anyanous message board. You have not posted when or where you served, either. And then you would have to post something that proved you were not making it all up.

Many liberals like myself have a nice little dd214 that states Honorable. Some my age were even in the thick of 'Nam. Denigrating one's fellow Americans service because of their political philosphy does cause me to wonder if you have ever served at all. You can denigrate the political philosphy, but you damned well better not denigrate honorable military service by any American.

Anyone can state anything on an anyanous message board. You have not posted when or where you served, either. And then you would have to post something that proved you were not making it all up.

Many liberals like myself have a nice little dd214 that states Honorable. Some my age were even in the thick of 'Nam. Denigrating one's fellow Americans service because of their political philosphy does cause me to wonder if you have ever served at all. You can denigrate the political philosphy, but you damned well better not denigrate honorable military service by any American.

like calling the cooks fags. what a fucking loser this dude is.

Denigrating one's fellow Americans service because of their political philosphy does cause me to wonder if you have ever served at all.

He doesn't have any service to denegrate, assbrain.

And I really don't give a shit what you "wonder" about.

Forum List

Back