U.S. Rep. Ron Paul receives more military donations than Obama

Right. The only choice was Obama or McCain. Duh.

there was no independent candidate in the general election. and i would never waste my vote anyhow.

i voted for hillary in the primary.

i wouldn't vote for ron paul if he paid me. he's an idiot.

but i do find paulian zealots amusingly ignorant.
Says the **** who couldn't tell the difference between a poll and military contributions?

Why don't you do us all a fucking favor and stop typing shit here, you clearly have no idea what you're even reading. Hell I doubt you even read, I'm guessing you're some overweight redneck who sits at home and likes to pretend that she's got a fucking clue about what's going on in the world cuz she listens to Rush Limbaugh and watches Bill O'Reilly.

BAWWW!

negged for an array of low IQ reasons and piss poor upbringing.

If Obama gets 28k
Paul gets 36k

Rest of GOP is 15k combined

Then clearly the numbers dont reflect like or dislike of Military policy. I think Obama and Paul are pretty different.

Right. The only choice was Obama or McCain. Duh.

there was no independent candidate in the general election. and i would never waste my vote anyhow.

i voted for hillary in the primary.

i wouldn't vote for ron paul if he paid me. he's an idiot.

but i do find paulian zealots amusingly ignorant.
Says the **** who couldn't tell the difference between a poll and military contributions?

Why don't you do us all a fucking favor and stop typing shit here, you clearly have no idea what you're even reading. Hell I doubt you even read, I'm guessing you're some overweight redneck who sits at home and likes to pretend that she's got a fucking clue about what's going on in the world cuz she listens to Rush Limbaugh and watches Bill O'Reilly.

BAWWW!

negged

next time the military personnel contribute the most money to a neo-conservative, republicans will say that the military knows what's going on on the ground and it's proof that we should be in wars all around the world.

what the partisans say is predictable to the point that it's pretty much scripted.

next time the military personnel contribute the most money to a neo-conservative, republicans will say that the military knows what's going on on the ground and it's proof that we should be in wars all around the world.

what the partisans say is predictable to the point that it's pretty much scripted.

65% of all US wars were started by a dem.

Until Desert Sheild, they were on a roll dating back to WW 1

which doesn't change what i said.

but if you wanna change the subject, did you know there was a mass exodus of members of the democratic party to the republican party in the 60s and 70s?

The only thing you "contribute" is a trailer park assed way to talk to people, s0n son. Stop being a joke, you're not taken seriously and won't be until you drop off the false bravado. It's nagl - seriously. It wreaks of insecurity and femininity. :razz:

Shut your inbred, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing piehole, asswipe.

Why don't you log-off and enlist.

Afraid? Chickenshit? Don't like America?

The only thing you "contribute" is a trailer park assed way to talk to people, s0n son. Stop being a joke, you're not taken seriously and won't be until you drop off the false bravado. It's nagl - seriously. It wreaks of insecurity and femininity. :razz:

I'm 130% positive I'm less chickenshit than you are. Let's go on a date, tootz.

which doesn't change what i said.

but if you wanna change the subject, did you know there was a mass exodus of members of the democratic party to the republican party in the 60s and 70s?

yes, and did you know that dems used to be the conservatives?

I wasn't changing the subject, I was making conversation.

When/where did you serve, nutsack?

My guess - some fucking armchair warrior brigade.

I can't wait until Obama invades Iran - the draft is reinstated - and pole-smoking Libturds like you are used as cannon-fodder.

When/where did you serve, nutsack?

My guess - some fucking armchair warrior brigade.

I can't wait until Obama invades Iran - the draft is reinstated - and pole-smoking Libturds like you are used as cannon-fodder.

More insecurity ^

Mathematically speaking, you would have to be a conjoined twin to be that positive.

ex

YOU are 100% positive and your twin just doesn't feel the same at 30%.

Or any combination of numbers, where you and your twin are less than 100%, but not exceeding 130% when both are combined.

However, phasing in phycotherapy, you would always have the larger percent aka "The Lions Share."

Which has nothing to do with the astrological sign of Leo.

Mathematically speaking, you would have to be a conjoined twin to be that positive.

ex

Or any combination of numbers, where you and your twin are less than 100%, but not exceeding 130% when both are combined.

However, phasing in phycotherapy, you would always have the larger percent aka "The Lions Share."

My dick is considered a small person, and my pimp hand is strong. Warrior can come see me.

ex

My dick is considered a small person, and my pimp hand is strong. Warrior can come see me.

You must spread some shit around before giving GT more shit.

:lol:

Forum List

Back