U.S. Rep. Ron Paul receives more military donations than Obama

like calling the cooks fags. what a fucking loser this dude is.

I seemed to have touched a nerve with that one, huh faggot?

Actually, you pissed me off.

The cooks on my sub were not fags or people that hid in the back.

They went through the same shit rest of us went through and took more b/c the food sucked.

So Politicians know the military situation better than the military does? This is why RP does not need to be in the white house.

The never-served Liberals on this board know the military better than we do too, Ollie.

They went through the same shit rest of us went through and took more b/c the food sucked.

We had a few dainty MS'. They'd sashay around the galley - never bothered anyone.

One of my favorite Ron Paul Clips. He schools an Iraqi Diplomatic on diplomacy.

It gets good around 2:00

Ron Paul Questions Iraq Lawmakers (2/2) - YouTube

So Politicians know the military situation better than the military does? This is why RP does not need to be in the white house.

You do realize Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate to wear a uniform, right? Or do you just ignore that inconvenient FACT?

I think he knows a helluva lot more than you do, and your infantile posts in this thread seem to back me up.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for anyones Honorable Service. You may look at my profile page and see my Retiree ID card, it is posted there so all can see that I am exactly as I claim to be.

To clear up some misconceptions. Officers in the military are not necessarily more educated than enlisted personnel. There are much fewer of them and they get paid more. But many of the enlisted have college degrees. Why are the Officers donating to RP? Who the fuck knows or cares.......

like calling the cooks fags. what a fucking loser this dude is.

I seemed to have touched a nerve with that one, huh faggot?

My brother in law is a former army cook. Yes, our lives were in their hands at every meal. I swear some days they were really trying to kill us.:lol:

One of my favorite Ron Paul Clips. He schools an Iraqi Diplomatic on diplomacy.

It gets good around 2:00

Ron Paul Questions Iraq Lawmakers (2/2) - YouTube

You do realize Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate to wear a uniform, right? Or do you just ignore that inconvenient FACT?

I think he knows a helluva lot more than you do, and your infantile posts in this thread seem to back me up.

RP served, and I salute him for that. I doubt that his service makes him know more about the military than I do. His briefings as a congressman may give him an edge, but the military commanders still know more about what is happening on the ground.

Argue that all you like, we see the attacks continuing in IRAQ.

65% of all US wars were started by a dem.

Until Desert Sheild, they were on a roll dating back to WW 1

which doesn't change what i said.

but if you wanna change the subject, did you know there was a mass exodus of members of the democratic party to the republican party in the 60s and 70s?

yes, and did you know that dems used to be the conservatives?

I wasn't changing the subject, I was making conversation.

actually, the true conservatives (not what we call them today) were in the republican party prior to it being invaded by some democrats in the 60s and 70s (mainly over the issue of vietnam). that's why the two parties are so similar today. starting wars has never been a conservative strategy (unless you use today's definition of conservative (which is really neo-conservative)).

You disparage people for not enlisting, and also disparage the Enlisted.

You still haven't provided when/where you've served, assbrain. My guess is you couldn't make it past the piss-test.

If you have not served your county, your observations regarding military service are irrelevant and ignorant.

It's like Truthmatters speaking on the issue of brain surgery.
What a piece of shit you are.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for anyones Honorable Service. You may look at my profile page and see my Retiree ID card, it is posted there so all can see that I am exactly as I claim to be.

I'm sure you've negged warrior for his insults against the military, right? Right? :rolleyes:

I'm sure you've negged warrior for his insults against the military, right? Right? :rolleyes:

I don't insult the miltary, assbrain. I commend the military.

It's non-serving Keyboard Commando Warriors like you - that are worthy of insults.

I don't insult the miltary, assbrain. I commend the military.

It's non-serving Keyboard Commando Warriors like you - that are worthy of insults.
You insulted the cooks and the barbers, you piece of shit.

Warrior is SUCH a pussy, he has turned off PM replies, so that he can neg someone and not give them a chance to respond.

What a fucking piece of shit pussy! :lol:

Warrior is SUCH a pussy, he has turned off PM replies, so that he can neg someone and not give them a chance to respond.

Respond/whine here - in public, sissy.

Let's face it, the only thing you know about the military is how to stick a daisy into the end of a gun barrel.

Why don't you fucking enlist, asswipe?

Do we really need one more guy in the rear with the gear?

We always need cooks and barbers - you know - fag jobs.

"I didnt insult anyone in the military"

what a marroon

I didn't and never would.

Actually - the insult was directed at you. I believe I said something to imply an individual of your "Gayness" would fit in well as a cook or a barber - you know, a sissy job.

Why don't you enlist and take your boyfriend Sindyholic with you.

Respond/whine here - in public, sissy.

Let's face it, the only thing you know about the military is how to stick a daisy into the end of a gun barrel.

Why don't you fucking enlist, asswipe?
^ Talking pussy.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Forum List

Back