U.S. National Debt Hits Record $22 Trillion

Well we could talk about Clinton too if you would like. We need to fix things now. Obama, Obama, Obama....

Great, so you're ready to build a wall and keep out all the leeches.
Yes lets shut down the government for more SPENDING!

Well, I see you're turning out to be quite the idiot.
Your guy just shut down the government for more SPENDING.

And your guys could have prevented it.
I don't associate with any of these clowns. The shut down could have been prevented with MORE SPENDING.

Great, so you're ready to build a wall and keep out all the leeches.

I don't associate with any of these clowns. The shut down could have been prevented with MORE SPENDING.

Sure, now you separate yourself out. Listen champ, we know you're for anything anti-trump. Some of us now realize you're too fricken stupid to continue this conversation.

Sure, now you separate yourself out. Listen champ, we know you're for anything anti-trump. Some of us now realize you're too fricken stupid to continue this conversation.
And you are fighting with trump for more spending. Clearly you don't belong in this conversation. Run along spender.

Our partisans are so bad they only care about the debt when they can blame someone else. Where is the tea party? After many years of Republicans controlling the purse strings we reach $22 trillion. This needs to stop, we need a new party! All this debt and Trump fights for more spending!

Yes it has, thanks Obama
I have the idiot on ignore but take a look at this and see if you seen something that might be a reason why we are so much in debt?

In January 1964, Lyndon Baines Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.
Now if you are so worried about the debt, then lets just cut off welfare, because the War on Poverty is a failure. When you dont pay people to sit on their liberal lazy ass all day, bitching and moaning how their lives sucks, then they must get out and get a job, thus also paying more into the tax revenues, lowering the debt even faster. 1 trillion dollars a year goes to pay this, move it towards the debt and in 15 years, no more debt. And for those that think stealing instead of working is a good idea, when they are shot and killed that reduces the CO2 footprint and maybe the Earth wont end in 12 years as AOC claims....

Failed War on so called Poverty cost at $22 Trillion Dollars.

That is before adjusting for inflation which puts that number at around $37 Trillion.

Our partisans are so bad they only care about the debt when they can blame someone else. Where is the tea party? After many years of Republicans controlling the purse strings we reach $22 trillion. This needs to stop, we need a new party! All this debt and Trump fights for more spending!

Yes it has, thanks Obama
I have the idiot on ignore but take a look at this and see if you seen something that might be a reason why we are so much in debt?

In January 1964, Lyndon Baines Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.
Now if you are so worried about the debt, then lets just cut off welfare, because the War on Poverty is a failure. When you dont pay people to sit on their liberal lazy ass all day, bitching and moaning how their lives sucks, then they must get out and get a job, thus also paying more into the tax revenues, lowering the debt even faster. 1 trillion dollars a year goes to pay this, move it towards the debt and in 15 years, no more debt. And for those that think stealing instead of working is a good idea, when they are shot and killed that reduces the CO2 footprint and maybe the Earth wont end in 12 years as AOC claims....

He/she/it only wants to hear anti-trump.

Failed War on so called Poverty cost at $22 Trillion Dollars.

That is before adjusting for inflation which puts that number at around $37 Trillion.
We could cut all welfare and repubs would just spend on something else. We need to cut everything.

Yes it has, thanks Obama

He's the current president. How stupid are you? You just want to talk Obama who has been gone for years....

Yes it has, thanks Obama

He's the current president. How stupid are you? You just want to talk Obama who has been gone for years....

Really don't care if Obama has been gone for years. Reagan and Bush have been gone for longer. Obama basically DOUBLED the debt, and that will remain for years.

I’m not surprised.

Obama added $10trillion while depleting our military and ignoring infrastructure. Trump is working hard to repair the damage.
Trump has not increased military and infrastructure spending by $2 trillion. Not even close. You are going to have to try much harder than that to excuse his profligacy.

Dumb ratfuck. Obama raised the national debt proportionally more by the comparative time he was in office, and he effectively doubled it over 8 years...

in-a-chart-that-trump-called-a-beauty-he-highlighted-the-increase-in-the-national-debt-under-obama.jpg

At least we're getting our money's worth under Trump. Not so much under Obama.
LOLOLOL

Your chart shows the debt increased $1.6 trillion during Obama's first year .... the CBO predicted the debt would increase $1.2 trillion before Obama became president ... plus, we were still operating under the continuing resolution signed by Bush during the first few months of Obama's presidency ... plus, the economy cratered under Bush ... yet you yahoos blame Obama for every penny. Not to mention (but I will), Obama added an average of $1.17 trillion per year after inheriting the worst economy since the Great Depression; Trump has added an average of $1.01 trillion after inheriting a good economy.

1233796371590.gif

dont expect a democrat party to be any better,they are one in the same,no difference,just different name,but they work for the same person which is not us.the ONLY way it will stop is have an independent party that DOES work for the american people,we indeed need a new party,an independent one

I’m not surprised.

Obama added $10trillion while depleting our military and ignoring infrastructure. Trump is working hard to repair the damage.

I’d still like to know why democrats allowed that idiot to waste our money.

Out of the 3 trillion Trump has added to the debt none has gone to infrastructure and only a tiny fraction added that the defense budget

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dumb ratfuck. Obama raised the national debt proportionally more by the comparative time he was in office, and he effectively doubled it over 8 years...

in-a-chart-that-trump-called-a-beauty-he-highlighted-the-increase-in-the-national-debt-under-obama.jpg

At least we're getting our money's worth under Trump. Not so much under Obama.

Bush II added a higher percentage to the debt than Obama did.

I’m not surprised.

I’d still like to know why democrats allowed that idiot to waste our money.

Out of the 3 trillion Trump has added to the debt none has gone to infrastructure and only a tiny fraction added that the defense budget

Pathetic leftist liar.

Trump unveils infrastructure plan

Notice us democrats didnt become suddenly fiscally responsible and cry about the debt being the biggest problem bla bla bla.

Where is the tea Party? They wouldn’t teabag the Republican Party. The tea party and libertarian party are republican inventions so stupid voters who get frustrated with the gop have someone other than democrats to vote for.

Forum List

Back