U.S. National Debt Hits Record $22 Trillion

Our partisans are so bad they only care about the debt when they can blame someone else. Where is the tea party? After many years of Republicans controlling the purse strings we reach $22 trillion. This needs to stop, we need a new party! All this debt and Trump fights for more spending!

You know you just contradicted yourself, right?

Our partisans are so bad they only care about the debt when they can blame someone else. Where is the tea party? After many years of Republicans controlling the purse strings we reach $22 trillion. This needs to stop, we need a new party! All this debt and Trump fights for more spending!

Yes it has, thanks Obama
Ah the first partisan speaks. Yes Obama was bad. But look at Trump. He has increased deficits dramatically during a strong economy! And the right gives it a pass. Again, we need a new party.

Time to eliminate funding Planned Parenthood, NPR, PBS and start a work for welfare practice.

Time to eliminate funding Planned Parenthood, NOR, PBS and start a work for welfare practice.
Yeah that should make a real dent....

Time to eliminate funding Planned Parenthood, NOR, PBS and start a work for welfare practice.
Gotta start somewhere.

Since you won’t even start with fluff then you’re not serious about the debt.

Yes it has, thanks Obama
Ah the first partisan speaks. Yes Obama was bad. But look at Trump. He has increased deficits dramatically during a strong economy! And the right gives it a pass. Again, we need a new party.

Wow, now tell us you aren't a partisan...dumbass.
Obama set the bar, get back to us when Trump exceeds Obama's numbers.

I’m not surprised.

Obama added $10trillion while depleting our military and ignoring infrastructure. Trump is working hard to repair the damage.

I’d still like to know why democrats allowed that idiot to waste our money.

Gotta start somewhere.

I didn't say not to. I just love how the partisans quickly come out and say lets cut what the other side wants. That has gotten us to $22 trillion.

Yes it has, thanks Obama

Yes of course your guy gets a pass. Funny. Reagan tripled the debt. Bush took a balanced budget and dramatically increased deficits. Now trump increases deficits with full republican control and a strong economy. But hey it's all them Dems. Both are to blame. Until everyone knows that it will keep growing.

I’m not surprised.

Obama added $10trillion while depleting our military and ignoring infrastructure. Trump is working hard to repair the damage.

I’d still like to know why democrats allowed that idiot to waste our money.
I have to wonder what you are going to say when Trump's borrowing, as they inevitably will, exceed Obama's borrowing.

Time to eliminate funding Planned Parenthood, NPR, PBS and start a work for welfare practice.

This is like ordering a diet soda with your supersized double quarter pounder meal at McDonalds because you're on a diet.

Dumb ratfuck. Obama raised the national debt proportionally more by the comparative time he was in office, and he effectively doubled it over 8 years...

in-a-chart-that-trump-called-a-beauty-he-highlighted-the-increase-in-the-national-debt-under-obama.jpg

At least we're getting our money's worth under Trump. Not so much under Obama.

Gotta start somewhere.

I didn't say not to. I just love how the partisans quickly come out and say lets cut what the other side wants. That has gotten us to $22 trillion.

Of course you didn't say not to. You fricken libs just want to piss, moan and demand more....quite the solution.

Gotta start somewhere.

You won’t even cut fluff. You’re trolling your own thread.

So what spending would you cut to reduce the debt?
I would cut everything across the board. I don't see how there is any other option.

Dumb ratfuck. Obama raised the national debt proportionally more by the comparative time he was in office, and he effectively doubled it over 8 years...

in-a-chart-that-trump-called-a-beauty-he-highlighted-the-increase-in-the-national-debt-under-obama.jpg
And Trump increased deficits since Obama. How dumb are you?

Yes it has, thanks Obama

Yes of course your guy gets a pass. Funny. Reagan tripled the debt. Bush took a balanced budget and dramatically increased deficits. Now trump increases deficits with full republican control and a strong economy. But hey it's all them Dems. Both are to blame. Until everyone knows that it will keep growing.

Imagine that, anyone but Obama.

Forum List

Back