U.S. National Debt Hits Record $22 Trillion

You people just can't seem to accept the fact that President Trump is winning.

:dance::banana::5_1_12024::mm:

He is winning the contest to add to the debt faster than anyone before him.

Which is why you blow him daily on here. you are a big government statist.

Follow the thread dumbass. You can read, right?
LOLOL

Poor, baby, whassamatter? You don’t like me correcting you?

Sorry to hear following a thread is too complicated for you.
LOLOL

You poor thing. This thread is about the debt and I was talking about the debt. So it’s not just numbers that hurt your brain — it’s words too. :lmao:

The best part is both of the links he posted to back up his false claim showed him to be wrong.

Thinker makes a head of cabbage look smart

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Whatever makes you feel better.

Facts and truth make me feel better. Two things you seem to be allergic to.

Darkwind, post: 21818142
Then you would also have to factor in the costs of a prior president not ending the need for the war that ensued. Its all entangled that way.

Iraq was not invaded on a basis of a need or necessity or threat. It was a preemptive strike to confiscate and destroy weapons of mass production that did not exist. The existence of which was being determined through a peaceful process under international law at the time of the preemptive invasion.

Sinse there was no need for the invasion of Iraq, the deceit and errors are on the President who preemptively started it and the budgetary long term consequences of that quagmire should not be blamed on the politician who said before Iraq was invaded that it would be wrong and will not support a dumb war.

Then again Afghanistan was based on the United States inherent right to self defense as a result of the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks, Obama’s maintained the military effort there and costs for that war wouid and should transfer to his contribution to the Federal Debt.
You're wrong. However, I have no intention of rehashing the Iraq war with people who think there was no justifiable reason.

Obama debt will take time to repay....

Obama debt? Haha. Who appropriated the funds? Republicans held the House for 6 of the 8 years Obama was in office.

Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi approved everything Obama wanted...it didn't take long for Obama to amass the largest national debt America ever has had...either you have a short memory...you are lying...or someone has lied to you....but you will never convince me or anyone else that Obama was a frugal spender....ever...we know better...

Cool story...but say, what did they approve that cost 10 Trillion dollars, or even 2T for that matter?

If you can’t say, then you know your story is pure bs

52592454_2109237732447245_2546958766654357504_n.png

Darkwind, post: 21818142
Then you would also have to factor in the costs of a prior president not ending the need for the war that ensued. Its all entangled that way.

Iraq was not invaded on a basis of a need or necessity or threat. It was a preemptive strike to confiscate and destroy weapons of mass production that did not exist. The existence of which was being determined through a peaceful process under international law at the time of the preemptive invasion.

Sinse there was no need for the invasion of Iraq, the deceit and errors are on the President who preemptively started it and the budgetary long term consequences of that quagmire should not be blamed on the politician who said before Iraq was invaded that it would be wrong and will not support a dumb war.

Then again Afghanistan was based on the United States inherent right to self defense as a result of the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks, Obama’s maintained the military effort there and costs for that war wouid and should transfer to his contribution to the Federal Debt.

You're wrong. However, I have no intention of rehashing the Iraq war with people who think there was no justifiable reason.

No rehashing necessary. Iraq did not have the threat of WMD that was used as the ONLY “threat-oriented” justification for the invasion. That is a known fact. No need to rehash certain undeniable historical and documented facts.

As it applies to this discussion about debt, as usual your typical distortion and/or denial of such facts are necessary for your world view that President Obama is responsible for debt incurred for a needless war that he himself correctly opposed before it was started.

Of course you do not want to rehash the facts that are endorsed even more vehemently by the second successive President since Iraq was invaded. The election of Trumpo was aided in part by a majority of Republican voter acceptance that Bush lied about WMD to justify his costly and needless invasion.

Please explain why you believe Obama is responsible for piled up debt that was the result of Bush’s disastrous needless invasion of Iraq.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back