U.S. has intel that Russian commanders have orders to proceed with Ukraine invasion

Putin is ready to announce the liberation of East Ukraine!!
There is little doubt that Putin has held back and was completely opposed to war in Ukraine. This has to be seen as the provocation that Putin can't ignore.

So the question becomes, just how resolute and determined is Putin to prevent Nato in Ukraine, and on Russia's border?

Is this the final straw that he won't allow?

And does Germany have a clear-eyed view of the reality of the situation?

The time has come for UN involvement, but is that possible now with US veto?

Putin is ready to announce the liberation of East Ukraine!!
It seems that everybody is in a fog and lost for words.
A good idea to choose one's words wisely right now.
Are those your words or is it parroting mine. If the fomer then good for you!

As I stated in another forum. I said if Biden sends our troops to defend another countries border while doing everything in his power to leave ours open. He should be impeached.
q31m8bhhz7j81.jpg

only in your fantasy world, Biden is gonna increase ICE budget

I know, thinking Biden would look out for Americans, is crazy.
You sound very smart!

Meanwhile, in what the rest of us call "reality", report after report comes out about how Trump always put his personal interests above those of the country, while president.

Just like a cultist to have it ass backwards.

I think that the sooner other countries learn you can't take us at our word, the better.

so basically your view is, f ukraine.

gotcha

what other countries should russia be allowed to conquer? what about china?

can we start doing that too? why not just take over mexico? would help with the illegal problem, and Greenland…Canada too

so basically your view is, f ukraine.

gotcha

what other countries should russia be allowed to conquer? what about china?

can we start doing that too? why not just take over mexico? would help with the illegal problem, and Greenland…Canada too

As I pointed out, we are the ones invading other countries all the time. I can't understand how a country can condemn another country for something it participates in doing itself.

As I pointed out, we are the ones invading other countries all the time. I can't understand how a country can condemn another country for something it participates in doing itself.
i am sorry what country did we take over and conquer as ours?

and if you are refer to countries that harbor terrorist, or were threats…are you really comparing Saddam and the Taliban to Ukraine? really?

that’s just a weak defense of putin

i am sorry what country did we take over and conquer as ours?

and if you are refer to countries that harbor terrorist, or were threats…are you really comparing Saddam and the Taliban to Ukraine? really?

that’s just a weak defense of putin

We tried. What country has Russia taken over? They will have no more luck taking over the Ukraine than us or Russia did with Afghanistan.

We tried. What country has Russia taken over? They will have no more luck taking over the Ukraine than us or Russia did with Afghanistan.
oh what country were we trying to take over?

i don’t know if putin will be successful or not, that’s not the question…i am asking why you think it’s right for him to do so to begin with

You sound very smart!

Meanwhile, in what the rest of us call "reality", report after report comes out about how Trump always put his personal interests above those of the country, while president.

Just like a cultist to have it ass backwards.
Lol, his record on keeping campaign promises. There is no comparison, to any president in my lifetime.

oh what country were we trying to take over?

i don’t know if putin will be successful or not, that’s not the question…i am asking why you think it’s right for him to do so to begin with

The one thing that gets old about discussion boards is having to repeat yourself over and over.

It's none of my business. There is nothing I can do about it.

The one thing that gets old about discussion boards is having to repeat yourself over and over.

It's none of my business. There is nothing I can do about it.
is having to repeat yourself over and over

Perhaps you don't enjoy defending your stupid positions.

There is no such agreement.

Putin Propaganda

Forum List

Back