U.S. has intel that Russian commanders have orders to proceed with Ukraine invasion

As I stated in another forum. I said if Biden sends our troops to defend another countries border while doing everything in his power to leave ours open. He should be impeached.

As I said, I support us staying out of it.

should we not honor our agreement with Ukraine that we made in exchange for them giving up nukes after the fall of the USSR?

maybe if they still had them Putin wouldn’t be invading…they trusted us

I support all countries having nukes to keep other countries from invading.

Putin is driving up oil prices making billions........thanks potato head biden for being so weak that this is allowed and hope that this doesn't lead to actual war.
What would you suggest?

Throwing nukes?

Should we not honor our agreement not to push NATO to the Russian border?
what agreement did we have to do that? but with that said, I have no problem with NATO countries bordering Russia...they bordered the USSR...

Should we not honor our agreement not to push NATO to the Russian border?
What agreement was that?

We had an agreement with Ukraine you know. In exchange for giving up the USSR nukes deployed in Ukraine we promised to defend them against Russian aggression.

MSN Well if Putin gets what he wants I hope he doesn't use the same tactics to get more later on.
If it does come to war our troops are right there on the border and will be in harm's way and we will be sucked into it.

In case any world leaders are interested in our intel, we seem to be announcing or leaking it in real time.

Zelendky was so concerned about our daily assertions of an imminent invasion that he headed to Germany for the weekend. Biden administration urged Zelensky not to leave Ukraine and visit Munich

We are such a joke. And that makes the world more dangerous.
100% bullshit assertions by opaque and 100% unaccountable shadow entities.

How many times do these psychopaths have to lie before we stop paying any attention to them?

U.S. Intelligence had info that Saddam was hiding WND also. US Intelligence told us we would be in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan also.

U.S. Intelligence lied to us under oath.
^ Thread insta-win.

As I stated in another forum. I said if Biden sends our troops to defend another countries border while doing everything in his power to leave ours open. He should be impeached.
Well, that's a ridiculous cult fantasy that will never happen.

MSN Well if Putin gets what he wants I hope he doesn't use the same tactics to get more later on.
If it does come to war our troops are right there on the border and will be in harm's way and we will be sucked into it.
The American troops in harm's way is planned to ensure that Russia needs to make sure it remains a war of proxies.
The plan is to have the Ukrainians in the Donbass and Russia friendlies, fighting against the other Ukrainians who are US friendly.
This will tilt the hostilities toward the more powerful side which is now the US friendly side.

Will Putin/Russia invade?
Could he possibly invade and cause US casualties, which will turn it into a war of not just proxies?

I think this one is going to be decided in America's favour.

However, this will bring some rather startling consequences in China's attitude toward the US/Nato expansionist agenda, along with some other counter measures. Some of which will be similar counter tactics by Russia/China in other theatres.

100% bullshit assertions by opaque and 100% unaccountable shadow entities.

How many times do these psychopaths have to lie before we stop paying any attention to them?
Repeating the mantra of Russia always did intend to invade, only reinforced the illusion and can't be of any great harm if Russia doesn't.
It can be written off to saying that US pressure stopped Russia.

Breaking news of great importance: Putin ready to recognize Donbass independence separate from Ukraine.

That should seal the deal as Russia will need to move to protect the Donbass, and that can be interpreted as a Russian invasion.

edit: The breaking news: Putin to announce decision on recognition of Donbass within hours

Last edited:

Forum List

Back