U.S. Government vs The American People

Will the U.S. government ever imprison or execute American citizens who oppose them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will the U.S. government ever imprison or execute American citizens who oppose them?

If Republicans are in charge, they will try.

gop kill gays - Google Search

Wow. They really are no different from our enemies in the world
You consider conservatives your enemy.

If it quacks like a duck, and steps like a goose, then yeah, it is.
Translation: If they oppose Obama, then yeah.

If Republicans are in charge, they will try.

gop kill gays - Google Search

Wow. They really are no different from our enemies in the world
You consider conservatives your enemy.

If it quacks like a duck, and steps like a goose, then yeah, it is.
Translation: If they oppose Obama, then yeah.

I consider Republican politicians a threat to my livelihood, and my personal safety. that's all I was saying.

If we're going to imprison or execute those who speak out against the U.S. Government, then I've got about 47 people who I think should be on the short list.

It's those who signed the letter to the nation of Iran. I think it was around 47 GOP Senators who are on that list.

I also think that Boehner should be on there as well.

I mean.............trying to undermine the President is pretty much trying to undermine the government, which by most definitions is treason.

If we're going to imprison or execute those who speak out against the U.S. Government, then I've got about 47 people who I think should be on the short list.

It's those who signed the letter to the nation of Iran. I think it was around 47 GOP Senators who are on that list.

I mean.............trying to undermine the President is pretty much trying to undermine the government, which by most definitions is treason.
And what do you call it when our president is trying to undermine the people?

Do you think there will ever come a time when the U.S. government will imprison or execute American citizens who oppose them?
Unfortunately there'll likely never be a time when you and other delusional, ridiculous conservatives stop being delusional and ridiculous.

Hmmm...you would have to ask the Japanese, Italian and German Americans sent to detention camps during the war if there will ever be a time when the government will imprison them and take their property....

Trying to stop a rogue president trying to arm the worst terrorist nation in the world with nuclear weapons is not treason...it is called doing their jobs...

Trying to stop a rogue president trying to arm the worst terrorist nation in the world with nuclear weapons is not treason...it is called doing their jobs...

Wanna explain exactly how the President is trying to arm "the worst terrorist nation in the world with nuclear weapons"?

Got news for you.........we're asking for their stockpile to be diluted BEFORE we lift sanctions.

If Iran is willing to release their nuclear stockpile to Russia (who is one of their allies) to be diluted (under strict monitoring to make sure it happens properly), then I think that the United States should be willing to lift sanctions.

However.....................don't lift them all at one time. I mean, most people start at the bottom and work their way to the top. I don't trust people until I've had several times to check their trustworthiness.

Lift the sanctions at the same rate as Iran complies with regulations concerning nuclear material, not more or sooner.

Wanna explain exactly how the President is trying to arm "the worst terrorist nation in the world with nuclear weapons"?

Got news for you.........we're asking for their stockpile to be diluted BEFORE we lift sanctions.

If Iran is willing to release their nuclear stockpile to Russia (who is one of their allies) to be diluted (under strict monitoring to make sure it happens properly), then I think that the United States should be willing to lift sanctions.

However.....................don't lift them all at one time. I mean, most people start at the bottom and work their way to the top. I don't trust people until I've had several times to check their trustworthiness.

Lift the sanctions at the same rate as Iran complies with regulations concerning nuclear material, not more or sooner.
Got news for you.....Obama has pulled that trick many times before. Say one thing in public, to get people to go along with you, then disregard your commitment after you get what you want. You are a SUCKER.

Forum List

Back