U.S. Government vs The American People

Will the U.S. government ever imprison or execute American citizens who oppose them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Will the U.S. government ever imprison or execute American citizens who oppose them?"

The ignorance and stupidity of this is considerable and comprehensive, along with being delusional and ridiculous.

The OP is clearly ignorant of 5th and 6th Amendment jurisprudence, which comes as no surprise.
Your comment assumes that the government respects our rights under the Constitution and would not or could not violate them. They've already displayed many times they don't. Clearly YOU are the one who is displaying ignorance and stupidity, along with being delusional and ridiculous.

Before you embarrass yourself any further, you might want to read our country's history as concerns Blacks, Jews, women, vets, unions ...

White bread males live on easy street.

I doubt anyone that has posted on USMB has ever been imprisoned for speaking out against the US govt...
But some have 'disappeared' without a trace!

Ooooohhhhh, scary. Morons.
I have spoken out against the govt. for many years, but have never been detained, arrested or killed over it...

Yabut, you're white.

Now that the OP has changed this to a thread concerning free speech ...

The very same people whining about free speech post here that they want to take basic rights away from Blacks, Jews, women, gays - even children.

I'm new here. Do they often change things mid stream?
Sometimes it's sooner...

I doubt anyone that has posted on USMB has ever been imprisoned for speaking out against the US govt...

I have spoken out against the govt. for many years, but have never been detained, arrested or killed over it...

Yabut, you're white.

The very same people whining about free speech post here that they want to take basic rights away from Blacks, Jews, women, gays - even children.
Um, it IS a thread about free speech, idiot. Sorry you're too stupid to comprehend it.

Yabut, you're white.

Yep.

But don't expect them man up and admit it. There are quite a few professional RW victims on this board.

Welcome to the board.

Yabut, you're white.

Yep.

But don't expect them man up and admit it. There are quite a few professional RW victims on this board.

Welcome to the board.

Thank you. I'm still figuring out what is what.

"Will the U.S. government ever imprison or execute American citizens who oppose them?"

The ignorance and stupidity of this is considerable and comprehensive, along with being delusional and ridiculous.

The OP is clearly ignorant of 5th and 6th Amendment jurisprudence, which comes as no surprise.
Your comment assumes that the government respects our rights under the Constitution and would not or could not violate them. They've already displayed many times they don't. Clearly YOU are the one who is displaying ignorance and stupidity, along with being delusional and ridiculous.

Before you embarrass yourself any further, you might want to read our country's history as concerns Blacks, Jews, women, vets, unions ...

There ya go, try deflection.

Yabut, you're white.

Um, it IS a thread about free speech, idiot. Sorry you're too stupid to comprehend it.

Have you read the OP?

"Do you think there will ever come a time when the U.S. government will imprison or execute American citizens who oppose them?
"

Then, way down in Post #8, you let others in on the big secret. You even explained that you meant something different than you wrote in your OP.

I'm talking about it being illegal (specifically) to speak against the government. So far, it's always done under the guise of it being for some other (legitimate) reason.

Then you wrote:

Not people who join ISIS or even take up arms, just people who speak out.

And

"Your comment assumes that the government respects our rights under the Constitution and would not or could not violate them. They've already displayed many times they don't. ..."

Okay, so you changed your mind or you were just sloppy and unclear in your OP.

So, post examples of the "many times" your rights have not been "respected" and/or taken away from you.

Yabut, you're white.

Both extremes do it, the far left try to be sly while the far right just does it and then accuses those of lying who point it out.

If our history is not what you meant, clarify.

Post examples of your own.

Or, change the thread again.

Yabut, you're white.

Both extremes do it, the far left try to be sly while the far right just does it and then accuses those of lying who point it out.

I've seen that on other boards too. The right usually tries to be sly, but they just don't know how.

Yabut, you're white.

Have you read the OP?

"Do you think there will ever come a time when the U.S. government will imprison or execute American citizens who oppose them?
"

Then, way down in Post #8, you let others in on the big secret. You even explained that you meant something different than you wrote in your OP.

I'm talking about it being illegal (specifically) to speak against the government. So far, it's always done under the guise of it being for some other (legitimate) reason.

Then you wrote:

And

"Your comment assumes that the government respects our rights under the Constitution and would not or could not violate them. They've already displayed many times they don't. ..."

So, post examples of the "many times" your rights have not been "respected" and/or taken away from you.
Where did I say MY rights?

Yabut, you're white.

Have you read the OP?

"

Then you wrote:

And

Okay ...

At least twice, you have said it has happened.

Whether its you personally or something else, quit your usual flip-flopping and have the balls to step up and name what you're talking about.

Or don't.

Silly little twerp.

:rolleyes:

If our history is not what you meant, clarify.

Post examples of your own.

Or, change the thread again.
I haven't changed anything, just tried to explain what you're not capable of processing but that was an exercise in futility. Obviously the government would use force against citizens who "physically" oppose them and most people would not have to have that explained to them.

Yabut, you're white.

Have you read the OP?

"

Then you wrote:

And

Okay ...

Whether its you personally or something else, quit your usual flip-flopping and have the balls to step up and name what you're talking about.

Or don't.

Silly little twerp.

Try reading some of the posts. Several links have already been provided but we both know you're not interested in them.

Yabut, you're white.

Have you read the OP?

"

Then you wrote:

And

Okay ...

Or don't.

Silly little twerp.

Try reading some of the posts. Several links have already been provided but we both know you're not interested in them.

You need to read those same links.

One is to poll results and mentions no crimes.
One concerns a book about felony crimes.
The third is about the arrest of a reporter by local government - the only one that might concern free speech.

Your own OP says"... U.S. government .... ". Another of your posts mentions the Constitution.

Are you now changing the thread yet again to be about local/county government?

Have you read the OP?

"

Then you wrote:

And

Okay ...

Or don't.

Silly little twerp.

You need to read those same links.

One is to poll results and mentions no crimes.
One concerns a book about felony crimes.
The third is about the arrest of a reporter by local government - the only one that might concern free speech.

Your own OP says"... U.S. government .... ". Another of your posts mentions the Constitution.

Are you now changing the thread yet again to be about local/county government?
I never changed it in the first place and you know it but that's not why you're trolling the thread. This is why, isnt' it? Notice how many people laughed and agreed? :lol:

I Suppose It Had To Happen Sooner or Later US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Forum List

Back