U.S. Army Retired Invites You To See S. Palin And Meet The Next First Family Nov 14

One of the oldest adages in sales is “People buy from people”, in other words, we feel better about supporting those who we know on a personal level. While it’s one-way, this series will make more people aware of Palin as a person and she’s smart to take advantage of Alaska’s unique natural assets as a medium. This is a view of her part of the American Dream and subtle and sincere definition of who she is as well as Alaska.

Sarah Palin's Alaska : TLC

Oh yeah, Alaska....the state that she walked out on. Alaskans should REALLY love her using them for her own personal gain, yet again....

Again, how is Palin dumb? Explain how a woman who debated 2 seasoned governors won their seat. Explain why she was chosen to be VP? Her record proved she was not dumb and she qualified through her years of executive experience. and down home conservative family values.

How does someone "explain" how someone else is dumb? Jesus.

Have you ever heard of insight? A typical person with common-sense can observe and report. Sarah Palin is dumb.

I was with these three girls from Siena College, my wife's Uncle Mike and wife. The Uncle and wife and one of the Girls are R's.
We discussed politics. Seven out of seven of us considered her dumb.
Did they know her political record as Governor as well as her policies to make a assertion? If they did know her record then tell me what were the policies she presided over that made them consider her dumb? Be specific
She was barely governor long enough to redecorate and find the ladies' room. Remember out of the short time she was in office she was running around trying to be VP. After that she only went back a couple of times before she quit.

Is the country supposed to be impressed by that?

Have you ever heard of insight? A typical person with common-sense can observe and report. Sarah Palin is dumb.

I was with these three girls from Siena College, my wife's Uncle Mike and wife. The Uncle and wife and one of the Girls are R's.
Did they know her political record as Governor as well as her policies to make a assertion? If they did know her record then tell me what were the policies she presided over that made them consider her dumb? Be specific
She was barely governor long enough to redecorate and find the ladies' room. Remember out of the short time she was in office she was running around trying to be VP. After that she only went back a couple of times before she quit.

However, Caribou Barbie WAS smart enough to bilk the state out of $16,941.00 for working from home.....oh, wait she got caught. Maybe she wasn't smart enough....

On Sunday the 14th you will get a glimpse into the real life of a powerful woman and her family that everyone should get to know. This insight into her and her family will make Americans want to have them as our first family to represent the mighty United States. I think this is all to the good. You see, on one hand you have Barack Obama -- no one knows him, no one remembers him, we have no record of his parents marriage, his birth, or his school achievements. He is a complete mystery. On the other hand, we have a chance to spend time with Sarah Palin and her family. They will be real people. approachable people. And, with all that, we will see that she has real executive experience, real speaking ability, she really understands American values, and she has excellent political principles and is a patriot that loves American exceptional ism. That is something that lacks with our current first family called the Obama's.
Oh, jeesh! I thought you were inviting us to dinner. This is about a reality tv show...my god, what an attention whore that twit is...is the premise to see who can be a politician without quitting in the midst of a term?

While I believe that Governor Palin would do a better job than Mr Obama has done so far, I do not believe she is the best we have to offer at this time. I probably would not vote for her in the primaries but would vote for her if she goes up against Obama. She should have went into the House or Senate after her VP bid.

And no, she isn't a dumb or stupid person, you guys keep thinking of Tina Fey's character.

While I believe that Governor Palin would do a better job than Mr Obama has done so far, I do not believe she is the best we have to offer at this time. I probably would not vote for her in the primaries but would vote for her if she goes up against Obama. She should have went into the House or Senate after her VP bid.

And no, she isn't a dumb or stupid person, you guys keep thinking of Tina Fey's character.

I would DEFINITELY vote for Sarah Palin in Virginia's primary....

No, we don't.

It's about her family showing Alaska. Why are you singling out Trig?

Because it wasn't but a couple of weeks ago that you were bitching about people yelling at her in Nevada on a stump stop and how it was endangering her child, Twig. Somehow, you felt it was the protestor's fault as opposed to the MOTHER who purposefully brought the special needs child on the stump stop with her. Please stop me, as soon as I am wrong...

This is not about politics and I don't think you will see liberal nuts attacking a family out: camping, at home, hunting and fishing, snow machining, etc. The elections are over and she was successful on the campaign trail with Trig and without him. Either way, this is a look into what real down to earth people the Palins really are without the liberal media spin for the sake of Obama.

Which is, of course, why you started this thread with a reference to "The Next First Family".....:cuckoo:

No, we don't.

We have videos that showed more people knew what Tina Fey said than what Sarah Palin said. We've all seen them. Pitiful but true.

Again, how is Palin dumb? Explain how a woman who debated 2 seasoned governors won their seat. Explain why she was chosen to be VP? Her record proved she was not dumb and she qualified through her years of executive experience. and down home conservative family values.

Her political record as Governor of Alaska is as a quitter.

When did Obama start campaigning for President after he was elected as a Jr Senator by default? How many days was he Senator? A whopping 143 days.

On Sunday the 14th you will get a glimpse into the real life of a powerful woman and her family that everyone should get to know. This insight into her and her family will make Americans want to have them as our first family to represent the mighty United States. I think this is all to the good. You see, on one hand you have Barack Obama -- no one knows him, no one remembers him, we have no record of his parents marriage, his birth, or his school achievements. He is a complete mystery. On the other hand, we have a chance to spend time with Sarah Palin and her family. They will be real people. approachable people. And, with all that, we will see that she has real executive experience, real speaking ability, she really understands American values, and she has excellent political principles and is a patriot that loves American exceptional ism. That is something that lacks with our current first family called the Obama's.

You poor thing!!! I think you're serious. You honestly believe Palin has a chance to be prez?? Oh, honey, quit drinking whatever it is you're drinking. I have a better chance waking up tomorrow and being 25 again!! :lol::lol::lol:

If that is all you got and can't debate her policy record as governor then your pathetic as a debater. Why are you incapable of debating her record and budgets?

Last edited:

If that is all you got and can't debate her policy record as governor then your pathetic. Why are you incapable of debating her record and budgets?
She quit. What is there to debate.

She.
Quit.

I'll repeat.

She.
Quit.

When did Obama start campaigning for President after he was elected as a Jr Senator by default? How many days was he Senator? A whopping 143 days.
You think if he hadn't been elected he would have walked out of the Senate and gone on reality TV? I hardly think so. You see he invested too much time into getting the needed education and getting involved in city politics and had a plan for his life. Palin flip flopped around various colleges and finally got enough credit hours to eke out a degree. Hardly a real effort there. Even Tina Fey was more focused in her educational pursuits!

If that is all you got and can't debate her policy record as governor then your pathetic as a debater. Why are you incapable of debating her record and budgets?

What is there to debate??? In the short amount of time that she was governor, she increased the operating budget by 27%. Apparently you are impressed by big spenders? Remember this is the nitwit who keeps yammering about controlling spending!

Because her being a quitter wipes all that out. But you, of course, are bedazzled by her.

What is there to debate??? In the short amount of time that she was governor, she increased the operating budget by 27%. Apparently you are impressed by big spenders? Remember this is the nitwit who keeps yammering about controlling spending!

Your wrong on the budget:

Governor Palin reduced spending in her budget for Fiscal Year 2010 by more than one billion dollars from the previous governor’s Fiscal Year 2007 budget, a 9.5% real reduction in spending. Her FY2010 budget was $10.57 billion compared to Governor Murkowski’s FY2007 budget of nearly $11.7 billion. At the same time, she fulfilled her campaign promise to forward fund education, allowing districts greater flexibility and predictability in their planning.

Murkowski Budget 2007:
http://gov.state.ak.us/omb/08_OMB/budget/Enacted/FY2008_ConfComm_Less_Vetoes_Fiscal_Summary.pdf

Palin Budget 2010:
http://www.gov.state.ak.us/omb/10_omb/budget/bills/Budget_Press_Release_5-21-09.pdf

Total reduction in spending between 2007 and 2010: a whopping 9.5% or $1,127,400,000

A general rule of thumb for both liberal and conservative administrations is to claim that they may reasonably increase spending every year at a rate of 2% to 3% because of inflation and that should not count against them as increased spending. Even if we use the low end of inflation at 2%, Governor Palin's budget could have been (without calling it a spending increase): $12,413,374,459.20

Of course, the budget is not $12.4 billion; it is actually $10.57 billion. In other words, she cut spending.

Your wrong on the budget:

Governor Palin reduced spending in her budget for Fiscal Year 2010 by more than one billion dollars from the previous governor’s Fiscal Year 2007 budget, a 9.5% real reduction in spending. Her FY2010 budget was $10.57 billion compared to Governor Murkowski’s FY2007 budget of nearly $11.7 billion. At the same time, she fulfilled her campaign promise to forward fund education, allowing districts greater flexibility and predictability in their planning.

Murkowski Budget 2007:
http://gov.state.ak.us/omb/08_OMB/budget/Enacted/FY2008_ConfComm_Less_Vetoes_Fiscal_Summary.pdf

Palin Budget 2010:
http://www.gov.state.ak.us/omb/10_omb/budget/bills/Budget_Press_Release_5-21-09.pdf

Total reduction in spending between 2007 and 2010: a whopping 9.5% or $1,127,400,000

A general rule of thumb for both liberal and conservative administrations is to claim that they may reasonably increase spending every year at a rate of 2% to 3% because of inflation and that should not count against them as increased spending. Even if we use the low end of inflation at 2%, Governor Palin's budget could have been (without calling it a spending increase): $12,413,374,459.20

Of course, the budget is not $12.4 billion; it is actually $10.57 billion. In other words, she cut spending.
I said OPERATING BUDGET.

The following are figures from the state general fund portion* of the operating budget . She inherited outlays of $3.343 billion. By fy 2008 this had risen to $3.763 billion. The fy 2009 budget, so far, is $4.242 billion. The two year increase is a whooping 27 percent -- hardly a measure of fiscal restraint.

Forum List

Back