Big,Evil Industries Funded...Which Party??

The Lobbyist numbers are especially interesting. I thought the Obamy and the Democrats were going to get rid of those "Evil Lobbyists?" Lobbyist Cash: 65% Democrat. 34% Republican. Hmm?

wow, who would have thunk it?

* HMO/Health services: 58% Democrats, 40% Republicans ($9.4 million)
* Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: 51% Democrats, 48% Republicans ($10.4 million)
* Medical Supply: 57% Democrats, 42% Republicans ($4.4 million)
* Hospitals/Nursing Homes: 63% Democrat, 36% Republican ($14.9 million)

Huh. Well…then it must have been those evil lobbyists that President Obama has been fighting against ever since he got to Washington! That’s it!

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Big, evil industries funded?which party? | Washington Examiner

the dems alo outspent the rep.s overall......so much for citizens united blowing up the political process ( not that that would ever have been an issue if the money was going to the dems anyway)....

The Lobbyist numbers are especially interesting. I thought the Obamy and the Democrats were going to get rid of those "Evil Lobbyists?" Lobbyist Cash: 65% Democrat. 34% Republican. Hmm?

well, they were in power completely.I expect with the house going gop, you'll see the n numbers even out.

wow, who would have thunk it?

* HMO/Health services: 58% Democrats, 40% Republicans ($9.4 million)
* Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: 51% Democrats, 48% Republicans ($10.4 million)
* Medical Supply: 57% Democrats, 42% Republicans ($4.4 million)
* Hospitals/Nursing Homes: 63% Democrat, 36% Republican ($14.9 million)

Huh. Well…then it must have been those evil lobbyists that President Obama has been fighting against ever since he got to Washington! That’s it!

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Big, evil industries funded?which party? | Washington Examiner

the dems alo outspent the rep.s overall......so much for citizens united blowing up the political process ( not that that would ever have been an issue if the money was going to the dems anyway)....

(D) Harry Reid led the way accepting the most Lobbyist cash of any other politician running for office in America.

I'm always perplexed when i see Democrats out there bashing Industry and labelling them "Evil-Doers" while at the same time taking all the cash they can from them. Seems like a pretty big scam to me.

well, they were in power completely.I expect with the house going gop, you'll see the n numbers even out.

I guess we'll see but there is no doubt that Democrats have lots of Lobbyist friends.

Forum List

Back