U.S. Army Retired Invites You To See S. Palin And Meet The Next First Family Nov 14

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
On Sunday the 14th you will get a glimpse into the real life of a powerful woman and her family that everyone should get to know. This insight into her and her family will make Americans want to have them as our first family to represent the mighty United States. I think this is all to the good. You see, on one hand you have Barack Obama -- no one knows him, no one remembers him, we have no record of his parents marriage, his birth, or his school achievements. He is a complete mystery. On the other hand, we have a chance to spend time with Sarah Palin and her family. They will be real people. approachable people. And, with all that, we will see that she has real executive experience, real speaking ability, she really understands American values, and she has excellent political principles and is a patriot that loves American exceptional ism. That is something that lacks with our current first family called the Obama's.

Last edited:
Oh great....here comes Caribou Barbie dragging her special needs child Twig, out onto the national stage again hoping to use him to score cheap political points. Mother of the Year, anyone?

• Banned
Oh great....here comes Caribou Barbie dragging her special needs child Twig, out onto the national stage again hoping to use him to score cheap political points. Mother of the Year, anyone?
It's about her family showing Alaska. Why are you singling out Trig?

On Sunday the 14th you will get a glimpse into the real life of a powerful woman and her family that everyone should get to know. This insight into her and her family will make Americans want to have them as our first family to represent the mighty United States. I think this is all to the good. You see, on one hand you have Barack Obama -- no one knows him, no one remembers him, we have no record of his parents marriage, his birth, or his school achievements. He is a complete mystery. On the other hand, we have a chance to spend time with Sarah Palin and her family. They will be real people. approachable people. And, with all that, we will see that she has real executive experience, real speaking ability, she really understands American values, and she has excellent political principles and is a patriot that loves American exceptional ism. That is something that lacks with our current first family called the Obama's.

Why would you want someone this dumb running our country? Wasn't George Bush enough? You can't see that she would be just as much of a disaster?

Because it wasn't but a couple of weeks ago that you were bitching about people yelling at her in Nevada on a stump stop and how it was endangering her child, Twig. Somehow, you felt it was the protestor's fault as opposed to the MOTHER who purposefully brought the special needs child on the stump stop with her. Please stop me, as soon as I am wrong...

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll vote for a true conservative like Gary Johnson who actually saw his governorship all the way thru instead of quitting so he could twitter and facebook.

• Banned

Because it wasn't but a couple of weeks ago that you were bitching about people yelling at her in Nevada on a stump stop and how it was endangering her child, Twig. Somehow, you felt it was the protestor's fault as opposed to the MOTHER who purposefully brought the special needs child on the stump stop with her. Please stop me, as soon as I am wrong...

This is not about politics and I don't think you will see liberal nuts attacking a family out: camping, at home, hunting and fishing, snow machining, etc. The elections are over and she was successful on the campaign trail with Trig and without him. Either way, this is a look into what real down to earth people the Palins really are without the liberal media spin for the sake of Obama.

• Banned

Why would you want someone this dumb running our country? Wasn't George Bush enough? You can't see that she would be just as much of a disaster?
Again, how is Palin dumb? Explain how a woman who debated 2 seasoned governors won their seat. Explain why she was chosen to be VP? Her record proved she was not dumb and she qualified through her years of executive experience. and down home conservative family values.

Anyone whoring their Family privacy around on TV, for money, is greedy and dispicable. From Ozzy, to Gene Simmons to Sarah Palin and Hulk Hogan.

Again, how is Palin dumb? Explain how a woman who debated 2 seasoned governors won their seat. Explain why she was chosen to be VP? Her record proved she was not dumb and she qualified through her years of executive experience. and down home conservative family values.

Better idea. Why don't YOU tell us why she was chosen to run as VP? Better yet, get McCain to answer that question. Then, explain to us why she quit the people of Alaska so she could go and make millions off the weak minded Tea Party fools?

How does someone "explain" how someone else is dumb? Jesus.

Have you ever heard of insight? A typical person with common-sense can observe and report. Sarah Palin is dumb.

I was with these three girls from Siena College, my wife's Uncle Mike and wife. The Uncle and wife and one of the Girls are R's.
We discussed politics. Seven out of seven of us considered her dumb.

How about we liberals oppose Sarah Palin because she's a conservative, because we disagree with more of her positions than we agree with?

How about that is why the average liberal does not want Sarah Palin to be president, I think I can safely assume so...

How about we liberals oppose Sarah Palin because she's a conservative, because we disagree with more of her positions than we agree with?

How about that is why the average liberal does not want Sarah Palin to be president, I think I can safely assume so...

I wouldn't mind a Conservative as President as long as they were practical and pragmatic. Her: she's fucking dumb.

Where can I read some comprehensive analysis of issues by Sarah Palin? Where can read her talking in depth, detail, and complexity, with insight, on any of the various important issues of our time?

Where can I do that? If I could do that, I could judge her intellect, insight, analytical skills, overall knowledge, etc.

How does someone "explain" how someone else is dumb? Jesus.

Have you ever heard of insight? A typical person with common-sense can observe and report. Sarah Palin is dumb.

I was with these three girls from Siena College, my wife's Uncle Mike and wife. The Uncle and wife and one of the Girls are R's.
We discussed politics. Seven out of seven of us considered her dumb.
Did they know her political record as Governor as well as her policies to make a assertion? If they did know her record then tell me what were the policies she presided over that made them consider her dumb? Be specific

I wouldn't mind a Conservative as President as long as they were practical and pragmatic. Her: she's fucking dumb.

A practical, pragmatic conservative would be something along the lines of an Eisenhower Republican, imho. Which is exactly the sort of RINO that people like Palin want to purge from the party (although I would still hold that Palin at her core is much more moderate that she's reinvented herself as, except for her fundie side.)

Anyone whoring their Family privacy around on TV, for money, is greedy and dispicable. From Ozzy, to Gene Simmons to Sarah Palin and Hulk Hogan.

Well Obama wrote 2 books about his alleged life that no one can confirm, so I guess he is greedy too.

images

Well Obama wrote 2 books about his alleged life that no one can confirm, so I guess he is greedy too.

How does one have a conversation with a Conspiracy Theorist? Your head is like a rock.

One of the oldest adages in sales is “People buy from people”, in other words, we feel better about supporting those who we know on a personal level. While it’s one-way, this series will make more people aware of Palin as a person and she’s smart to take advantage of Alaska’s unique natural assets as a medium. This is a view of her part of the American Dream and subtle and sincere definition of who she is as well as Alaska.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/sarah-palin-alaska/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back