U.K. Woman Reports Rape, Charged for Sex Outside Marriage

Dubai can't be all bad. After all, Halliburton opened its headquarters there a couple of years ago.

We really do need to find some alternative to getting oil from these clowns. I commute by bus and bicycle whenever I can. I run the thermostat really low in winter and do without air conditioning. My computer use however.....

Either we drill for more of our oil here, (Tons off Florida and Alaska that we can't get at for NIMBY reasons right now), build more nukes, or tax the hell out of gasoline so people don't use it anymore. Every news report from the region revolts me more than the last one.

admirable, but until you can get the limousine liberals to quit burning private jet fuel and allow us to tap our own energy sources you may as well make yourself comfortable and drive you automobile till the wheels fall off.. and your air conditioner and etc etc..

The culture of PC and fear of offending muslims, has helped to facilitate sharia law in the UK

What a shame

Radicals vs. moderates: British Muslims at crossroads - CNN.com

DUBLIN, Ireland (CNN) -- At a recent debate over the battle for Islamic ideals in England, a British-born Muslim stood before the crowd and said Prophet Mohammed's message to nonbelievers is: "I come to slaughter all of you."

...Choudary, whose group Al-Mahajiroun disbanded before the British government could outlaw it under its anti-terror laws, spoke to CNN and made clear he wants to see Islamic law for Britain.

"All of the world belongs to Allah, and we will live according to the Sharia wherever we are," said Choudary, a lawyer. "This is a fundamental belief of the Muslims."

Asked if he believes in democracy, he said, "No, I don't at all."

"One day, the Sharia will be implemented in Britain. It's a matter of time."

I think the charges were justified. Don't go there if you can't abide by their laws. (in case you didn't read the article, the sex she was charged with was not the rape)

In Iran they hang women for being raped.

I think the charges were justified. Don't go there if you can't abide by their laws. (in case you didn't read the article, the sex she was charged with was not the rape)

Because the alleged rapist says so? :cuckoo:

This story is wrong on so many levels.

Rape is wrong.

The hotel shouldn't be employing a rapist.

People don't go to a foreign country and get so drunk they pass out in a public toilet.

The woman is getting married so she needs to get inebriated to "celebrate"? Is it a wedding or a funeral?

The woman's fiance, the "MAN" who should be protecting her had no clue what happened?

They were Muslims themselves and knew they were breaking local law.

So many levels.

What were they? Muslims or Masochists?

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;1887292 said:

You're such a dumbass. I even put explanations and disclaimers in there for dumbasses like you. Being raped had nothing to do with her being charged for sex outside of marriage except for getting the police involved. She was charged with sex outside of marriage with her fiance, not the rapist.

One can argue with how barbaric we think the laws of Dubai inthis case are absurd or not but the fact is that it is there country and they get to determine there own legal code. You violate it you face the consequences. Now one can argue that not every Islamic country has the same legal code.

What bothers me more than that though is the fact that the story indicates that these laws are enfoced more or less inconsistently.

They are some backwards assed people, we should seriously do all that is possible to distance ourselves from them and find an alternative to oil for energy.

I received a neg rep for this comment, I guess somebody thinks the charges against this rape victim were justified.

Nah... could not have been because of your farcical fiction about assuming 'conservatives' inherently support charges for adultery, even if they think adultery is reprehensible.... or because of your feeble attempt to try and insert some weak argument about 'alternative' energy, when it has no place in this discussion

And you'll get more neg rep for any idiotic post similar to that one

They are some backwards assed people, we should seriously do all that is possible to distance ourselves from them and find an alternative to oil for energy.

I received a neg rep for this comment, I guess somebody thinks the charges against this rape victim were justified.

Nah... could not have been because of your farcical fiction about assuming 'conservatives' inherently support charges for adultery, even if they think adultery is reprehensible.... or because of your feeble attempt to try and insert some weak argument about 'alternative' energy, when it has no place in this discussion

And you'll get more neg rep for any idiotic post similar to that one

Hey rape supporter where did I mention conservative anything in my post you stupid douche bag? neg me and I'll neg you right back, we are very close in rep points.

No.. idiot... I negged you for going off topic and trying to insert 'alternative' energy into the discussion... and your assumption that people on the opposing political spectrum 'support rape' or support the actions taken by the government there

But nice try, asshole

☭proletarian☭;1887292 said:

You need to hone your reading comprehension skills. The rape charge was dismissed. However, she was charged with sex outside marriage - with her fiance. The charge has nothing to do with the alleged rape.

No.. idiot... I negged you for going off topic and trying to insert 'alternative' energy into the discussion... and your assumption that people on the opposing political spectrum 'support rape' or support the actions taken by the government there

But nice try, asshole

FUCK YOU YOU RAPE SUPPORTER!!! the posts are there for everybody to see, you got so offended at the idea that I put down the Saudi's over this that you negged me.

Forum List

Back