U.K. Woman Reports Rape, Charged for Sex Outside Marriage

☭proletarian☭;1887292 said:
I think the charges were justified. Don't go there if you can't abide by their laws. (in case you didn't read the article, the sex she was charged with was not the rape)

Because the alleged rapist says so? :cuckoo:

You're such a dumbass. I even put explanations and disclaimers in there for dumbasses like you. Being raped had nothing to do with her being charged for sex outside of marriage except for getting the police involved. She was charged with sex outside of marriage with her fiance, not the rapist.

I got the impression from the article that she was charged with sex with the rapist. She had been staying at the hotel with the fiance for a while, got drunk and abused, and then was arrested for the sex.

A British woman who alleged that she was raped in Dubai on New Year’s Eve has had her passport confiscated and may face a jail sentence after she was charged with having sex outside marriage with her fiance.

Looks like I goofed. I beg forgiveness. m( )m m( )m m( )m

Last edited:
Yep the posts are there to see.. where I did not state any support for the charges, the rape, etc

You are a fucking moron... and THAT is there for all to see as well

But you sure were offended that the Saudi's were insulted by me, and revealed your self to be a supporter of what the Saudi's have done in this case by negging my insult towards them you rape supporter.

Yep the posts are there to see.. where I did not state any support for the charges, the rape, etc

But you sure were offended that the Saudi's were insulted by me, and revealed your self to be a supporter of what the Saudi's have done in this case by negging my insult towards them you rape supporter.

Nope.. offended that an idiot like yourself was trying to bring other liberal stances into the discussion where they did not belong

But nice try again... feeble arguments are about all you have

Nope.. offended that an idiot like yourself was trying to bring other liberal stances into the discussion where they did not belong

But nice try again... feeble arguments are about all you have

proof is in the pudding rape supporter you can try to pretend you were offended by me saying we should as a country move away from mid east oil but nobody is stupid enough to buy what your rape supporting ass is selling, and since when is moving away from dependence on Saudi oil a liberal position any way rape supporter?

The culture of PC and fear of offending muslims, has helped to facilitate sharia law in the UK

What a shame

Who and where is 'facilitating sharia law in the UK'? Where are you getting that idea?

Did you even read the entire article or did you just read the lines you quoted? You are sure making one serious motherfucker of an assumption based either on an article you did not fully understand or read entirely.

This is a quote that explains the situation in Britain much better:
Young Muslims are easy prey, Qadir told CNN, because they believe the British government crackdown has scapegoated them because of their religious beliefs. The youth also can empathize with those who castigate the Bush administration.

There are some who believe "blowing people up is quite cool," Qadir said.

Qadir asked them why that was justified.

"The answers that I got back is: When a bomb goes off in Baghdad or in Afghanistan and innocent women and children are killed over there, who cares for them? So if a bomb goes off in America or in London, what's wrong with that?" he said.

Qadir is trying to get mosque leaders, many still practicing the tribal traditions of Pakistan, to communicate with the younger generation. But he says it is an uphill battle when radicals like Choudary dominate the debate, getting their faces -- and their message -- out in the public.

"Our scholars ... are not coming out of their holes -- their mosques and their holes -- to engage with these people. They're frightened of that," Qadir said.

The message of extremism can also thrive among youth who see no way out of ethnic ghettos.

"They're into all kinds of vices -- street crime, gun crime, drugs, car theft, credit card fraud. But then now you've got another threat," Qadir said.

"The new threat is radicalism. It's a cause. Every young man wants a cause."

And I very much like this quote from the article because it also sheds a lot of light on the situation and how it developed:
He said it makes him "furious" when radicals quote the Quran out of context to justify killing of innocents. It's a "very tiny" minority with such beliefs, he said, but "it only takes a handful, of course, to create devastation."

"Many people are terrified of Muslims. They are terrified of a brother walking down the road with his eastern dress and his hat and his beard, because they have seen these images associated with suicide bombers," he said.

"It is up to us to dispel that fear -- to smile at people to tell them that ... the message of Islam is not about bits of cloth. It is not about the beard or head scarf or the face veil or violence. It is about peace."

It would be better to start a whole new thread with this article ... since it is derailing the original OP though ...

Funny, asshat.. THIS WAS IN OPEN FORUM

Nah... could not have been because of your farcical fiction about assuming 'conservatives' inherently support charges for adultery, even if they think adultery is reprehensible.... or because of your feeble attempt to try and insert some weak argument about 'alternative' energy, when it has no place in this discussion

Go back into mom's basement and cry into your birkenstocks

Still waiting for the quotes.. you disingenuous lying piece of shit

You were too much of a coward to reveal yourself on the open board but your negging my anti Saudi post in this thread regarding this situation has spoken volumes about you you rape supporter.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to claim that being negged for making anti Saudi comments says that that poster is a supporter of rape. Actually, it is more likely to mean that the Saudi's have their own laws and if one goes there one should take care to abide by them. Does that make me too a supporter of rape?

Funny, asshat.. THIS WAS IN OPEN FORUM

Nah... could not have been because of your farcical fiction about assuming 'conservatives' inherently support charges for adultery, even if they think adultery is reprehensible.... or because of your feeble attempt to try and insert some weak argument about 'alternative' energy, when it has no place in this discussion

Go back into mom's basement and cry into your birkenstocks

Go fuck yourself rape supporter, the post you negged said nothing about conservatives unless you assumed ass backwards is synonymous with conservative(which in your rape supporting case it is)

Still waiting for the quotes.. you disingenuous lying piece of shit

You were too much of a coward to reveal yourself on the open board but your negging my anti Saudi post in this thread regarding this situation has spoken volumes about you you rape supporter.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to claim that being negged for making anti Saudi comments says that that poster is a supporter of rape. Actually, it is more likely to mean that the Saudi's have their own laws and if one goes there one should take care to abide by them. Does that make me too a supporter of rape?

Go see the post that he negged and then you tell me?

I already have. I think you are deliberately baiting. Personally, I find it highly distasteful to bait someone, anyone, by calling them a rape supporter. It is not acceptable to say absolutely anything you think will bait another person.... that is my opinion anyway. I like you, Noose, even when I vehemently disagree with you - I usually find you funny, intelligent and decent. I'm disappointed in you.

I already did. You, noose have been hoist upon your own petard. That is to say you weren't neg repped for your anti Saudi comment, though there are a lot of forums ot there where you probably would be but for your farcical claim that stuff like this proves we need alternative energy.

I already have. I think you are deliberately baiting. Personally, I find it highly distasteful to bait someone, anyone, by calling them a rape supporter. It is not acceptable to say absolutely anything you think will bait another person.... that is my opinion anyway. I like you, Noose, even when I vehemently disagree with you - I usually find you funny, intelligent and decent. I'm disappointed in you.

I am baiting? he negged me for that post meaning he vehemently disagreed with it, meaning he does not think that people who take a report of rape, see that the victim has been having sex outside of marriage with her fiance and charge her with that as a crime while setting the rapist free are ass backwards people we should not be involved with.

I already did. You, noose have been hoist upon your own petard. That is to say you weren't neg repped for your anti Saudi comment, though there are a lot of forums ot there where you probably would be but for your farcical claim that stuff like this proves we need alternative energy.

so you support staying dependent on oil and keeping the Saudi's close to us?

Forum List

Back