Two wildly different approaches to become Georgia's next governor.

Stacey Abrams wants to raise your taxes, even though she doesnt pay her own.

Stacey Abrams is a career politician and liberal activist who wants to double down on big government education.

Stacey Abrams is bought and paid for by out of state liberal billionaires

Hillary Clinton, George Soros, & Pelosi all have Georgia on their minds. bring em on.

Stacey's money is coming from California, not Georgia.

the fake news will do anything in their power to prop up Abrams. their attacks on Kemp will be constant.
Have you found George *GASP* Soros under your bed as yet?

Stacey Abram's ad:

Brian Kemp's ad:

She's running on healthcare, jobs, transportation, education.

He's running on guns, racism, threats and Trump.

It will be interesting to see which one Georgia picks.

I hate to have to say it, but it is Georgia. I'm guessing that sadly, he will win.

If he focused on his religion like she did, you would be attacking him for it.

Literally the FIRST "qualification" that she put forth, was religion. And she kept going on it.

She's a left wing extremist who wants to raise taxes,give more handouts to parasites and blowup stone mountain.
Funny thing is, I took my grandkids to Stone Mountain, GA during the summer.

And there was a lot of black people enjoying the various rides and having family reunions at the park. Plus most of the concession stands employed black teenagers on summer break to run them.

But this radical black woman wants to close the park and destroy any trace of Georgia's history.

So no, she doesn't have a chance in hell of being governor of the great state of Georgia. ... :cool:
She’s upset with all the house niggas enjoying themselves at whitey’s playground.

I've love to participate in this obtuse line of questioning. But, I'm not going to.
So you just want to bloviate and spew partisan far rightwing claptrap and not be accountable for it? Got it.

I know I'll regret asking the question, but what the heck. The candidate proposes expanding government programs in healthcare, jobs, transportation, and education. New or expanded programs in those areas come with a fiscal cost. From where do you think the money to cover those cost will come?

Very few candidates, on either side of the aisle, are honest enough to say, 'Hey, I'm going to pander to my base with a huge new program and raise your taxes to pay for it". Politispeak is full of implicit, not explicit consequences.

Stacey Abram's ad:

Brian Kemp's ad:

I hate to have to say it, but it is Georgia. I'm guessing that sadly, he will win.

poor dotard already looking for ways to dismiss the inevetable outcome

Which GOP candidate for Georgia governor did Trump support? I tried looking it up on Google, but it's mega-confusing. When he made a statement in the Rose Garden today he congratulated one of them, maybe prematurely because apparently there'll be a runoff?

Trump tweeted support for Kemp after he was up by more than 18 points in the polls. Sort of like betting on a baseball game in the top of the 9th inning

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She's running on spending my money ... he's running on me keeping my money.

Not a terribly difficult decision.
You get fuking food stamps. How much money do you think you have?
what are fuking food stamps?...sounds Japanese.....

That's how I buy my sashimi. With Japanese food stamps.

e08d61c80c9f6a00001217e538d315fa.jpg
you would think a smart guy like dean would know this.....

She's running on spending my money ... he's running on me keeping my money.

Not a terribly difficult decision.
You get fuking food stamps. How much money do you think you have?
what are fuking food stamps?...sounds Japanese.....

Give Rderp a break, he still collects S&H green stamps and saving up to get a hoola hoop.

what gets me is the dipshit says FUCK in his little head but acts like he cant say that here,like people are going to be offended or something....

Stacey Abram's ad:

Brian Kemp's ad:

She's a left wing extremist who wants to raise taxes,give more handouts to parasites and blowup stone mountain. As I said last night on the news pages on FB for Georgia she will win the shithole areas of Georgia. Athens,Atlanta,Augusta,Savannah and that's it. Its gonna be a landslide.

Handouts to parasites? You mean uneducated white Appalachian Republicans? I wouldn't call them parasites exactly.

Stacey Abram's ad:

Brian Kemp's ad:

She is appealing to suburban voters and he is appealing to rural voters. Stacy Abrams' campaign is where the future is and the question will be whether it is further down the road or today.

Stacey Abram's ad:

Brian Kemp's ad:

She's a left wing extremist who wants to raise taxes,give more handouts to parasites and blowup stone mountain. As I said last night on the news pages on FB for Georgia she will win the shithole areas of Georgia. Athens,Atlanta,Augusta,Savannah and that's it. Its gonna be a landslide.

He is a rightwing extremist. His campaign has been sickening. It is not going to be a landslide. Around 54 percent of voters participated in the Republican primary and 46 in the Republican vs 65-35 Republican 4 years ago. Democrat turnout was up in the suburban areas of Georgia. It is going to be a single digit win for whoever wins.

Stacey Abrams' father is a college-educated black man who was relegated by his race to working at a shipyard in southern Mississippi in the 1970s

"The family had one car, so Robert Abrams would sometimes hitchhike home in the middle of the night. When he didn’t come home one time, the rest of the family set out to pick him up and found him half-frozen by the side of the road, having given his coat to a homeless man. They asked why he, a poor man on a lonely road at night, would do such a thing. And Robert said, “Because I knew you were coming for me.”"

Abrams is as likely to geek out about tax policy or Star Trek as she is to summon the spirit of justice.

Forum List

Back