Poll has Kemp up 12 over Abrams in Georgia governor race

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
And I decided to check how accurate IS Trafalgar....well here ya go.
Georgia Poll: Brian Kemp Leads Democrat Stacey Abrams by 12 Points
So, which pollster got closest to getting it right?
Contender number three, then: Trafalgar Group, a Republican polling firm. I’m not familiar with them, but respect must be paid to the polls of Pennsylvania and Michigan they dropped on the eve of the election. Until this week, Trump had led in exactly one poll of Pennsylvania all year, a Quinnipiac survey conducted in July before the conventions. He had never led a poll in Michigan — and in fact, had never been so much as within three points in the state. Trafalgar’s poll of PA, released Monday had it Trump 48.4, Clinton 46.5. The actual result last night: Trump 48.8, Clinton 47.7. Pretty good. Their final poll of MI had it Trump 48.5, Clinton 46.8. Actual result: Trump 47.6, Clinton 47.3. Pretty good. And if that’s not enough, here’s the map they dropped yesterday, before results started streaming in:

Talk about SPOT ON!

This seems more likely KNOWING Georgia since I have lived here the majority of my life.

I put no stock in polls anymore, they are a tool the left uses to suppress voter turnout and undermine elections.
True which is why I dismissed so many of these leftist polls that REFUSED to show the poll data...this one shows the data and as I said knowing Georgia like I do there was no way Abrams was going to win.

I put no stock in polls anymore, they are a tool the left uses to suppress voter turnout and undermine elections.
True which is why I dismissed so many of these leftist polls that REFUSED to show the poll data...this one shows the data and as I said knowing Georgia like I do there was no way Abrams was going to win.

For quite a while I dug deeper into these so called polls, every time I did I found they significantly oversampled Democrats, shocker. And with such a tiny poll sample, typically around 1,000 people its quite easy to spin a poll to say whatever you want it to say.

Contender number three, then: Trafalgar Group, a Republican polling firm. I’m not familiar with them, but respect must be paid to the polls of Pennsylvania and Michigan they dropped on the eve of the election. Until this week, Trump had led in exactly one poll of Pennsylvania all year, a Quinnipiac survey conducted in July before the conventions. He had never led a poll in Michigan — and in fact, had never been so much as within three points in the state. Trafalgar’s poll of PA, released Monday had it Trump 48.4, Clinton 46.5. The actual result last night: Trump 48.8, Clinton 47.7. Pretty good. Their final poll of MI had it Trump 48.5, Clinton 46.8. Actual result: Trump 47.6, Clinton 47.3. Pretty good. And if that’s not enough, here’s the map they dropped yesterday, before results started streaming in:

Talk about SPOT ON!

This seems more likely KNOWING Georgia since I have lived here the majority of my life.
I place zero faith in the people of Georgia to eect a black Governor. All that matters is taking the House.

For quite a while I dug deeper into these so called polls, every time I did I found they significantly oversampled Democrats, shocker. And with such a tiny poll sample, typically around 1,000 people its quite easy to spin a poll to say whatever you want it to say.
There are mre Democrats than republicans in the country, so more Democrats sampled in a poll is an accurate representation.

Talk about SPOT ON!

I place zero faith in the people of Georgia to eect a black Governor. All that matters is taking the House.

The House won't give Dem's any power, we have them stopped cold in the Senate and White House. Let me tell you what's going to happen if the Dem's win the House. They will run amok and remind voters why they booted Dem's out in 2010 and 2 years later Dem's will get obliterated again.

There are mre Democrats than republicans in the country, so more Democrats sampled in a poll is an accurate representation.

Riiiiiiiight that's why polls are frequently off by the amount they over sampled, oh wait :eusa_think:

Riiiiiiiight that's why polls are frequently off by the amount they over sampled, oh wait :eusa_think:
The 2016 polls were correct. The analysts just didn’t account for the obsolete and broken electoral college.

The 2016 polls were correct. The analysts just didn’t account for the obsolete and broken electoral college.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Talk about SPOT ON!

The media now routinely get liberals panties wet before elections so they get them bunched up after elections, which of course leads to lots of crying after which they dawn pussyhats and start whining. Watch what happens.

No idiot. The polls in states like PA, WI, MI made it look like Crooked Hillary was going to win, and here we are polling states again. Ugly Abrahams and goofy Beto aren't going to win.

No idiot. The polls in states like PA, WI, MI made it look like Crooked Hillary was going to win, and here we are polling states again. Ugly Abrahams and goofy Beto aren't going to win.
National polls had Hillary getting 2% more votes and they were correct.

I agree. I don't think Abrams or O'Rourke will win, but I think Gillum will.

National polls had Hillary getting 2% more votes and they were correct.

Lib please stop pretending pollsters were ignorant of the EC, battle ground states, and how presidential elections work. Its so desperate its pathetic even for the left.

Just because you lose, doesn't mean the system is obsolete or broken.
It’s obsolete for its relationship to slavery, and its broken because 2 of the last 3 Presidents were elected against the will of the people, and the 1st one of those ended in disaster and this one is looking like it will lead to civil war.

Forum List

Back