Two Thirds Of Americans Still Believe Jesus Was Born of a Virgin, Merry Christmas!

the jew hating CONSTANTINE ---emperor of the first reich -------said---"DON'T DO WAT DA JOOOOS DO"---------Jesus did it-------but wat did he know?

Remember the SABBATH DAY -- to keep it holy.

Six days shall you labor, but the SEVENTH DAY is the SABBATH of the Lord Your God.

I'll follow my brother, Jesus. You can choose to follow the Catholic fathers

The OLD Testament is no longer binding on Christians.

Romans chapter 2
17 Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and boast in God; 18 if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; 19 if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, 20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of little children, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— 21 you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22 You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23 You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24 As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

25 Circumcision has value if you observe the law, but if you break the law, you have become as though you had not been circumcised. 26 So then, if those who are not circumcised keep the law’s requirements, will they not be regarded as though they were circumcised? 27 The one who is not circumcised physically and yet obeys the law will condemn you who, even though you have the[c] written code and circumcision, are a lawbreaker.

28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

Acts chapter 10
34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. 37 You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.

39 “We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross, 40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. 41 He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen—by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45 The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles. 46 For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.

Then Peter said, 47 “Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have.” 48 So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days.

Galatians Chapter 2
11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

15 “We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles 16 know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in[d] Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

17 “But if, in seeking to be justified in Christ, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners, doesn’t that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! 18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a lawbreaker.

19 “For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”[e]

1. What's the time frame you are speaking of? Your "gotcha" is a little broad. Bigly.

Lol, dude, these are basic facts of the public domain. I am not going to spoon feed you.

2. Who says so? Christians? The new testament? The jews that were forced to convert and say that?
Pretty sure the details of the Christian treatment of the Jews shortly after his death would dispute that.
Would you like to go down that road?

roflmao, the Jewish authorities were persecuting the early Christian church and you seem to think it the other way around! roflmao lololol

3. Your turn

No, I dont have the time to waste on a nitwit like yourself.

There are plenty of books on the topic, go read some.
1. Can you not just give me a time frame? Come on man wtf you trying to play? It was a simple question. It is fact jews were persecuted. Crusades in 1100. Dispitation of Barcelona.
Even then, jews accused Christians of misinterpreting their book. To this day, it happens...
He didn't bring about universal peace like their messiah is said to do. If I'm not mistaken, he is also supposed to be human.
2. Evidently you aren't aware that both was happening all over the place. That is why I asked for details. If you had more than one iota of knowledge on this, you wouldn't have said that.
3. This is turning into a joke. You take me off ignore to argue this ridiculous shit? THIS is your argument? LOL

roman gibberish in the service of the FIRST REICH (forerunners of the second and third reichs-------the most prolific genocidal projects known to the planet)

1. What's the time frame you are speaking of? Your "gotcha" is a little broad. Bigly.

Lol, dude, these are basic facts of the public domain. I am not going to spoon feed you.

2. Who says so? Christians? The new testament? The jews that were forced to convert and say that?
Pretty sure the details of the Christian treatment of the Jews shortly after his death would dispute that.

roflmao, the Jewish authorities were persecuting the early Christian church and you seem to think it the other way around! roflmao lololol

3. Your turn

1. Can you not just give me a time frame? Come on man wtf you trying to play? It was a simple question. It is fact jews were persecuted. Crusades in 1100. Dispitation of Barcelona.
Even then, jews accused Christians of misinterpreting their book. To this day, it happens...
He didn't bring about universal peace like their messiah is said to do. If I'm not mistaken, he is also supposed to be human.
2. Evidently you aren't aware that both was happening all over the place. That is why I asked for details. If you had more than one iota of knowledge on this, you wouldn't have said that.
3. This is turning into a joke. You take me off ignore to argue this ridiculous shit? THIS is your argument? LOL
At one time Jews persecuted Christians. They certainly played their part in having Him crucified. And of course Saul of Tarsus was on his way to persecute Christians when he got waylaid.

Cool
IMO, she cheated and she was too cowardly to admit her misdeeds. The lies obviously corrupted the poor Jesus' mind.
Then again, im now .01 percent Jewish so im biased :afro:
As long as Joseph bought it, all was well.
LOL Actually, this is a theme in many older Middle Eastern religions, added to the Jesus legend at a later date. But it makes for good feelings for those that want to celebrate the mythology, and ignore the teachings of Christ.

So much hatred. Good to know none of you will be celebrating Christmas.
I love Christmas. Why would you call it hate to recognize that Mary wasn't a virgin?
Christmas is a lovely holiday. To celebrate love and peace, to make it a special day for the children. Unfortunetly, many who claim to be Christians, use it to spread hatred for those that do not believe exactly as they do. They are more interested in seeing their beliefs enforced on others, than in the philosophy of Christ.

3. Your turn

At one time Jews persecuted Christians. They certainly played their part in having Him crucified. And of course Saul of Tarsus was on his way to persecute Christians when he got waylaid.
And, in the past, 'Christians' have persecuted many other people. All against the lessons that Christ preached.

Preposterously stupid.

I have a bridge for sale!

Lol, what is preposterous or stupid about the Virgin Birth?

Do you know what parthenogenesis is?

It has long been rumored to happen among humans too, but it is not a reproducible phenomena in the lab, pun intended.

Virgin pregnant without penetration – Is it possible? | Pregnant Magazine

There is nothing preposterous about a Virgin birth, dude, especially not today.

Do you not do that every day? What is special about Christmas?
The lights. And no, I do not celebrate peace, hope and goodwill every day. We get too busy, don't we? It doesn't hurt to have a holiday to remind us of what is really important.
Who are "we?" Good to know when you hand out gifts in celebration of hope, peace, and goodwill...you never say, "Merry Christmas." :)
Why wouldn't I say Merry Christmas?

And okay, if you are so perfect that you NEVER forget, good for you. I will not include you any longer with average humanity.
Why would you, since you're not celebrating it.

You do understand Mary's virginity is not the reason for Christmas , right? We all know, or most of us that Isa 7:14 means young woman, not virgin. The virgin birth is the birth of a new religion , Christianity. Also it was widely accepted in those days to have virgin births, Gods mating with virgins.
Yes, a good way for Daddy to not be blamed. Sad, but true.

3. Your turn

And, in the past, 'Christians' have persecuted many other people. All against the lessons that Christ preached.
No one said they were good Christians. But they certainly were persecuted themselves. Both true.

Preposterously stupid.

I have a bridge for sale!

Lol, what is preposterous or stupid about the Virgin Birth?

Do you know what parthenogenesis is?

It has long been rumored to happen among humans too, but it is not a reproducible phenomena in the lab, pun intended.

Virgin pregnant without penetration – Is it possible? | Pregnant Magazine

There is nothing preposterous about a Virgin birth, dude, especially not today.
You're implying that there is a reasonable explanation for such an occurrence scientifically yet with Mary it was divine intervention....

Do you not see the disconnect here?

So much hatred. Good to know none of you will be celebrating Christmas.
I love Christmas. Why would you call it hate to recognize that Mary wasn't a virgin?
What will you be celebrating?
What are you celebrating if you cannot accept that others do not believe exactly as you do?
I've asked what it is they are celebrating, if not Christmas. It has nothing to do with what I accept.

You're implying that there is a reasonable explanation for such an occurrence scientifically yet with Mary it was divine intervention....

Do you not see the disconnect here?

No, because I do not think that miracles are violations of natural law, but only of our comprehension of natural law.

I think Mary spontaneously conceived due to Gods Providence, but it happened through natural means.

God is Holy and Orderly, I dont think it is in His mindset/Nature to violate his own natural laws.

What will you be celebrating?
Hope. Peace. Goodwill toward Men.
Do you not do that every day? What is special about Christmas?
The lights. And no, I do not celebrate peace, hope and goodwill every day. We get too busy, don't we? It doesn't hurt to have a holiday to remind us of what is really important.

Actually old lady I have to admit I try to bring goodwill and peace every day in my real life outside this board.

Doing it once a year is not following the teachings.

Personally I do not care if Mary was a Virgin, Jesus was son of God or if he rose from the dead because what I care more about is the teaching of doing right daily and not once a year...
You have a very Merry Christmas, Bruce_T_Laney .

Last edited:
Mz. Mary had one of her eggs altered with super advanced genetic engineering to "create" Yeshua.
It was a similar event to the genetic modifications that took place to come up with Adam and Eve from a bunch of hunched over chimpies. Thats why the story of The Garden and Cain being caste out in fear of being killed. By WHO ? The un-genetically modified humanoids that were replaced by usn'z dirtbag, violent, arrogant, greedy fucks.
Maybe next time around ole Yahvey will finally get it right. He thought he did OK leaving Noah and the kids and wifeys(8 total) and wiping the rest out but alas, their offspring turned out to be a bunch of fuckups as well.That would be us.
Better luck next time and when I look at the news I see no better time than the present to giDDer dun ! Wipe it clean and regroup in 50,000-100,000 or so years when all evidence of our shitty "civilization" has mostly vanished.There will probably be a few dozen 50,000 year old Jews waiting for the bank to re-open but other than that it will be back to animals and forests as it was 4-5000 years ago

Forum List

Back