Calculate Your Tax Savings Under Proposed Tax Plan Here

My family will save over $3000.

As will most middle Class Americans.

And the Dimocrats oppose this unanimously.

See what the Dims dont want you to keep from the Tax Man here.

Tax Plan Calculator by Maxim Lott
According to this calculator I will be "allowed" to keep $4,000.00 of my earnings.

Money that will be spent and taxed. Some will be saved.

Eh, $637

It's something! Is there simplified tax code? Or no?

$637 is a gun or a fishing/hunting trip. :eek:

These are illusionary gains. And eventually, you'll all be placed into a higher tax bracket as a consequence of adopting chained CPI to adjust tax brackets in the future. By adopting chained CPI the politicians can now increase your taxes without having to adjust rates. This means that your taxes will go up while they are protected from having to actually vote on it. Subsequently, the Fed will be doing the dirty work by purposefully driving up inflation (correctly defined is an increase in the supply of money and credit). The inflation boost was stated as being 2% per year. This will multiply over time resulting in further, significant, devaluation of the dollar which is already down 98% and only really worth 4 cents of spending power. Therefore your purchasing power will continue to fall as you're moved to higher tax bracket.

I'm sorry. But it's the truth of the matter. These are illusionary gains.

Last edited:
The travesty of it all is that twentieth century economists warned us about this. But nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. It's gosh darned nuts.

These are illusionary gains. And eventually, you'll all be placed into a higher tax bracket as a consequence of adopting chained CPI to adjust tax brackets in the future. By adopting chained CPI the politicians can now increase your taxes without having to adjust rates. This means that your taxes will go up while they are protected from having to actually vote on it. Subsequently, the Fed will be doing the dirty work by purposefully driving up inflation (correctly defined is an increase in the supply of money and credit). The inflation boost was stated as being 2% per year. This will multiply over time resulting in further, significant, devaluation of the dollar which is already down 98% and only really worth 4 cents of spending power. Therefore your purchasing power will continue to fall as you're moved to higher tax bracket.

I thought the tax brackets were indexed to the CPI years ago.

Yes, I googled it just then, and the tax brackets are indexed to the CPI.

https://www.bls.gov/opub/btn/archiv...brackets-and-other-federal-tax-parameters.pdf

I thought the tax brackets were indexed to the CPI years ago.

Yes, I googled it just then, and the tax brackets are indexed to the CPI.

https://www.bls.gov/opub/btn/archiv...brackets-and-other-federal-tax-parameters.pdf

I'm talking about chained CPI, Jimbo.

Here's a link with just a brief overview of it. GOP Tax Plan Increases the Most Insidious Tax

Forum List

Back