Two Thirds Of Americans Still Believe Jesus Was Born of a Virgin, Merry Christmas!

She isn't a virgin. Why? Because God fucked her. That is how babies are made and god is the father of Jesus.
God created sex. But he doesn't require it for his own creation.

She was a virgin.
Christ's birth was a miracle.
His death and resurrection was the fulfillment of a promise made to God's people.

And people who speak like you do of God will endure unspeakable atrocities for all eternity.

And sometimes during your short miserable lives, as well.

And people who speak like you do of God will endure unspeakable atrocities for all eternity.

Thats the true Christian spirit of forgiveness. :laugh:

Cool
IMO, she cheated and she was too cowardly to admit her misdeeds. The lies obviously corrupted the poor Jesus' mind.
Then again, im now .01 percent Jewish so im biased :afro:
As long as Joseph bought it, all was well.
All joking aside, Mary was a teen age girl in a society where adulteresses were stoned to death if not shunned the rest of their lives.

She displayed a huge amount of courage in going through with the pregnancy.

They had old hags with twigs even back then.
Joseph protected her, I guess, whether the baby was his or not. That was mighty nice of him.
If I were going to believe in any of this, or pray to anyone, it would be Mary.

"protected her" from what?. Joseph and Mary were----according to the NT---"betrothed" Even if they had screwed a bit before marriage------
such an act would not really have been considered a BIG CRIME
Ask Jim. He's the one who said she would have been stoned.
However, I do remember, Rosie, that it took a few angels to convince Joseph that the baby was God's--apparently Joseph was quite sure it wasn't his. Awkward.

Why would you, since you're not celebrating it.

You do understand Mary's virginity is not the reason for Christmas , right? We all know, or most of us that Isa 7:14 means young woman, not virgin. The virgin birth is the birth of a new religion , Christianity. Also it was widely accepted in those days to have virgin births, Gods mating with virgins.
Christians celebrate the birth of their Savior. Jews celebrate the rededication of their Temple. Muslims celebrate killing each other so there are fewer of them.

Atheists celebrate nothing. Rejoice.

Actually the holiest day of Christianity is Easter Sunday.
And in Judaism it is the Passover. Muslims celebrate killing each other so there are fewer of them.

Atheists celebrate Nothing.
Well they celebrate the degradation of women.
All the atheists on here jeering at Christianity are pro-baby killing.

Not to derail this thread, but Texas has the highest maternity mortality rate of all the developed countries and the US as a whole does as well. Tell us again who is pro baby killing.

She isn't a virgin. Why? Because God fucked her. That is how babies are made and god is the father of Jesus.

She was a virgin.
His death and resurrection was the fulfillment of a promise made to God's people.

Accountability.
You lost fools think that you should be able to do or say anything you like, and never be held accountable.

But you will be.

Incidentally, I can forgive you and still hold you accountable. That's the nature of doing the right thing. One can forgive a killer, a vile corrupter, a deviant...but forgiveness doesn't wipe out accountability.

Truth is I feel terribly sorry for the fools who through their own blind conviction that they have the answers, reject Christ and offend the Holy Spirit. Because those of us who are saved know the Holy Spirit is God's disciplinarian, and not inclined to be anything but just and righteous. If you offend the Holy Spirit, your eternity will be painful and very, very long. So you can imagine what sort of view we have of the people who create threads on internet message board, specifically aimed at offending Christians and angering the Holy Spirit. Why do people do that?

Because they are vile and corrupt. And because they reject salvation.

And they will suffer for it, it's the worst way you can be.

She was a virgin.

Accountability.
You lost fools think that you should be able to do or say anything you like, and never be held accountable.

But you will be.

Incidentally, I can forgive you and still hold you accountable. That's the nature of doing the right thing. One can forgive a killer, a vile corrupter, a deviant...but forgiveness doesn't wipe out accountability.

Truth is I feel terribly sorry for the fools who through their own blind conviction that they have the answers, reject Christ and offend the Holy Spirit. Because those of us who are saved know the Holy Spirit is God's disciplinarian, and not inclined to be anything but just and righteous. If you offend the Holy Spirit, your eternity will be painful and very, very long. So you can imagine what sort of view we have of the people who create threads on internet message board, specifically aimed at offending Christians and angering the Holy Spirit. Why do people do that?

Being held accountable doesnt mean you have to "endure unspeakable atrocities for all eternity". God does the holding accountable. Not you silly fake Christians. You fools are hypocrites and shouldn't profess to be Christian.
laugh.gif

You do understand Mary's virginity is not the reason for Christmas , right? We all know, or most of us that Isa 7:14 means young woman, not virgin. The virgin birth is the birth of a new religion , Christianity. Also it was widely accepted in those days to have virgin births, Gods mating with virgins.
Christians celebrate the birth of their Savior. Jews celebrate the rededication of their Temple. Muslims celebrate killing each other so there are fewer of them.

Atheists celebrate nothing. Rejoice.

Actually the holiest day of Christianity is Easter Sunday.
And in Judaism it is the Passover. Muslims celebrate killing each other so there are fewer of them.

Atheists celebrate Nothing.
Well they celebrate the degradation of women.
All the atheists on here jeering at Christianity are pro-baby killing.

Not to derail this thread, but Texas has the highest maternity mortality rate of all the developed countries and the US as a whole does as well. Tell us again who is pro baby killing.
Black women in Texas face the highest of all. Tell us again about black on black crime.

Cool
IMO, she cheated and she was too cowardly to admit her misdeeds. The lies obviously corrupted the poor Jesus' mind.
Then again, im now .01 percent Jewish so im biased :afro:
The Jews that KNEW HIM FACE TO FACE don't share your opinion.

She was a virgin.

Accountability.

But you will be.

Being held accountable doesnt mean you have to "endure unspeakable atrocities for all eternity". God does the holding accountable. Not you silly fake Christians. You fools are hypocrites and shouldn't profess to be Christian.
laugh.gif

Yes it does. Because that is the punishment for rejecting Christ.

It is the very base of Christianity. That's why we call it being *saved*, you fool. We are *saved* from everlasting torment and misery.

Those who aren't *saved* are choosing that.

The way you guys get all mad about it reminds me of my 14 y.o. and his little pouts when he gets busted for lying, and has to stay home. "But but but!" He always has a justification for being disobedient and dishonest.

And hey, if he can justify it to himself fine. And I feel sorry for him when I tell him he can't go hang out at his friends'...but he's still going to be punished. And he thinks that is just the worst of me. He thinks I'm terrible and mean and a horrible mother because I hold him accountable.

He's got it bass ackwards, just like you do.

She was a virgin.

Accountability.

But you will be.

laugh.gif

It is the very base of Christianity. That's why we call it being *saved*, you fool. We are *saved* from everlasting torment and misery.

The way you guys get all mad about it reminds me of my 14 y.o. and his little pouts when he gets busted for lying, and has to stay home. "But but but!" He always has a justification for being disobedient and dishonest.

And hey, if he can justify it to himself fine. And I feel sorry for him when I tell him he can't go hang out at his friends'...but he's still going to be punished. And he thinks that is just the worst of me. He thinks I'm terrible and mean and a horrible mother because I hold him accountable.

You shouldn’t bring your kids into a discussion.

She was a virgin.

Accountability.

But you will be.

laugh.gif

I was laughing at you. What gave you the idea I was mad?
laugh.gif

Being saved means accepting god. That can occur at any point in time you silly fool.

She was a virgin.

Accountability.

But you will be.

laugh.gif

You shouldn’t bring your kids into a discussion.

Sure I should.
Your saying that doesn't make you less creepy, by the way. You're still a creepy creeper weirdo.

She was a virgin.

Accountability.

But you will be.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Being saved means accepting god. That can occur at any point in time you silly fool.

Being saved means accepting Christ's salvation. I know it can happen at any time.
But those who know about Christ and are offered and reject salvation, and then go on to jeer and make fun of the spirit in others are going to enjoy a particular form of nightmare in the hereafter.

"How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?"
Hebrews 10:29

Accountability.

But you will be.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Being saved means accepting Christ's salvation. I know it can happen at any time.
But those who know about Christ and are offered and reject salvation, and then go on to jeer and make fun of the spirit in others are going to enjoy a particular form of nightmare in the hereafter.

"How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?"
Bullshit. They can talk all the shit they want towards you and then get saved a second before they die and they are good.

Hebrews 10:26-30 10:30-31. No one should regard such a warning as an idle threat. God Himself has claimed the right to take vengeance and to judge His people. In saying this, the author quoted twice from Deuteronomy (32:35-36), a chapter which most vividly evokes the picture of God’s people suffering His retributive judgments (cf. esp. Deut. 32:19-27). Those familiar with this text, as well as other descriptions of God’s wrath against “His people,” agree: it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Is Hebrews 10:26-30 speaking of believers or unbelievers?

Hebrews 10:26-30King James Version (KJV)
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Accountability.

But you will be.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bullshit. They can talk all the shit they want towards you and the then get saved a second before they die and they are good.
I didn't say they couldn't.
Again, your disabilities interfere with your comprehension.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bullshit. They can talk all the shit they want towards you and the then get saved a second before they die and they are good.
I didn't say they couldn't.
Again, your disabilities interfere with your comprehension.
Yes you did fool.
laugh.gif

"But those who know about Christ and are offered and reject salvation, and then go on to jeer and make fun of the spirit in others are going to enjoy a particular form of nightmare in the hereafter."

They can jeer all they want but if they get saved prior to death your wish for eternal atrocities fails.

Accountability.

But you will be.

Be careful there, KG.

God has a lot of forgiving to do for all of us if any are going to be in Heaven. Especially from 22nd Century USA.

People have to stretch out and grow for their own selves for anything to feel real tot h em. Be patient.

Now the trolls who are provoking you may or may not be serious, but they really are not worth the time and effort.

Any that seek Truth God will open the door for them to find the Truth.

Merry Christmas!

Forum List

Back