Two Thirds Of Americans Still Believe Jesus Was Born of a Virgin, Merry Christmas!

Cool
IMO, she cheated and she was too cowardly to admit her misdeeds. The lies obviously corrupted the poor Jesus' mind.
Then again, im now .01 percent Jewish so im biased :afro:

Cool
IMO, she cheated and she was too cowardly to admit her misdeeds. The lies obviously corrupted the poor Jesus' mind.
As long as Joseph bought it, all was well.

I definitely want to see some DNA testing done on that Shroud of Turin thing. We'll get to the bottom of this!

Two-thirds of 1503 people and was down several percent's from 2014. Shows how deluded some people still are.

people believed a lot of stuff back then.....it was easier to ''brainwash'' people
no phones/inet/mass communication....not nearly as much schooling

Some of the older religions still had a fertility rite that involved a priestess being impregnated by a "God" each spring. It wouldn't have been such a leap to believe it.

So much hatred. Good to know none of you will be celebrating Christmas.
I love Christmas. Why would you call it hate to recognize that Mary wasn't a virgin?
What will you be celebrating?
Hope. Peace. Goodwill toward Men.
Do you not do that every day? What is special about Christmas?
The lights. And no, I do not celebrate peace, hope and goodwill every day. We get too busy, don't we? It doesn't hurt to have a holiday to remind us of what is really important.

So much hatred. Good to know none of you will be celebrating Christmas.
I love Christmas. Why would you call it hate to recognize that Mary wasn't a virgin?
The lights. And no, I do not celebrate peace, hope and goodwill every day. We get too busy, don't we? It doesn't hurt to have a holiday to remind us of what is really important.
Who are "we?" Good to know when you hand out gifts in celebration of hope, peace, and goodwill...you never say, "Merry Christmas." :)

Two-thirds of 1503 people and was down several percent's from 2014. Shows how deluded some people still are.

Just because they elected Obama twice does not mean that they are completely deluded.

Who are "we?" Good to know when you hand out gifts in celebration of hope, peace, and goodwill...you never say, "Merry Christmas." :)
Why wouldn't I say Merry Christmas?

And okay, if you are so perfect that you NEVER forget, good for you. I will not include you any longer with average humanity.

And okay, if you are so perfect that you NEVER forget, good for you. I will not include you any longer with average humanity.
Why would you, since you're not celebrating it.

Why would you, since you're not celebrating it.

You do understand Mary's virginity is not the reason for Christmas , right? We all know, or most of us that Isa 7:14 means young woman, not virgin. The virgin birth is the birth of a new religion , Christianity. Also it was widely accepted in those days to have virgin births, Gods mating with virgins.

Cool
As long as Joseph bought it, all was well.
All joking aside, Mary was a teen age girl in a society where adulteresses were stoned to death if not shunned the rest of their lives.

She displayed a huge amount of courage in going through with the pregnancy.

They had old hags with twigs even back then.

Forum List

Back