Two Thirds Of Americans Still Believe Jesus Was Born of a Virgin, Merry Christmas!

The lights. And no, I do not celebrate peace, hope and goodwill every day. We get too busy, don't we? It doesn't hurt to have a holiday to remind us of what is really important.
Who are "we?" Good to know when you hand out gifts in celebration of hope, peace, and goodwill...you never say, "Merry Christmas." :)
Why wouldn't I say Merry Christmas?

And okay, if you are so perfect that you NEVER forget, good for you. I will not include you any longer with average humanity.
Why would you, since you're not celebrating it.

You do understand Mary's virginity is not the reason for Christmas , right? We all know, or most of us that Isa 7:14 means young woman, not virgin. The virgin birth is the birth of a new religion , Christianity. Also it was widely accepted in those days to have virgin births, Gods mating with virgins.

good point------Christianity at that time developed as a product of ROMAN "CULTURE"
That explains why the Romans rounded them up and put them in the arena to be devoured by wild animals.

And okay, if you are so perfect that you NEVER forget, good for you. I will not include you any longer with average humanity.

You do understand Mary's virginity is not the reason for Christmas , right? We all know, or most of us that Isa 7:14 means young woman, not virgin. The virgin birth is the birth of a new religion , Christianity. Also it was widely accepted in those days to have virgin births, Gods mating with virgins.
Christians celebrate the birth of their Savior. Jews celebrate the rededication of their Temple. Muslims celebrate killing each other so there are fewer of them.

Atheists celebrate nothing. Rejoice.

Actually the holiest day of Christianity is Easter Sunday.
And in Judaism it is the Passover. Muslims celebrate killing each other so there are fewer of them.

Atheists celebrate Nothing.
Well they celebrate the degradation of women.
All the atheists on here jeering at Christianity are pro-baby killing.

Christians celebrate the birth of their Savior. Jews celebrate the rededication of their Temple. Muslims celebrate killing each other so there are fewer of them.

And in Judaism it is the Passover. Muslims celebrate killing each other so there are fewer of them.

Funny I think a lot of atheists celebrate the holidays.

Jeremiah 8:9

"The wise men are put to shame, They are dismayed and caught; Behold, they have rejected the word of the LORD, And what kind of wisdom do they have?

Who are "we?" Good to know when you hand out gifts in celebration of hope, peace, and goodwill...you never say, "Merry Christmas." :)

good point------Christianity at that time developed as a product of ROMAN "CULTURE"
That explains why the Romans rounded them up and put them in the arena to be devoured by wild animals.

That is the biggest lie.

James 3:15

This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic.

Isaiah 5:21

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!

Cool
IMO, she cheated and she was too cowardly to admit her misdeeds. The lies obviously corrupted the poor Jesus' mind.
Then again, im now .01 percent Jewish so im biased :afro:
As long as Joseph bought it, all was well.
All joking aside, Mary was a teen age girl in a society where adulteresses were stoned to death if not shunned the rest of their lives.

She displayed a huge amount of courage in going through with the pregnancy.

They had old hags with twigs even back then.
Joseph protected her, I guess, whether the baby was his or not. That was mighty nice of him.
If I were going to believe in any of this, or pray to anyone, it would be Mary.

When I was studying to find a new denomination, it was the story of Mary and how Catholics venerate her that convinced me to become a Catholic.

And Joan of Arc, a phenomenal woman as well but in an entirely different way.

That is the biggest lie.
You're a liar, demon:

"
Persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire occurred intermittently over a period of over two centuries until the year 313 AD when the Roman Emperors Constantine the Great and Licinius jointly promulgated the Edict of Milan which legalised the Christian religion. The persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire was carried out by the state and also by local authorities on a sporadic, ad hoc basis, often at the whims of local communities. Starting in 250, empire-wide persecution took place by decree of the emperor Decius. The edict was in force for eighteen months, during which time some Christians were killed while others apostatised to escape execution.

"These persecutions heavily influenced the development of Christianity, shaping Christian theology and the structure of the Church. Among other things, persecution sparked written explanations and defenses of the Christian religion."

Persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire - Wikipedia

The Romans didn't create the church. They tried to wipe it out. Then they legalized it.

But legalizing something isn't the same as creating it.

Moron.

Well they celebrate the degradation of women.
All the atheists on here jeering at Christianity are pro-baby killing.
They need a day of their own with annual totals.

Funny I think a lot of atheists celebrate the holidays.
Me, too. And it is funny.

I wish we didn't have to fight over Christmas, of all things. My goodness.

I have always loved Christmas. I love the nativity, the star on the tree top, when Linus recites the Christmas story in Charlie Brown's Christmas. I love it all. The Messiah always makes me cry.
So don't tell me that just because I don't believe exactly what's written in your dusty book, I can't be honestly grateful for an annual celebration of all the good stuff.

That is the biggest lie.

It is no lie------romans persecuted Christians until CONSTANTINE decided to make
the religion OFFICIALLY ROMAN------he Romanized it

She isn't a virgin. Why? Because God fucked her. That is how babies are made and god is the father of Jesus.
Lol, dude, why do you insist on displaying your ignorance regarding Christianity?

God did not fuck Mary, lol.

He can cause pregnancy without intercourse, lololol.

She isn't a virgin. Why? Because God fucked her. That is how babies are made and god is the father of Jesus.
God created sex. But he doesn't require it for his own creation.

She was a virgin.
Christ's birth was a miracle.
His death and resurrection was the fulfillment of a promise made to God's people.

And people who speak like you do of God will endure unspeakable atrocities for all eternity.

And sometimes during your short miserable lives, as well.

Forum List

Back