Two similar Police shooting cases, but very different Press coverage

`
The cop was a - off duty, b - not in uniform and was and c- technically was an intruder in the innocent man's apartment.
`
both are cases of accidental police shootings, but one was made a huge racial issue because the Press cans the flames of racial tensions on purpose, that is the point

The reason it’s getting lots of coverage is that normally the police shoot unarmed black men in public . Now they are actually going into unarmed black guys homes and murdering them.
yea, your type is the problem

I wasn't so sure they applied the right charge. I see it as a manslaughter. I don't think she intended to kill this particular man.

If she did not intend to kill, then why open a door without a key when she would have expected it to be locked if it were hers?
If she did not intend to kill, they why shoot at all, when she could have just backed away instead?
If she did not intend to kill, then why the second extra shot, just to be sure he was dead?
If she did not intend to kill, then why no call for an ambulance, CPR, first aid, etc.?
it was an accident, not a murder, it will probably be overturned

The recent Dallas police shooting story is getting worldwide Press coverage and it is being portrayed as a racial incident. The Fort Worth police shooting was in 2013, but it never received much national Press coverage. The reason why is because the Dallas victim was black and the Fort Worth victim was white. The American Press fuels racial tensions on purpose to help the Democratic Party get out the vote. This is also one of the root reasons why we have the NFL Kneelers.

Police name white cop who shot dead her black neighbor | Daily Mail Online

A white policewoman who gunned down a black accountant in Texas has been identified as new video emerges of the frantic moments after the officer mistakenly entered his home thinking it was hers and opened fire.

FW Homeowner Shot 7 Times by Police: Autopsy

Fort Worth Homeowner Shot Seven Times by Police.
I hear about this Dallas cop shooting ever single day (I live in the area).

That cop is being tried for murder. She should be tried for criminally negligent homicide and serve jail time, but the outraged and unreasonable black community will settle for nothing less than murder. Well, there is not sufficient evidence to prove murder beyond a reasonable doubt. What does that leave? ACQUITTAL!!!

Watch. This white Dallas cop chick will walk because mad black dudes will not listen to reason, or black race hustlers WANT "injustice" so they can continue to race hustle. Likely the latter.

The recent Dallas police shooting story is getting worldwide Press coverage and it is being portrayed as a racial incident. The Fort Worth police shooting was in 2013, but it never received much national Press coverage. The reason why is because the Dallas victim was black and the Fort Worth victim was white. The American Press fuels racial tensions on purpose to help the Democratic Party get out the vote. This is also one of the root reasons why we have the NFL Kneelers.

A white policewoman who gunned down a black accountant in Texas has been identified as new video emerges of the frantic moments after the officer mistakenly entered his home thinking it was hers and opened fire.

That cop is being tried for murder. She should be tried for criminally negligent homicide and serve jail time, but the outraged and unreasonable black community will settle for nothing less than murder. Well, there is not sufficient evidence to prove murder beyond a reasonable doubt. What does that leave? ACQUITTAL!!!

Watch. This white Dallas cop chick will walk because mad black dudes will not listen to reason, or black race hustlers WANT "injustice" so they can continue to race hustle. Likely the latter.

She doesn't even want to be found guilty of negligence, much less murder! She just wants to go home and forget all about it! I wish I felt their was any kind of conscience going on down there in Texas when I heard a search warrant was asked for and given to smear the victim saying they found drugs in his home! I guess that was pertinent to this b!tch killing him in his own apartment! That justifies it all:

Why Did Police Seek Search Warrant For Drug Evidence In Botham Jean’s Home? | AM Joy | MSNBC

= = = =

She doesn't even want to be found guilty of negligence, much less murder! She just wants to go home and forget all about it! I wish I felt their was any kind of conscience going on down there in Texas when I heard a search warrant was asked for and given to smear the victim saying they found drugs in his home! I guess that was pertinent to this b!tch killing him in his own apartment! That justifies it all:

Why Did Police Seek Search Warrant For Drug Evidence In Botham Jean’s Home? | AM Joy | MSNBC

= = = =

I think you are wrong. She was willing to accept a plea deal for a lesser charge, BUT NONE HAS BEEN OFFERED!!!! WHY??? Like I said.

She MUST go to jail for this. That is clear. I don't give a rat fuck what her defense is. She was fucking criminally negligent, regardless of the guy's drug-using/selling ways. I don't give a fuck. You smoke somebody with such gross negligence, you serve jail time...PERIOD.

I don't think anyone really believes she should walk. But, that is clearly NOT murder.

What plea deal have you heard? So far, nothing, as far as I can tell.

:dunno:

= = = =

I think you are wrong. She was willing to accept a plea deal for a lesser charge, BUT NONE HAS BEEN OFFERED!!!! WHY??? Like I said.

She MUST go to jail for this. That is clear. I don't give a rat fuck what her defense is. She was fucking criminally negligent, regardless of the guy's drug-using/selling ways. I don't give a fuck. You smoke somebody with such gross negligence, you serve jail time...PERIOD.

I don't think anyone really believes she should walk. But, that is clearly NOT murder.

What plea deal have you heard? So far, nothing, as far as I can tell.

:dunno:

Oh Please; there's always a plea even in a case like this! It could have been on video and they still would have offered her something to save the state from having this trial! This b!tch thought she could cry herself into a total walk and it didn't happen! Bout time those a-holes down there got something right! Too often they fk it up and allow cops carte blanche to do whatever TF they want with impunity! Remember Sandra Bland whenever we hear about a traffic stop gone very badly! :102:

I wasn't so sure they applied the right charge. I see it as a manslaughter. I don't think she intended to kill this particular man.

If she did not intend to kill, then why open a door without a key when she would have expected it to be locked if it were hers?
If she did not intend to kill, they why shoot at all, when she could have just backed away instead?
If she did not intend to kill, then why the second extra shot, just to be sure he was dead?
If she did not intend to kill, then why no call for an ambulance, CPR, first aid, etc.?
it was an accident, not a murder, it will probably be overturned

It is not an accident.
She deliberately accepted the job with the gun, and the additional responsibilities that come with being armed in public.
It is not an accident she went into the wrong apartment, it was a huge series of irresponsible and incredibly reckless conduct. Like not even noticing the red door mat outside the apt that hers did not have.
Just like driving drunk can be murder without having any malicious intent.

It was so reckless and irresponsible, conduct regardless of life, that is has to be murder.
Anything less would be to trivialize a needless death, and reward such totally reprehensible conduct.

that's why we LAUGH at all the fake racist crap
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha

Forum List

Back