Two similar Police shooting cases, but very different Press coverage

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

The recent Dallas police shooting story is getting worldwide Press coverage and it is being portrayed as a racial incident. The Fort Worth police shooting was in 2013, but it never received much national Press coverage. The reason why is because the Dallas victim was black and the Fort Worth victim was white. The American Press fuels racial tensions on purpose to help the Democratic Party get out the vote. This is also one of the root reasons why we have the NFL Kneelers.

Police name white cop who shot dead her black neighbor | Daily Mail Online

A white policewoman who gunned down a black accountant in Texas has been identified as new video emerges of the frantic moments after the officer mistakenly entered his home thinking it was hers and opened fire.

FW Homeowner Shot 7 Times by Police: Autopsy

Fort Worth Homeowner Shot Seven Times by Police.

Only a moron would say these cases are similar. The dude that got shot 7 times had a gun and pointed it at them. From your link....

"The police report says Waller had a gun and when officers identified themselves and yelled for him to put the gun down, officers say he pointed the gun at the officers."

The recent Dallas police shooting story is getting worldwide Press coverage and it is being portrayed as a racial incident. The Fort Worth police shooting was in 2013, but it never received much national Press coverage. The reason why is because the Dallas victim was black and the Fort Worth victim was white. The American Press fuels racial tensions on purpose to help the Democratic Party get out the vote. This is also one of the root reasons why we have the NFL Kneelers.

A white policewoman who gunned down a black accountant in Texas has been identified as new video emerges of the frantic moments after the officer mistakenly entered his home thinking it was hers and opened fire.

Hypocrisy is in the blood of the progressive

It shouldn't take long to find that the police officer did not act in accordance with Police Practice. I don't think a police officer is supposed to shoot unless they are in danger of losing their own life. That clearly was not the case.

I feel badly for the police officer, but more importantly for the life and family of the victim. What an incredibly sad story. It would be interesting to find out her blood alcohol level.

Last edited:
It shouldn't take long to find that the police officer did not act in accordance with Police Practice. I don't think a police officer is supposed to shoot unless they are in danger of losing their own life. That clearly was not the case.

I feel badly for the police officer, but moore importantly for the life and family of the victim. What an incredibly sad story. It would be interesting to find out her blood alcohol level.
Someone pointing a gun at the cops after being told to drop it is not being in danger of their own life?

Hypocrisy is in the blood of the progressive
Stupidity is the in the blood of you alt right regressives.

So, the resident had a gun and was pointing it at the police officer? I don't recall reading that. I was just talking about the The Jean case.

The actual pathetic thing is how THOSE PEOPLE are not offended when they are patronized.

They want lowered test scores for instance

Meanwhile they are simply owned by the white liberal.

I initially thought that she was involved with him personally but she doenst really have that "I want a Black man" look about her. She looks more like a white trash racist more than anything.

DmmGNMlU8AA1lvP.jpg

I initially thought that she was involved with him personally but she doenst really have that "I want a Black man" look about her. She looks more like a white trash racist more than anything.

DmmGNMlU8AA1lvP.jpg
It's interesting that you draw conclusions about a person upon their looks. Thought that is exactly what you are claiming white bigoted people do.

DmmGNMlU8AA1lvP.jpg
It's interesting that you draw conclusions about a person upon their looks. Thought that is exactly what you are claiming white bigoted people do.
Everyone draws conclusions based on how people look. Thats why people dress up for interviews and why people are attracted to physically attractive people. There are usually visual clues (most of them unconscious) that women exhibit when they love Black men or if they are racist.

Forum List

Back