Two sides to every coin: Kim Davis

But you see dear, you aren't a majority. The reason people are heated about this gay-cult marriage crap is that we weren't consulted about the law changing. Your 5 pocket Justices forced that down everyone's throats.

Hey, isn't 2016 coming up here soon? Beware of the curse of unintended consequences... Jailing a Christian for their passive refusal to kneel at the rainbow altar is the icing on the cake.. Hope you didn't like any of the other good democratic platforms because they're all going to be put to death because of the new butt sex religion.

Wow, Sil, are you still whining about this.

Here's what's going to happen. Hillary will win the White House because most of your guys are clowns. The Republicans will keep the house. 50/50 chance of the Democrats taking the senate.

But you see dear, you aren't a majority. The reason people are heated about this gay-cult marriage crap is that we weren't consulted about the law changing. Your 5 pocket Justices forced that down everyone's throats.

Hey, isn't 2016 coming up here soon? Beware of the curse of unintended consequences... Jailing a Christian for their passive refusal to kneel at the rainbow altar is the icing on the cake.. Hope you didn't like any of the other good democratic platforms because they're all going to be put to death because of the new butt sex religion.

Here's what's going to happen. Hillary will win the White House because most of your guys are clowns. The Republicans will keep the house. 50/50 chance of the Democrats taking the senate.
Nope, here's what will actually happen...and BTW, I and the lady sitting in jail right now are both registered democrats...

Enjoy..

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

...and BTW, I and the lady sitting in jail right now are both registered democrats...
Un-register, please, for the sake of the poor Dems...
Well the tens of millions of us who have the same opinion on gay marriage will sort of unregister in that we will be crossover voting in 2016, just like 2014..well...only now worse because you've jailed one of us for our opinion on the matter.

...and BTW, I and the lady sitting in jail right now are both registered democrats...
Well the tens of millions of us who have the same opinion on gay marriage will sort of unregister in that we will be crossover voting in 2016, just like 2014..well...only now worse because you've jailed one of us for our opinion on the matter.
She's in jail for contempt and I know the numbers. The number of Americans who still think as you do matters not in this case. Homophobic Dems are as rare as Pro-Choice Repubs...

Not only was it ignored the court ordered it to be ignored. The will of the people once again overturned.

Of course the California Supreme Court ordered Prop 8 to be ignored, it was ruled unconstitutional in Federal court and the SCOTUS allowed that decision to remain in effect.

A request to not issue same-sex marriage licenses should have been turned down.

>>>>

Sigh, read the article, they were already issuing licenses before the SCOTUS ruling. If you folks want links then just ignore them then tell us so we don't waste time. Thanks.

Sign read the article again and then go do some research on timelines of what happened when.

June 26 - SCOTUS rejects Prop 8 case leaving the District Court Judges ruling inplace makeing Prop 8 unconsitutional.

June 28 - 9th Circuit Court lifts its stay in the case based on the SCOTUS ruling of the 26th allowing the Governor to allow SSCM's to begin.

AFTER the SCOTUS ruling and SSCM's being allowed to resume, opponents filed another case with the California State Supreme Court to limit the ruling only to the named Plaintiff's in the Hollingsworth case.

From the article:

"The California Supreme Court on Tuesday said state clerks could continue issuing marriage licenses to gay couples. The court denied a San Diego clerk’s request to stay same-sex marriage licenses until the fate of Prop 8 is finally decided in state courts.​

The Prop 8 had been decided and the rulings issued when marriage licenses started up again and the California Supreme Court rejected a stay request to order them to halt.

>>>>

She's in jail for contempt and I know the numbers. The number of Americans who still think as you do matters not in this case. Homophobic Dems are as rare as Pro-Choice Repubs...

Lol Hillary and Obama both said they were against gay marriage when running for president.

Did they really change their minds?

Or did they get tons of lobbying money?

Nope, here's what will actually happen...and BTW, I and the lady sitting in jail right now are both registered democrats...

Enjoy..

I'm sure no one will miss your homophobic asses when you leave.

Reality- this issue IS over politically. No one on the GOP side other than the nutty fringe that will never get the nomination is talking about it.

guy, Gay Marriage had no effect on 2014, and it won't have an effect on 2016.

Reality - the issue is over, and the GOP is happier for it, because they just look stupid pandering to people like you.

Not only was it ignored the court ordered it to be ignored. The will of the people once again overturned.

Of course the California Supreme Court ordered Prop 8 to be ignored, it was ruled unconstitutional in Federal court and the SCOTUS allowed that decision to remain in effect.

A request to not issue same-sex marriage licenses should have been turned down.

>>>>

Sigh, read the article, they were already issuing licenses before the SCOTUS ruling. If you folks want links then just ignore them then tell us so we don't waste time. Thanks.

You can admire Martin Luther King for acts of civil disobedience without having to admire George Wallace for resisting integration in a similar manner.

And you can support folks who post out their ass then you can make false equivalencies.

Reality- this issue IS over politically.
The Marxists were always declaring history was on their side. They were always crowing about their inevitable victory. How did that work out?

berlin09-1.jpg

LGBT activist fanatics are rapidly losing the support of anyone who cares about freedom.

Last edited:

Enjoy..

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

1988 called. It wants its Photoshop software back.

To your first request:

2004: California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom, Democrat (Mayor of San Francisco at the time) directed city clerks to issue same sex licenses in direct violation of the same sex marriage ban in place.

CNN.com - Mayor defends same-sex marriages - Feb. 22, 2004
Well, lets review:

Here is what you said in the OP:

When Prop 8 was in effect in California, you had clerks outrightly ignoring the law by marrying gay couples. There were no consequences, but they violated the law nonetheless. Liberals hailed them as heroes.

Proposition 8 was voted on in the 2008 election 4 years after your above citation.

Wow, that was easy. Thanks for playing.

Check please.
The OP ran.
Again?

Lol Hillary and Obama both said they were against gay marriage when running for president.

You don't think people change their minds over time? What is interesting that people like you want to ignore is that now, when politicians declare they are FOR legal gay marriage, it is a plus with the voting populace...not a negative like it would have been 20 years ago. What does THAT show you?

Enjoy..

I'm sure no one will miss your homophobic asses when you leave.

Reality- this issue IS over politically. No one on the GOP side other than the nutty fringe that will never get the nomination is talking about it.
What is a liability with the voting public now....being AGAINST legal gay marriage or being FOR legal gay marriage. How come they don't want to acknowledge the answer?

You don't think people change their minds over time? What is interesting that people like you want to ignore is that now, when politicians declare they are FOR legal gay marriage, it is a plus with the voting populace...not a negative like it would have been 20 years ago. What does THAT show you?
I think money changed their minds.

Deep in their soul I think Obama and Hillary feel sorry for gays, pity them, in a condescending way.

Deep in their soul I think Obama and Hillary feel sorry for gays, pity them, in a condescending way.
Money? Not the swinging of the voting public to being FOR gay marriage? Money doesn't help if the majority of voters feel strongly against your stated stand.

Money? Not the swinging of the voting public to being FOR gay marriage? Money doesn't help if the majority of voters feel strongly against your stated stand.
That's bullshit Most of the things Obama has done the public didn't want.

A private citizen, a gay man, brought gay marriage to the Supreme Court. Obama didn't. All he did was light the whitehouse with rainbow lights which the LGBT bought.

Reality- this issue IS over politically.
The Marxists were always declaring history was on their side. They were always crowing about their inevitable victory. How did that work out?

berlin09-1.jpg

LGBT activist fanatics are rapidly losing the support of anyone who cares about freedom.

You have a problem with Reality, don't you?

Forum List

Back