AntiSemitic activist who threatened to murder 18 city council members and arrested for 18 felonies has been fired by the non profit who employed her

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

There are consequences when you threaten to kill 18 Bakersfield City Council members.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, NOT EVEN PATEL.

Activists proudly take their punishment to bring attention to the injustice they are highlighting.

She will gladly do 54 years in prison….3 years for each felony…right?

FAFO

There are consequences when you threaten to kill 18 Bakersfield City Council members.

Activists proudly take their punishment to bring attention to the injustice they are highlighting.

FAFO
Here is my favorite line from the Left wing loon

• “I don’t have faith that you’ll do this,” Patel said, calling on the council to ask for a cease-fire. “You guys are all horrible human beings, and Jesus probably would’ve killed you himself.”
  • :auiqs.jpg:

18 felonies. Thats the key.

Sorry, she threatened 8 people and was charged with 18 felonies.

54 years.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, NOT EVEN THIS BITCH.
If allowed, they will turn the US into the hell hole Gaza.

This is a unique phenomenon among the left. Not only do they engage in screaming and shouting at people on college campuses, if they don’t like what they say.. thereby preventing free speech…. But they also engage in violent rhetoric and even violence. We all know that from Trump’s time in office and the 2020 BLM riots. Over the past seven years there’s been multiple cases of brutal left-wing violence in this country. There is nothing that the right wing has done that comes even close to this.

Trump will win in 2024 because of this. Of course, if the Democrats don’t cheat. Because with what’s going on in this country, the inflation, the crime surges, there’s no way no logical way that Democrats can win again in 2024.

FAFO

She's a terrorist, and needs a long, long prison sentence, and a lifetime membership to the No-Fly club.

She's a terrorist, and needs a long, long prison sentence, and a lifetime membership to the No-Fly club.
That is certainly true. She’s an embarrassment to America, and the thought of her going to another country is something that we need to prevent …

A lot of Americans are taking a break from left wing fanaticism and going to countries in Asia or South America. The last thing that those countries need is some left-wing fanatic coming to their country.

She is definitely a domestic terrorist.

She threatened to murder these council members in their homes.

Anyone who does not condemn her is an obvious supporter of hers and is also a terrorist.

Lots of terrorists out there have not condemned this heinous act. That means they support it. That means they are terrorists.

AntiSemitic activist who threatened to murder 18 city council members and arrested for 18 felonies has been fired by the non profit who employed her​

IMG_6814.jpeg

FAFO
Stupid people playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes is alway hilarious to watch. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I know they can....but should they ?

Did she do it on company time.

Did she do it wearing a company t-shirt ?

Yes, she should do a lot of time and I certainly don't like her mouth.

But it seems that this only promotes firing people who don't deserve it for things they do on personal time.

I would not want to have to watch my P's an Q's just to keep my boss happy.

My guess is that if she gets three years for each felony, she'll serve only three years as her sentences will run concurrent rather than consecutively. There sure is no excuse for the threats and I would hate to see any sort of plea bargain that minimizes the seriousness of her crime.

I know they can....but should they ?

Did she do it on company time.

Did she do it wearing a company t-shirt ?

Yes, she should do a lot of time and I certainly don't like her mouth.

But it seems that this only promotes firing people who don't deserve it for things they do on personal time.

I would not want to have to watch my P's an Q's just to keep my boss happy.

So you don't think threatening the lives of multiple people merits termination? Remember she works for a nonprofit, I guess they could keep her on and watch their funding dry up.

Forum List

Back