Two sides to every coin: Kim Davis

To homosexual activists: We don't hate you we just don't want to be forced to celebrate the lifestyle that is killing you.

N****r, please! You've got a hangup and you want the rest of the world to validate it. Frankly, other people being gay has NO effect on my life. I've got enough to worry about.

Absurd. Societies around the world, both religious and secular, have failed to celebrate the homosexual lifestyle. Only ridiculous decadent dying societies embrace homosexuality as it is associated with pedophilia, deadly diseases, and a low birthrate.

Wow, where do you hear this shit from?

Only freedom-hating societies force people to celebrate this lifestyle.

Check these out:

Mennonite couple files counter-lawsuit in fear of being forced to host same-sex weddings

Legislators tell school kids to celebrate homosexuality

As a liberal do you believe in freedom? Yes or no?

Isn't an issue of Freedom. These Mennonites are running a public accommodation. If they don't want to encounter gays, they have the option of closing their business.

Not comparable. The Christian bakeries advertized they offered wedding cakes and even INVITED the gay couple to patroinize their shop.

Fashions go in and out of style.

Our elites enjoy imposing their latest fashion for self-destruction - the LGBT lifestyle - as much as they love pseudo-transgressive Marxish posturing.

Why serve the decadent plutocrats?

Billionaire Jennifer/James Pritzker

Holy SHit, I know this guy! He was my CO when I was in the National Guard. He was kind of a strange ranger then. He waddle out in front of of the formation and the troops would laugh at him. But because he had more money than God, the other guard officers all sucked up to him.

I never support disobeying a law, I support changing ones I disagree with.

So you opposed the clerks who married gays before gay marriage was dictated by the courts?

Nope...already said that civil disobedience for good is something I support while civil disobedience for evil I don't. It's not a difficult concept to grasp, even for you.

Translated, this means "Civil disobedience is like rights: only the people I agree with should have it!"

Again with the leftist hypocritical double standard.

Translated it means RW nutters suck at analogies. Comparing Gavin granting rights to couples to this Davis person is beyond apples and oranges.

If Newsom had been jailed, held in contempt of court and jailed for refusing to cease and desist (he didn't) you might be closer to having a valid comparison. None of that happened. The Mayor, when told to cease and desist, did. Davis did not.

I never support disobeying a law, I support changing ones I disagree with.

So you opposed the clerks who married gays before gay marriage was dictated by the courts?

Nope...already said that civil disobedience for good is something I support while civil disobedience for evil I don't. It's not a difficult concept to grasp, even for you.

Translated, this means "Civil disobedience is like rights: only the people I agree with should have it!"

Translated it means RW nutters suck at analogies. Comparing Gavin granting rights to couples to this Davis person is beyond apples and oranges.

If Newsom had been jailed, held in contempt of court and jailed for refusing to cease and desist (he didn't) you might be closer to having a valid comparison. None of that happened. The Mayor, when told to cease and desist, did. Davis did not.

The standard you set was following the law. That was a lie, wasn't it?

All the same sex marriages sanctioned by Mayor Newsom in California were nulled and voided by the courts.

California Supreme Court Rules Same-Sex Marriages Null And Void

Once again, the rule of law ultimately prevailed.
Yes it did,but the point ,that is the hypocrisy show by the left,you support for them is no different than the right supporting Davis at least be honest with yourself.

You are correct...We support civil disobedience in the pursuit of good and oppose it in the pursuit of evil. :lol:

So just don't pretend your issue is supporting the law, it clearly isn't. I think she should be fired, but my standards don't constantly change like yours do

Except it is. I do support the law. When those licenses issued by the gorgeous Gavin were nullified, the gay community didn't pitch a fit and fall into it like the RW nutters are doing...they filed suits, they won.

Lesson to be learned...(except the nutters will lose)

Yes, they did....and after the SC ruled we saw some of the most vile filth as gays beat innocent people, who dont share their view, in their celebration parades.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Translated it means RW nutters suck at analogies

Translated that means LW nutters suck at paraphrasing

It's probably your comprehension. Sorry, but not my problem.

How are Kim Davis and Gavin Newsom analogous? Did Newsom continue to break the law or did he "cease and desist" when told to do so? Was anyone denied equal access to services when SF issued licenses to gays?

Translated it means RW nutters suck at analogies

Translated that means LW nutters suck at paraphrasing

It's probably your comprehension. Sorry, but not my problem.

How are Kim Davis and Gavin Newsom analogous? Did Newsom continue to break the law or did he "cease and desist" when told to do so? Was anyone denied equal access to services when SF issued licenses to gays?

I comprehended fine, you're a hypocrite

All the same sex marriages sanctioned by Mayor Newsom in California were nulled and voided by the courts.

California Supreme Court Rules Same-Sex Marriages Null And Void

Once again, the rule of law ultimately prevailed.
Yes it did,but the point ,that is the hypocrisy show by the left,you support for them is no different than the right supporting Davis at least be honest with yourself.

You are correct...We support civil disobedience in the pursuit of good and oppose it in the pursuit of evil. :lol:

So just don't pretend your issue is supporting the law, it clearly isn't. I think she should be fired, but my standards don't constantly change like yours do

Except it is. I do support the law. When those licenses issued by the gorgeous Gavin were nullified, the gay community didn't pitch a fit and fall into it like the RW nutters are doing...they filed suits, they won.

Lesson to be learned...(except the nutters will lose)

Yes, they did....and after the SC ruled we saw some of the most vile filth as gays beat innocent people, who dont share their view, in their celebration parades.
Video. I need video! Were purses used?

Forum List

Back