Two Questions that non-LGBT-Q Supporters of Trans Rights Must Answer to be Credible

The winds of change are blowing in the opposite direction now my sad lil fella.

Uh, here's how you can tell your side lost on this issue.

Big Corporations are already putting out directives on pronoun usage.

Just like Big Corporations were handing out "Domestic Partner" benefits long before the states and courts started legalizing gay marriage.

Uh, here's how you can tell your side lost on this issue.

Big Corporations are already putting out directives on pronoun usage.

Just like Big Corporations were handing out "Domestic Partner" benefits long before the states and courts started legalizing gay marriage.

Bud lite is leading the way

One product in a huge portfolio.

This is the best you got, that you all freaked out because some nitwit sent some novelty cans to a trans person. But the big corporations will continue to support Trans rights... and the bigots will get trips down to HR.

Forced acceptance. WTG Adolph

Yup...
Just like we forced you to all stop saying the N-Word openly
And we forced you to not to make sexist comments about your female coworkers.

You are on the wrong side of history, again.

Yeah, someone who thinks a woman has a dick is on the right side of history??🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

It's the one on the right, but thanks for being honest enough to admit you couldn't tell right off the bat.

Mormon Bob just ignores the question.
I don't consider it an admission. "Admission" would imply that my not being able to identity the trans dude in a photo lineup is evidence against my position. If that has a deeper meaning, I'm missing it.

I like to think that I can spot transwomen as such, because I see them so frequently. But maybe I'm only seeing half, or a third, or ten percent, and the rest are passing. As the art of womanface advances through science, they will likely be harder to spot. So what?

A white man today who wanted to identify a black rapper could probably be much more passable than Al Jolsen was as a black jazz singer, but that wouldn't make him any more a "real" black man.

Dylan Mulvaney is a performer whose schicht is to mock not just women, but very young girls. Somehow this makes him a hero to some people, and his affiliation with a beer label a victory for some cause or other.

I will say this. If Mulvaney is going to endorse a product, beer is among the most appropriate. It is a product for adults, and it is often used to take the edge off of reality, and to relax and avoid being serious. If he did not insist that he is a "transgirl" rather than a transwoman, I'd really have no problem with him. He's a drag performer. So long as he performs for adults, that's his and their business.

here's the thing... beauty pageant contestants get boob jobs, tummy tucks, face lifts... My personal least favorite is blepharoplasties performed on Asian Women to make their eyes "rounder", because I find Asian eyes beautiful.
I have eclectic tastes in women.
I also wouldn't have sex with most cisgendered women. Most of them aren't my type. I still, however respect them as individuals and treat them the way I would want to be treated.
Right, but you would not have sex with the dude on the right, even though he was just officially recognized as the winner in a contest of who can be the most beautiful and desireable woman. Because . . . it's a dude.

Ask me nicely to be respectful and call that person "she" and "her" and I don't mind at all. Live and let live, address people as they wish to be addressed. But don't do the 1984 thing where you hold up four fingers and apply shocks until I see five because you say there are five. Don't say I have to say that she is a biological female because she identifies as female and is made of biological stuff.

Go ahead and report me to HR for not denying reality. The left operates by inducing fear in normal people, such as people with jobs who don't want to be cancelled for having an opinion, or people with guns who don't want to be branded criminals for not following the latest annoying rule, like take the brace off your pistol. Threats don't fly with me, I'm too old to be intimidated by punks.

I may be talking to HR as a teacher someday, because I am not going to lie to a parent about their child being transitioned. I work in a reasonable district, so I'm hoping that doesn't come up. But if it does, I'm not going to knuckle under.

I'll call the transwoman "ma'am," but if you are her date (which you would not be) and say, "I'm so glad that you acknowledge that Glenda is a real woman in every way, since she announced it last year," I'm going to say, "uh, no."

Last edited:
Bud lite is leading the way
One product in a huge portfolio.
This is the best you got, that you all freaked out because some nitwit sent some novelty cans to a trans person. But the big corporations will continue to support Trans rights... and the bigots will get trips down to HR.

It seems odd that it was Anheuser-Bush that finally caught what it did, over what it did to provoke it, but the message is clear: Mainstream Americans have had it with this fucked-up nonsense, of pandering to perverts and mental cases to the detriment of actual humans.

There are two questions that should be required before you even discuss how you think that transgender people should have all rights and privileges enjoyed by cisgender people of the gender they are transitioning to.

For this thread, I'll talk about transwomen who want to be able to use which ever bathroom, changing room, or locker room they choose. Specifically, biological men who identify as women and expect others to affirm that by saying nothing when they go into private women's spaces.

If you support that, your two questions are:

1) How far along in the transition does a bio-male have to be for us to have to accept that they are a woman or girl? Do they have to dress like a woman? All the time, or can they just change into a girl's swimsuit for the meet, and otherwise avoid feminine cothes or makeup? Does it not even matter because "girls clothes" and "boys clothes" are just social constructs anyway?

I'm chubby, bearded, balding, and wear men's clothes. If I were to walk into a women's bathroom or locker room, and there are people around who notice me walking in, should they say anything, either to me or to management? Or should they assume that by walking into the women's room, I indicate that I am a transwoman and mind their own business? If they ask and I tell them I'm trans, should that be the end of the discussion?

If that is not enough, then where do you draw the line?

2) Would you have sex with a pro-op transwoman? Assume that - other than having a penis - she is attractive enough for you to be interested if the opportunity was there. If you're married or otherwise committed, you can still answer the question as a hypothetical. I'm happily married also, but we won't go to heck or have to sleep on the couch if we speculate about whether we'd have sex with the St Pauli Girl vs. the Bud Lite Girl.

These questions are key to your being sincere abut supporting transwomen and girls "rights" to female private spaces. If you would not have sex with a pre-op trans because the penis would make you so uncomfortable that you could not enjoy sex, then you have no business at all ridiculing and mocking a fourteen year old girl who would be uncomfortable in a locker room with a girl or woman with a penis.
1. Never
2. No

Right, but you would not have sex with the dude on the right, even though he was just officially recognized as the winner in a contest of who can be the most beautiful and desireable [sic] woman. Because . . . it's a dude.

You have to know that there is something seriously fucked-up going on, when the man on the left, below, defeats the woman on the right, in a “beauty contest”.

Look into who now owns the Miss Universe organization.

can-you-tell-which-of-these-two-has-xy-chromosomes-guess-v0-01WUGHaWumTtVbH9O-3vWSdgoTB2iJmuwI...jpg

You have to know that there is something seriously fucked-up going on, when the man on the left, below, defeats the woman on the right, in a “beauty contest”.

Look into who now owns the Miss Universe organization.

View attachment 808398
It's absurd that we are we expected to pretend to believe when they say, "See! A transwoman even won a beauty pageant!"

I don't consider it an admission. "Admission" would imply that my not being able to identity the trans dude in a photo lineup is evidence against my position. If that has a deeper meaning, I'm missing it.

I like to think that I can spot transwomen as such, because I see them so frequently. But maybe I'm only seeing half, or a third, or ten percent, and the rest are passing. As the art of womanface advances through science, they will likely be harder to spot. So what?

A white man today who wanted to identify a black rapper could probably be much more passable than Al Jolsen was as a black jazz singer, but that wouldn't make him any more a "real" black man.

Or you could have Rachel Dozeal, who managed to convince a lot of people she was black. Until her parents (who caused most of the self-esteem issues she had) broke bad on her.

Dylan Mulvaney is a performer whose schicht is to mock not just women, but very young girls. Somehow this makes him a hero to some people, and his affiliation with a beer label a victory for some cause or other.

I will say this. If Mulvaney is going to endorse a product, beer is among the most appropriate. It is a product for adults, and it is often used to take the edge off of reality, and to relax and avoid being serious. If he did not insist that he is a "transgirl" rather than a transwoman, I'd really have no problem with him. He's a drag performer. So long as he performs for adults, that's his and their business.

It seems like Dylan is living rent free in your head. I never heard of her before the Bud Lite thing.

I have eclectic tastes in women.
I guess, but you missed my point about all the surgery. Why should Asian beauty pageant contestants "round" their eyes? Why should a C-cup make herself a D cup?

Right, but you would not have sex with the dude on the right, even though he was just officially recognized as the winner in a contest of who can be the most beautiful and desireable woman. Because . . . it's a dude.

Ask me nicely to be respectful and call that person "she" and "her" and I don't mind at all. Live and let live, address people as they wish to be addressed. But don't do the 1984 thing where you hold up four fingers and apply shocks until I see five because you say there are five. Don't say I have to say that she is a biological female because she identifies as female and is made of biological stuff.

Wow, Drama Queen much? Being asked to use someone's pronouns is like being Tortured at the Ministry of Truth? Really?

1690493587527.jpeg

Star Trek did it better....

Fortunately, if nothing else cleans this shit up sooner, natural selection will take care of it in a generation or two.
Naw, here's what's going to happen in a generation or two. People will look back at bigots like you the way people look back at your ancestors who wouldn't let Blacks join the Mormon Church before 1978. Some Future Prophet is going to have a "talk" with God, and God will tell him he's fine with LGBTQI

Fortunately, if nothing else cleans this shit up sooner, natural selection will take care of it in a generation or two.
Naw, here's what's going to happen in a generation or two. People will look back at bigots like you the way people look back at your ancestors who wouldn't let Blacks join the Mormon Church before 1978. Some Future Prophet is going to have a "talk" with God, and God will tell him he's fine with LGBTQI

A generation or two from now, descendants will not exist, of most of those who today deny the very most basic principals of the way that we pass our traits on to future generations.

Those who deny the distinction between male and female, who don't make proper application of this distinction, will effectively remove themselves from the human gene pool; and future generations will be better off for it.

A generation or two from now, descendants will not exist, of most of those who today deny the very most basic principals of the way that we pass our traits on to future generations.

Those who deny the distinction between male and female, who don't make proper application of this distinction, will effectively remove themselves from the human gene pool; and future generations will be better off for it.

Not really, guy. If anything, younger generations are more liberal.

My parents generation said shit about black people and women that would absolutely make most of us CRINGE today. Our generation is simply more tolerant, and the generations that are coming will be more tolerant than that.

You see, with surrogacy, sperm donation, and in-vitro fertilization, the normal gender structure is no longer needed to make babies. Heck, the next generation might even have artificial wombs....

Or you could have Rachel Dozeal, who managed to convince a lot of people she was black. Until her parents (who caused most of the self-esteem issues she had) broke bad on her.
Her self-esteem issues were caused by her parents and others being bigots who refused to accept her transition.
I guess, but you missed my point about all the surgery. Why should Asian beauty pageant contestants "round" their eyes? Why should a C-cup make herself a D cup?
They shouldn't, but if an Asian beauty identifies as a European beauty, or if a C-cup identifies as a D-cup, I don't care how she transitions as long as she is an adult.
Wow, Drama Queen much? Being asked to use someone's pronouns is like being Tortured at the Ministry of Truth? Really?
Reading comprehension much? I specifically said that I would use someone's chosen pronouns if they asked me to. My objection is using force to gain compliance, instead of asking respectfully.

Just dont' ask me to actually believe that "Lia" Thomas is female.

Her self-esteem issues were caused by her parents and others being bigots who refused to accept her transition.

Actually, it was more complicated than that. Her white parents adopted black foster children, and treated them better than they treated her. Which is why she had racial identity issues. It was kind of messed up, really. But she was in some small city in Washington, and no one noticed she was wearing a white-fro.

They shouldn't, but if an Asian beauty identifies as a European beauty, or if a C-cup identifies as a D-cup, I don't care how she transitions as long as she is an adult.

Except a lot of these girls start abusing themselves to compete in these pagaents long before adulthood. Remember Jon Benet Ramsey? That was just... creepy.

Reading comprehension much? I specifically said that I would use someone's chosen pronouns if they asked me to. My objection is using force to gain compliance, instead of asking respectfully.

Um, okay, who is using force? Your employer? I guess, they don't want you to cost them millions of dollars in lawsuits..

You see, I used to work with a gay woman, who got fired after management found out she was gay. She had worked for the company for 14 years and did a fantastic job to the point where she was promoted several times. I've known gay people who've been beaten up by the bigots.

So please don't come whining to me if HR has a little talk with you because you refused to call Sally who used to be Sam by her preferred pronouns.

Just dont' ask me to actually believe that "Lia" Thomas is female.
What you beleive is your own business... you guys live in a weird alternate reality where Global Warming isn't a thing, Trump was a good president, and dinosaurs coexisted with humans.

But you have to respect other's legal standing.

Forum List

Back