Two questions about our "beloved" Trump

Of course, this right wingers neglects the fact that for us on the left, a Trump GOP nomination is by far the BEST news that we could ever have imagined.

If true, you are the stupidest political strategists on the planet. You should be doing everything you can to tear down Jeb Bush who is currently Trump's only threat. But we see not one single solitary thread on this board about the awful Jebster... he's even a BU$H... seems like that alone would spark some vitriol, but nope... nadda.

I think you are lying... Trump is definitely NOT good news for you. This is why you want to take him out before he gets the nomination, or even better, force him into a third-party run... that would be perfect. The last thing you want is an unprecedented phenomenon happening with Trump while you're trying to get the criminal pant suit elected.

Believe it or not, these 2 questions are, from my perspective, legitimate ones that require a certain amount of stipulation by anyone who wishes to respond.

1. There is always the possibility that Trump will eventually withdraw from the race; if so, given his bombastic and egotistical persona, what do you think his stated reason will be?

2. By some remote chance that Trump does win the oval office, and given the real fact that we do still have 3 branches of government, there would be many, many instances when and where Trump will have made one of his usual one-sided promises to Americans and would later find out that congress or the SCOTUS rejected his plan…….The question then is this: HOW would someone like Trump react to the ensuing criticism?

1. He'll "Perot" it and claim someone is threatening to sabotage his daughter's wedding.
2. He'll take the podium at his first SOTU speech and yell, "You're all fired!"

I think you are lying... Trump is definitely NOT good news for you. This is why you want to take him out before he gets the nomination, or even better, force him into a third-party run... that would be perfect.

Ahhhh, you're "clever" to have found out my deviousness.....YES, Trump as the GOP candidate would be fantastic...but Trump s a 3rd party candidate is even BETTER.

As far as Hillary, I'm not much of a fan (whether you believe me or not, doesn't make a difference)......However, as the GOP goes down, ANY democrat on the current roster will be fine, especially as such a democrat win for the WH will also carry many of the senate seats that the GOP has to defend in 2016.

Light a candle for your right wing party.

I think you are lying... Trump is definitely NOT good news for you. This is why you want to take him out before he gets the nomination, or even better, force him into a third-party run... that would be perfect.

Ahhhh, you're "clever" to have found out my deviousness.....YES, Trump as the GOP candidate would be fantastic...but Trump s a 3rd party candidate is even BETTER.

As far as Hillary, I'm not much of a fan (whether you believe me or not, doesn't make a difference)......However, as the GOP goes down, ANY democrat on the current roster will be fine, especially as such a democrat win for the WH will also carry many of the senate seats that the GOP has to defend in 2016.

Light a candle for your right wing party.

I just hope President Trump shows mercy on you. ;)

Believe it or not, these 2 questions are, from my perspective, legitimate ones that require a certain amount of stipulation by anyone who wishes to respond.

1. There is always the possibility that Trump will eventually withdraw from the race; if so, given his bombastic and egotistical persona, what do you think his stated reason will be?

2. By some remote chance that Trump does win the oval office, and given the real fact that we do still have 3 branches of government, there would be many, many instances when and where Trump will have made one of his usual one-sided promises to Americans and would later find out that congress or the SCOTUS rejected his plan…….The question then is this: HOW would someone like Trump react to the ensuing criticism?
1. "I made my point."

2. "I'm going to get my horse elected to the Senate."

Forum List

Back