Two questions about our "beloved" Trump

Why can't we deport all illegal aliens? That claim is total bullshit. It's an excuse for doing nothing conceived by the open borders mafia

I'm kind-of-reminded as to how right wingers might do the above.......

japanposter.jpg

non sequitur and completely irrelevant.

Believe it or not, these 2 questions are, from my perspective, legitimate ones that require a certain amount of stipulation by anyone who wishes to respond.

1. There is always the possibility that Trump will eventually withdraw from the race; if so, given his bombastic and egotistical persona, what do you think his stated reason will be?

2. By some remote chance that Trump does win the oval office, and given the real fact that we do still have 3 branches of government, there would be many, many instances when and where Trump will have made one of his usual one-sided promises to Americans and would later find out that congress or the SCOTUS rejected his plan…….The question then is this: HOW would someone like Trump react to the ensuing criticism?
He won't bow out. The GOP will toss him out.

And he won't handle it any better than Obama did. Obama tried to make change but all the GOP did was laugh at him. So why are they in power? Because Americans aren't smart enough to vote in midterms. Only reason.

I think Trump would probably spend a LOT of time negotiating with Congress and achieving support before he announced a particular initiative. He has a strong track record of that M.O.

Good response......but, lets review his plan to round up all illegal aliens and his further proposal to repatriate even babies born in the U.S. ....without stating my own opinion on that, let me just state that such a plan IS contrary to the 14th amendment, and Trump's plan could very well be banned by the Supreme Court.

the 14th wasn't ratified legally anyway...The south was governed by provisionary military gvt. after the war of northern aggression.

Dude,

Ye lost, suck it up....

no...what I said is accurate..I understand that you don't LIKE it...but it's accurate. Do some reading outside of 8th grade "history"

Believe it or not, these 2 questions are, from my perspective, legitimate ones that require a certain amount of stipulation by anyone who wishes to respond.

1. There is always the possibility that Trump will eventually withdraw from the race; if so, given his bombastic and egotistical persona, what do you think his stated reason will be?

2. By some remote chance that Trump does win the oval office, and given the real fact that we do still have 3 branches of government, there would be many, many instances when and where Trump will have made one of his usual one-sided promises to Americans and would later find out that congress or the SCOTUS rejected his plan…….The question then is this: HOW would someone like Trump react to the ensuing criticism?

And he won't handle it any better than Obama did. Obama tried to make change but all the GOP did was laugh at him. So why are they in power? Because Americans aren't smart enough to vote in midterms. Only reason.
He had two whole years to make change, but Obama is a failure.

obama is an anti white marxist who believes in the cloward-pivens strategy along with a dose of alinsky activism to undermine the country.
That's it. Double down on the nuttiness. If that's a sign of things to come this cycle, it'll be Hillary in a cake walk.
You're doubling down on craven sevility, gullibility and dick sucking.
I'll take that as a win. If you can't answer my post civilly, it's an indication that you really don't have a clue.

Two words stupid. F U.

The Kentucky senator, continuously partisan and mean spirited in public, earned the jab by leading a record number of filibusters as Senate minority leader during Obama’s tenure, forcing more than a quarter of all cloture votes in the history of the Senate since the beginning of the Republic.

You idiot broke ass Americans failed when you rewarded Mitch in the 2010 and 12 midterms. How is this man still a politician?

And you wonder why America is screwed up. Retards like you is why.

obama is an anti white marxist who believes in the cloward-pivens strategy along with a dose of alinsky activism to undermine the country.
That's it. Double down on the nuttiness. If that's a sign of things to come this cycle, it'll be Hillary in a cake walk.
I'll take that as a win. If you can't answer my post civilly, it's an indication that you really don't have a clue.
It will be Hillary in a cake walk! Lol thank you very much I needed that laugh. It will be Hillary in jail and Bill moves into the bunny ranch to spend their millions!

Two words stupid. F U.

The Kentucky senator, continuously partisan and mean spirited in public, earned the jab by leading a record number of filibusters as Senate minority leader during Obama’s tenure, forcing more than a quarter of all cloture votes in the history of the Senate since the beginning of the Republic.

You idiot broke ass Americans failed when you rewarded Mitch in the 2010 and 12 midterms. How is this man still a politician?

And you wonder why America is screwed up. Retards like you is why.
Thanks for admitting Obama is a failure. Mean spirited? Lol

I think Trump will use about the same excuse as Ross Pirot did after he screwed Bush 1 out of re-election 4 days prior to the election. Probably something about other business matters, or personal family matters. Maybe medical with himself that no one else will be able to prove--who knows, but I believe it's probably already written in the plan to get Hillary elected. Our Trojan Horse--Donald Trump.

If by some miracle that Donald Trump stays in this race--(which I seriously doubt) and wins the Presidency--someone better keep an eye on the U.S. Treasury--LOL

The good news is these Pinata's are selling like hot cakes in Mexico. They've made the number 1 Pinata sale. See Donald has already made a difference in the Mexican economy.

donald-trump-pinata-1.jpg

This one is full of candy--not B.S--LOL
Trump is going to win the nomination and then the election. He will tear any coceivable Dim candidate to pieces in a debate

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I'll hold you to it. LOL. He will tear them to pieces In a debate? He's an international embarrassment.
He embarrasses liberals and RING republicans by showing the world what pathetic fools they are. All he had to do is speak the simple truth.

Why can't we deport all illegal aliens? That claim is total bullshit. It's an excuse for doing nothing conceived by the open borders mafia

japanposter.jpg
FDR's policies remind you of right wingers?

Not what he meant, he referred to right wingers doing something similiar, in the 21st century.
However, all he did is prove that liberal Democrats are the ones with a history of racist Nazi policies.

So calling people "nutty" is your conception of "civility?"

You realize you're the biggest hypocrite in this forum, don't you?

1. He need to withdraw. READ HIS FUCKING BOOK.
This is about leverage and with side is going to pay him off.

Ha!..read obamas book and you'll see how he can barely contain his disdain for white people and america. The feeling is mutual, of course.

trump? leverage is how the real world works. He obviously knows how to run complex organizations and he knows how to find the best people to put in place...and we know he's not in it for the money.

I think Trump will use about the same excuse as Ross Pirot did after he screwed Bush 1 out of re-election 4 days prior to the election. Probably something about other business matters, or personal family matters. Maybe medical with himself that no one else will be able to prove--who knows, but I believe it's probably already written in the plan to get Hillary elected. Our Trojan Horse--Donald Trump.

If by some miracle that Donald Trump stays in this race--(which I seriously doubt) and wins the Presidency--someone better keep an eye on the U.S. Treasury--LOL

The good news is these Pinata's are selling like hot cakes in Mexico. They've made the number 1 Pinata sale. See Donald has already made a difference in the Mexican economy.

donald-trump-pinata-1.jpg

This one is full of candy--not B.S--LOL
Trump is going to win the nomination and then the election. He will tear any coceivable Dim candidate to pieces in a debate

I'll hold you to it. LOL. He will tear them to pieces In a debate? He's an international embarrassment.
He embarrasses liberals and RING republicans by showing the world what pathetic fools they are. All he had to do is speak the simple truth.

What truth?

japanposter.jpg
FDR's policies remind you of right wingers?

Not what he meant, he referred to right wingers doing something similiar, in the 21st century.
However, all he did is prove that liberal Democrats are the ones with a history of racist Nazi policies.

What are you talking about? The context of the time and the opinions of the American people influenced the actions that unfairly occurred against the Japanese people, but saying that liberal democrats are the ones with a racist history is hilarious.

In the absence of brain cells, right wingers' only alternative is to dream.

What are you talking about? The context of the time and the opinions of the American people influenced the actions that unfairly occurred against the Japanese people, but saying that liberal democrats are the ones with a racist history is hilarious.

Well stated.........and let me add that, at least, we were at WAR with Japan when the internment happened....certainly a bad chapter in our history......one that right wingers would readily repeat.

Forum List

Back