Two possible jobs for Trump in 2017

Unless Trump decides to head a cable TV network rivaling FOX, there could be 2 important posts he could have under a Clinton administration:

1. Secretary of the Commerce Department, or
2. Director of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

#2 will become superfluous in a Hillary administration. Come to think of it, so will #1.

Unless Trump decides to head a cable TV network rivaling FOX, there could be 2 important posts he could have under a Clinton administration:

Trump's main source of income is selling his name. He has managed to screw that up. So I predict he will go into the media sector, if he hasn't already burned that bridge too.

Trump's main source of income is selling his name. He has managed to screw that up. So I predict he will go into the media sector, if he hasn't already burned that bridge too.

I suggested those 2 "jobs" because not only is Trump not fit to ever sit in the oval office, but he cannot win anyway.......and since he boasts that he is the best negotiator that ever walked the planet, Commerce would be a good fit.....and since he also loves walls and deportation, the ICE job would be ideal........LOL

If Hillary isn't elected, what 2 jobs would she be qualified for, based on her 'experience'?

I suggested those 2 "jobs" because not only is Trump not fit to ever sit in the oval office, but he cannot win anyway.......and since he boasts that he is the best negotiator that ever walked the planet, Commerce would be a good fit.....and since he also loves walls and deportation, the ICE job would be ideal........LOL

Apparently you believe "qualified" means to have a record of one failure after another and to be the most corrupt politician ever to run for office.

Apparently you believe "qualified" means to have a record of one failure after another and to be the most corrupt politician ever to run for office.
One failure after another...

Trump University, Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Plaza, the Plaza Hotel, Trump steaks, Trump Suits, a billion dollar write off for losses.

Yeah. I can see how failure after failure can be disqualifying.

Forum List

Back