Two possible jobs for Trump in 2017

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Unless Trump decides to head a cable TV network rivaling FOX, there could be 2 important posts he could have under a Clinton administration:

1. Secretary of the Commerce Department, or
2. Director of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

• Banned
If Hillary wins she won't have an administration she'll have a regime or crime family.

I have such pronounced intuition, that I'm starting to detect that you don't like our next president......LOL

If Hillary wins she won't have an administration she'll have a regime or crime family.

I guess you forgot that one of the nicknames of Jr.'s administration was "the Texas Mafia".

I'm no Bush fan, especially true of Jeb the traitor Bush and his illegal loving jobs off-shoring traitor brother and father. I hope that's clear.

But you voted for them and called anyone who didn't support shrub's insanity traitors.

Unless Trump decides to head a cable TV network rivaling FOX, there could be 2 important posts he could have under a Clinton administration:

1. Secretary of the Commerce Department, or
2. Director of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Really? How about head of the garbage detail at all his Trump venues and and and working in a shelter for abused women and men and children....lets get this moron to do something besides make money...on other people's dimes and sweat!

The celebrity known as Madonna already offered Hillary a job. Something like Monica. There might be a special place in hell for an older women who spent her entire life intimidating the victims of her husband's sexual abuse.

who spent her entire life intimidating the victims of her husband's sexual abuse.

Did those poor abused women looked "intimidated" when they showed up at the last debate?
A simple yes or no will do.

If YOU vote for Clinton and she wins she is YOUR president. Not mine.

How brave and American of you. Now that Cuba is open to travelers, perhaps a 4 to 8 year vacation there, Odium??? LOL.

How brave and American of you. Now that Cuba is open to travelers, perhaps a 4 to 8 year vacation there, Odium??? LOL.
I don't civics lesson from an Anti American scum. On Cuba. I would love to visit. Get me some Cuban Cigars and Rum....its the perfect example of what you Anti American scum want. There everyone is equal...equally poor anyways except for the elitist class,one party rule,throw political dissidents in prison.

Why bother going there?

in 4-8 years, it will be here
Just minus the Cigars and Rum.

Just minus the Cigars and Rum

Don't care

(Don't smoke, don't drink)

Forum List

Back