Two Minnesota GOP Candidates Attacked, Punched In Separate Incidents

You haven't the first idea of "my movement"....And you wouldn't know tolerance if it kicked you in your little raisin sack.
Yet the only spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays since Trump. But great propaganda.
Link please. :icon_rolleyes:
spike in violence since Trump - Google Search
Spike in violence? like this one? 30 GOP Congressmen Have Been Attacked or Threatened Since May Maxine Watters has her garrote all around this one!.
No.
Afraid so. And that shit of hurting GOP Congressmen and even candidates by Democrats had better stop. America is fed up with Democrat omerta, character assassination, harassment, spitting, pooping on police cars, ransacking and breaking windows on private businesses, and chest-thumping about fooling the American people with the likes of Christine Blaser Ford, the liar. You better damn knock it off.

Agreed. Let's not forget that this thread is about 2 fuckers getting what they deserve. :thup:
Nobody deserves to be punished without a trial, and that's only if there is a credible reason given as to why the people should come to physical bullying and abuse that you advocated by showing his picture to God and everybody. You and Maxine Watters are in the same sorry corner.
And the entire GOP which has found Hillary guilty of all kinds of things without evidence of any kind, just propaganda, super duper.
This isn't about Hillary.
This is about actual bullying taken to the next level against Republican elected men and women:]

June 14: Sens. Rand Paul (Ky.) and Jeff Flake (Ariz.), and Reps. Steve Scalise (La.), Kevin Brady (Texas), Jack Bergman (Mich.), Mike Bishop (Mich.), Mike Conaway (Texas), Roger Williams (Texas), John Moolenaar (Mich.), Gary Palmer (Ala.), Chuck Fleischmann (Tenn.), Ron DeSantis (Fla.), Barry Loudermilk (Ga.), Mark Walker (N.C.), Steve Pearce (N.M.), Brad Wenstrup (Ohio), Rodney Davis (Ill.), Jeff Duncan (S.C.), Trent Kelly (Miss.), Mo Brooks (Ala.), and Joe Barton (Texas) were attacked by a gunman during a baseball practice in Alexandria, Va.

Scalise, the House majority whip, was shot in the hip, and remains in the hospital. Four others were injured, including a staffer for Williams and two Capitol Police officers assigned to Scalise.

The same day, New York Rep. Claudia Tenney received an email reading, "One down, 216 to go."​

June 22: An Ohio man was arrested for leaving a voicemail threatening the life and family of Rep. Steve Stivers (Ohio).

"We're coming to get every goddamn one of you and your families. Maybe the next one taken down will be your daughter. Huh? Or your wife. Or even you," the man said.

The same day, Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz played a threatening voicemail he had received on "Fox & Friends."

"I suggest you prepare for the battle motherf**ker, and the apocalypse," the caller yelled. "Because we are going to hunt your ass down, wrap a rope around your neck, and hang you from a lamppost."
30 GOP Congressmen Have Been Attacked or Threatened Since May
There are those kind of things going on all the time, and the guy in Washington was insane. But see how your propaganda gyns up everything. CNN and MSNBC are not propaganda machines. The GOP and its machine are a disgrace.
All the reports on Fox nowadays about mob violence are pure Balderdash. Repeat the same Klips a million times etc etc garbage divisive idiocy that produces hater dupes. And it looks like Democrats might be getting pissed off at all that b******* and un American garbage propaganda. Good people don't like lies, poor little super dupes... A million phony scandals about all Democrats Pocahontas my ass.

Yet the only spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays since Trump. But great propaganda.
Spike in violence? like this one? 30 GOP Congressmen Have Been Attacked or Threatened Since May Maxine Watters has her garrote all around this one!.
No.
Afraid so. And that shit of hurting GOP Congressmen and even candidates by Democrats had better stop. America is fed up with Democrat omerta, character assassination, harassment, spitting, pooping on police cars, ransacking and breaking windows on private businesses, and chest-thumping about fooling the American people with the likes of Christine Blaser Ford, the liar. You better damn knock it off.
There you go hater dupes no spike in violence except for trumper's against Muslims Jews blacks gays. Try and remain calm, super duper. How is lock her up coming along d u h

No.
There you just covered all the incidents that have happened that you have seen thousands of times and heard about, the same 6 incidents. The only actual spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays... Wonder who does that... Your propaganda machine must be destroyed. It would take about a minute and a half an hour of real news and they would be destroyed along with their Dupes like you... Change the channel get some fresh air.

I'd love to hear the b******* these 2 Republicans were spouting before some other idiot popped them LOL.

There you just covered all the incidents that have happened that you have seen thousands of times and heard about, the same 6 incidents. The only actual spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays... Wonder who does that... Your propaganda machine must be destroyed. It would take about a minute and a half an hour of real news and they would be destroyed along with their Dupes like you... Change the channel get some fresh air.

I'd love to hear the b******* these 2 Republicans were spouting before some other idiot popped them LOL.
A crazy incident like this wood have been a joke in the old days... Now it is hate speech from the victim's part. I would feel better if this was not a fox story...

As have Cavinaughs family. But when it comes to instigating actual violence.... youll find its most often a Liberal behind it. Kinda sad to say.

Liar ! Cons are also violent . Gun toating maniacs.

Interesting.... yet it seems to be conservatives who are the ones getting physically harrased, punched, chased out of public places, shot at soft ball games.... not Democrat politicians. Isnt that amazing?
It was Democratic politicians that had anthrax mailed to them. It was a Democratic politician who was shot in the head. Democratic politicians were shouted down by teabaggers at town hall meetings. It was a Democratic protester who got run over by one of Trump's "fine' people.

The flowers of the tolerant, open-minded, and peace loving progressives reveal themselves again.

So much for the mythical "Minnesota nice".
Dude part of your entire movement is a war on tolerance. You should be embracing what you've created.

TOLERANCE??? Basket of deplorables, shove the Bible up your ass, cousin screwing worthless scum ---- type "tolerance"??? Get in their faces and KICK 'em --- tolerance?

:auiqs.jpg: :777: :auiqs.jpg:

U funny....
How is basket of deplorables violent?

Now, what about these comments. Are you OK with them?

Knock the crap out of him, would you?
I promise I'll pay your legal fees.

I'd like to punch him in the face.

Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt anyone any more.

I'll beat the crap out of you.

------------------

So are those OK comments?

Because they are quotes from Trump rallies by Trump himself.

The flowers of the tolerant, open-minded, and peace loving progressives reveal themselves again.

Dude part of your entire movement is a war on tolerance. You should be embracing what you've created.

TOLERANCE??? Basket of deplorables, shove the Bible up your ass, cousin screwing worthless scum ---- type "tolerance"??? Get in their faces and KICK 'em --- tolerance?

:auiqs.jpg: :777: :auiqs.jpg:

U funny....
How is basket of deplorables violent?

Now, what about these comments. Are you OK with them?

Knock the crap out of him, would you?
I promise I'll pay your legal fees.

I'd like to punch him in the face.

Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt anyone any more.

I'll beat the crap out of you.

------------------

So are those OK comments?

Because they are quotes from Trump rallies by Trump himself.

Serious question(s). And I really would like a straight answer from you.

Whether they be violent comments from Trump or the left, do you condemn them both, or just one?

Whether it be violence incited by Trump or incited by the likes of Maxine Waters or Cory Booker, do you condemn both sides or just one?

Your answer (or lack thereof) determines your credibility on this subject.

As for me, I condemn all the violent rhetoric and any violence that ensues as a result of it. Violence is not beneficial in politics.

Last edited:

As have Cavinaughs family. But when it comes to instigating actual violence.... youll find its most often a Liberal behind it. Kinda sad to say.

Right Francis . Stupid fk

Actually our movement is for liberty, limited government, and the Constitution.

you guys are the intolerant violent ones
No.
Dudette that’s just stupid. You’re talking to the wrong people

self defense is not the same as violent thuggery
Another way to say that is, self defense vs incitement

Kavanaugh's family? It's not a threat to leave six-packs of beer at the Supreme Court steps.

That would be a great punchline except that the death threats are coming from the extremists on both sides, it is absolutely wrong, and we need real leaders step up and call out these pieces of waste.

Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford receiving death threats - CNNPolitics

You haven't the first idea of "my movement"....And you wouldn't know tolerance if it kicked you in your little raisin sack.

First off you failed in proving that “only spike in violence is against Muslims, Jews, blacks and gays”. Nice way of trying to cover you ass.

Secondly the increase in violence started in 2015, according to one of your links and long before Trump was elected, in fact was Obama was President.

Pretty sad what we are becoming, why don’t the leaders of both parties step out and condemn the violence. They need to show backbone and guts against the thugs.
Again, stop saying this shit is equal! I’m laughing at your stupid ass

Both sides need to step up and condemn it. If only one side denounced the violence it will continue.

And I said nothing about being equal. You need to learn reading comprehension, I think when you start preschool you will start learning rudimentary skill. Good luck.

You reap what you sow. Doesn't make it right despite it being amusing. Karma is a motherfucker
Which is why Trump belongs in prison.

DprZwswXUAE4-A6.jpg

People don't usually go to jail for those charges without actually having done something to violate them.

Forum List

Back