Two Liberal Policies that Are Inevitable, so why does the GOP not get something for them

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The $15 minimum wage and free college tuition to state school are going to happen eventually. So instead to sticking to a partisan stance why not try to get something. Funding to build a 3 layer border fence, ending birth right citizenship, school choice, ending gov worker collective pensions, tax reform, voter ID, eVerify, persecution of sanctuary cities etc. The writing was on the wall for Don't Ask Don't Tell, we found to the end and got nothing. Same with gay marriage.

It is good to defend what you believe, but when you can't implement anything you believe in what good are those beliefs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The $15 minimum wage and free college tuition to state school are going to happen eventually. So instead to sticking to a partisan stance why not try to get something. Funding to build a 3 layer border fence, ending birth right citizenship, school choice, ending gov worker collective pensions, tax reform, voter ID, eVerify, persecution of sanctuary cities etc. The writing was on the wall for Don't Ask Don't Tell, we found to the end and got nothing. Same with gay marriage.

It is good to defend what you believe, but when you can't implement anything you believe in what good are those beliefs?

Yo, 2016 mean anything?

"GTP"
obama-lying.jpg

Yo, 2016 mean anything?

"GTP"
View attachment 47104
2016 we lose the senate, lose more house senate and most certainly will have Hilliary as the President. I am not optimistic

The $15 minimum wage would be a giant sledgehammer to business that might throw us into another depression.

Liberals, a high minimum wage does not benefit unemployed people.

Forum List

Back