Here We Go Again: Upcoming GOP Debate Moderator Comes Out Against Trump

I love his chairperson out in Iowa. She said "mess with the bull and you're gonna get the horns".

I guess Hewitt better be prepared for battle wearing more than a matador suit. Because he should expect to be gored.

:lol:

But the 'hatchet jobs' don't seem to hurt Trump. At least his polls return that impression.

If Trump is so awesome what does it matter? You people have been so well trained by conservative media to see media criticism of republicans as a political attack that you will even accuse Fox of it, the Irony is delicious.

I love his chairperson out in Iowa. She said "mess with the bull and you're gonna get the horns".

I guess Hewitt better be prepared for battle wearing more than a matador suit. Because he should expect to be gored.

C(ommunist) N(etwork) N(ews)?

Big surprise.

It would be more honest to put Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo in charge of moderating.

At least the Loony Leftist Leaning would be a bit more obvious.

With a guy - rather than a woman - it's a good guess that Trump will take the gloves all the way off, if the Bias gets out of hand.

And we'll then have another Lamestream Media 'moderator' bleeding out of a 'whatever' - in this case, on the 'whatever' would be on the 'reverse-slope'.

That, or Donald will just wait until after the broadcast is over, then arrange to buy the guy's wife behind his back, to gut him.

Sound like it'll be worth watching, for the entertainment value, if nothing else.

Bread and circuses.

Last edited:
The speech that trump is giving in michigan looks like a corner turner. He talking like he's already won.
If he's the nominee I'll definately vote for him
Has the vision of a Reagan.

Big surprise.

It would be more honest to put Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo in charge of moderating.

With a guy - rather than a woman - it's a good guess that Trump will take the gloves all the way off, if the Bias gets out of hand.

And we'll then have another Lamestream Media 'moderator' bleeding out of a 'whatever' - in this case, on the whatever would be on the reverse-slope.

Sound like it'll be worth watching, for the entertainment value, if nothing else.

Bread and circuses.
You think a moderator ought to be in the bag for your favorite candidate? You find out who you are really supporting when they are asked difficult questions and they have no ready answer.

Big surprise.

And we'll then have another Lamestream Media 'moderator' bleeding out of a 'whatever' - in this case, on the whatever would be on the reverse-slope.

Bread and circuses.
You think a moderator ought to be in the bag for your favorite candidate? You find out who you are really supporting when they are asked difficult questions and they have no ready answer.
1. Moderators should manifest and maintain an aura of Neutrality, in order to properly execute their duties.

2. He's not my favorite candidate.

Next slide, please.

Big surprise.

Bread and circuses.
1. Moderators should manifest and maintain an aura of Neutrality, in order to properly execute their duties.

He has not even moderated yet. Being fair does not require one to have no opinions beforehand. How could anyone be knowledgeable enough to moderate a political debate and not have some very definite views?

Next GOP Debate Moderator Hugh Hewitt Comes Out Against Trump - Breitbart

Hewitt, a nationally syndicated radio host through Salem Communications, will, along with CNN’s Jake Tapper, moderate the next GOP debate on Sept. 16 at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California. Salem Communications is the same company that owns Red State—whose founder Erick Erickson, a Fox News contributor, chose not to invite Dr. Ben Carson to his gathering of GOP candidates and activists this past weekend in Atlanta and disinvited Trump.

This weekend on Meet The Press in an exchange with host Chuck Todd, Hewitt admittedhe doesn’t think Trump can be president of the United State

Hewitt is Salem Communications...the same one that ELIMINATED Trump from the Red State Gallery! Remember Erick Erikson, yep, that is who the founder of Red State is.

This should be interesting. I doubt if he eliminates Trump from this debate.

Big surprise.

Bread and circuses.

He has not even moderated yet. Being fair does not require one to have no opinions beforehand. How could anyone be knowledgeable enough to moderate a political debate and not have some very definite views?
That's fair.

Trump should announce he wont participate and that he will have a televised press conference for 2 hours at the same time as the debate and see who gets more viewers.

Trump should announce he wont participate and that he will have a televised press conference for 2 hours at the same time as the debate and see who gets more viewers.
Trump needs to quit the primadonna/victim act and quit complaining that the media is not in the bag for him.

Big surprise.

Bread and circuses.

If you do not understand (or buy into) the need for Moderators to publicly demonstrate neutrality prior to a political debate, then you may wish to obtain a second opinion.

Forum List

Back