The EPA Colorado Disaster Excuse:"Oops, We Screwed Up,We'll Fix The Problem&It Wont Happen Again.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eusa_think::sad: Anyone surprised when they heard that excuse? Typical Democrat Excuse every time they screw up. Like with Solyndra, Health-Care,Stimulus,Jobs Council,The Deficit,Stagnant Job Market, Making sure Iran Cant Make Nuclear Bombs, etc. etc.!!!
Oh, and it wont happen again? Really? anyone buying that?:poke:

I'm pissed over where it happened. That part of the country is some of the most beautiful that there is. The Animas River is also the one where Butch Cassidy and Sundance jumped off of the bridge in that iconic movie. You can see it on the trip between Durango and Silverton.

Not only that..............it has (had) some excellent fishing for trout. They say it hasn't killed the fish, but I wonder if those fish are going to be safe to eat considering the amount of pollution in the river.

Sad, actually.

I'm pissed over where it happened. That part of the country is some of the most beautiful that there is. The Animas River is also the one where Butch Cassidy and Sundance jumped off of the bridge in that iconic movie. You can see it on the trip between Durango and Silverton.

Not only that..............it has (had) some excellent fishing for trout. They say it hasn't killed the fish, but I wonder if those fish are going to be safe to eat considering the amount of pollution in the river.

Sad, actually.
The trout will be filled with lead poisoning when it's all over. Pregnant women will not be able to eat anything out of it for years to come.

Don't forget the arsenic and the mercury.

Shoot...................seafood is unsafe now because of the mercury levels, what kind of levels do you think those trout are going to have?

Fish soak up a lot of what they live in, and trout caught in a stream tastes slightly different than lake trout.

It WILL happen again because we have not policed the polluters and forced them to clean up after themselves.

My bet is we will blame EPA for finding the pollution but let the polluters go unpunished. Bet on it.

Sad, actually.
The trout will be filled with lead poisoning when it's all over. Pregnant women will not be able to eat anything out of it for years to come.
i am still waiting for the "Hillary Response".

Sad, actually.
i am still waiting for the "Hillary Response".

Don't bother waiting for a Repub response.

They can't fix a damn thing. All they're capable of doing is posing for photo ops, cutting regs and blaming others.

well i just saw a video of a yellow river.thanks alot u democrats!!!!!

Yeah, cuz its the Dems who want to shred every regulation, disband the EPA and just let every fucking polluter shit all over the country.

You know, its fine that you idiots want to give free rein to Big Business to pollute every drop of water and grain of dirt we have but the least you could do is own up to it.

But no. Just like the "most fabulous whiner", nothing is your fault, your responsibility.

Fact is, Dems, libs, progressives are the adults and you're a bunch of little kids, whining and crying and throwing your toys out of the pram when you don't get to run roughshod over others.

THIS government has become YOUR MASTERS. they caused this and all they have to do is say: Oops we are so sorry. the people who live near any of that needs to bring a class action LAWSUIT against them. that's the only way we are ever going to be able to HOLD THEM Responsible . if that had been BP and we had a Republican President. the radical left environmentalist/liberals/democrats would be out calling for their HEADS on a platter.

THIS government has become YOUR MASTERS. they caused this and all they have to do is say: Oops we are so sorry. the people who live near any of that needs to bring a class action LAWSUIT against them. that's the only way we are ever going to be able to HOLD THEM Responsible . if that had been BP and we had a Republican President. the radical left environmentalist/liberals/democrats would be out calling for their HEADS on a platter.
typical liberal excuse for all of their screw ups: Oh well, chit happens, no big deal, lets just throw more money at the problem, so long as we have our three homes and nice cars, thats all the matters.

give it a few days, al gore will tie to global farting, oops, warming,, well,,its the same thing anyway.

give it a few days, al gore will tie to global farting, oops, warming,, well,,its the same thing anyway.

all I know is this Fxxked up. and will probably end up hurting people.

typical liberal excuse for all of their screw ups: Oh well, chit happens, no big deal, lets just throw more money at the problem, so long as we have our three homes and nice cars, thats all the matters.
and like i said, guess we can call the west for the GOP candidate being the rats just poisoned them.

all I know is this Fxxked up. and will probably end up hurting people.
well the rats really dont care at this point being they are up in the northeast/vacation living off our tax-dollars on the beach.

Forum List

Back