Two idiots get banned from gun range.

Look like a couple of Trump voters
Yeah, if they were liberals the gun would be pointed at someone else
Interesting you say that. My neighbor a catholic boy struggling with homosexuality and suicide finally blew his brains out. He was a huge trump supporter. Blew his brains out on trumps inauguration night.

He was drunk and partying late with some high school buddies. His hot girlfriend was coming over the next morning they were going to the gun range. He must have been up late after partying with those guys, wishing he was sleeping with one of them, and depressed because his girlfriend isn’t what he wants but his catholic parents putting pressure on him.

Mix in a lot of alcohol he blew his brains out.

I’ll never forget it was on trumps inauguration night. Weird such a vocal trump supporter would pick that night. Maybe he said now I can die happy trump won.

Not much of a gun person are you?

Google the four basic rules of firearms safety and then get back to me.

Like I said......Trump voters

Actually, they were probably Mexicans or Hispanics. It did happen in Houston, so....
Trump country

Yeah, you're right. It was Trump's fault they got banned from the range.

You can start your impeachment process now if you like. :lmao:

Interesting you say that. My neighbor a catholic boy struggling with homosexuality and suicide finally blew his brains out. He was a huge trump supporter. Blew his brains out on trumps inauguration night.

He was drunk and partying late with some high school buddies. His hot girlfriend was coming over the next morning they were going to the gun range. He must have been up late after partying with those guys, wishing he was sleeping with one of them, and depressed because his girlfriend isn’t what he wants but his catholic parents putting pressure on him.

I’ll never forget it was on trumps inauguration night. Weird such a vocal trump supporter would pick that night. Maybe he said now I can die happy trump won.

A Trump-supporting homosexual Catholic boy with a hot girlfriend eats a gun?

There's a whole lot of WTF in that story.

I know right? He was clearly conflicted and depressed about it.

Did I mention he loved guns?

I bet he was getting his guns ready that night because his girl said they were going to the gun range. He was drunk, sad because she’s a cool girl but he really didn’t feel that way about her. Finally he decided to do it. It was probably a split second final decision. He probably contemplated it many times before but something that night made him say fuck it.

His girlfriend and his best friends parents came with a key. They didn’t want to go in plus the dad was afraid because he sleeps with guns and might think we are intruders. We yelled and yelled finally I walked in and looked in the bedroom. Blood everywhere and his eyes were open

I know right? He was clearly conflicted and depressed about it.

Did I mention he loved guns?

I bet he was getting his guns ready that night because his girl said they were going to the gun range. He was drunk, sad because she’s a cool girl but he really didn’t feel that way about her. Finally he decided to do it. It was probably a split second final decision. He probably contemplated it many times before but something that night made him say fuck it.

His girlfriend and his best friends parents came with a key. They didn’t want to go in plus the dad was afraid because he sleeps with guns and might think we are intruders. We yelled and yelled finally I walked in and looked in the bedroom. Blood everywhere and his eyes were open

That's messed up.

And yet, the NRA considers the guy in the video to be "a good guy with a gun"
Link?

Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys with guns.
Texas mother, a vocal gun rights advocate, killed by police after fatally shooting her two daughters during 'family argument' - NY Daily News

Gun Enthusiast Kills 17-Year-Old for Playing Loud Music; Lawyer Says He Acted "Very Responsibly"

You said "Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys" and then only listed two examples.

Way far more are the good guys and girls with guns, including myself. I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position.
Oh they're everywhere kid, just look.

Toddler shoots her mom with a gun her dad left in their car, police say - CNN

You said "Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys" and then only listed two examples.

Way far more are the good guys and girls with guns, including myself. I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position.
You are a good guy with a gun right up to the moment you become a bad guy
And is it a rule or a law I can’t put my gun up to my buddies head? I’m still a good guy until I pull the trigger

No. The law prohibits the reckless use of a firearm, such as intentionally pointing it at someone. In that guy's case, it was sheer stupidity and a violation of what most sensible gun-owners practice. He violated rules #1 and #2 that I could see:

1.There's no such thing as an "unloaded" firearm. Treat every firearm as it it were loaded.

2. Never point a firearm at anything you don't intend to destroy.

He even violated rule #3, "Keep your finger off the trigger until the sights are on the target".

In any case, the guy needs an ass-kicking for being so stupid.

as with most things

leftards are ignorant of the laws

yet spout off

Link?

Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys with guns.
Texas mother, a vocal gun rights advocate, killed by police after fatally shooting her two daughters during 'family argument' - NY Daily News

Gun Enthusiast Kills 17-Year-Old for Playing Loud Music; Lawyer Says He Acted "Very Responsibly"

Perhaps you wouldn't. There are plenty that would, and we both know that.

Where did the NRA say that? Please provide a link.

Actually, the NRA exists solely to teach people not to do idiotic shit like that.
I’ve never heard one lesson like this to come from the nra. All they do is protect the right for anyone to own a gun no questions asked.

You have to take drivers training but not gun training

I took gun training years ago before the NRA became more concerned with gun sales than gun safety.

And is it a rule or a law I can’t put my gun up to my buddies head? I’m still a good guy until I pull the trigger

No. The law prohibits the reckless use of a firearm, such as intentionally pointing it at someone. In that guy's case, it was sheer stupidity and a violation of what most sensible gun-owners practice. He violated rules #1 and #2 that I could see:

1.There's no such thing as an "unloaded" firearm. Treat every firearm as it it were loaded.

He even violated rule #3, "Keep your finger off the trigger until the sights are on the target".

Really? So if I take a picture of me pointing a gun at someone’s head and posted it on Facebook, are you saying I broke the law? I don’t believe that

So then your rules are just suggestions. I’ll take your suggestions under advisement.

Now the rules may keep me off the gun range but not from fucking around in the apartment or home next to you

They might keep him off that particular gun range, but no others. It certainly won;t keep him from buying all the guns he wants.

Really? So if I take a picture of me pointing a gun at someone’s head and posted it on Facebook, are you saying I broke the law? I don’t believe that

So then your rules are just suggestions. I’ll take your suggestions under advisement.

Now the rules may keep me off the gun range but not from fucking around in the apartment or home next to you

By most state laws, deliberately pointing a firearm at someone is illegal and can cause you to lose your gun rights if the judge deems it...

941.20  Endangering safety by use of dangerous weapon.
(1)  Whoever does any of the following is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor:
(a) Endangers another's safety by the negligent operation or handling of a dangerous weapon.
(b) Operates or goes armed with a firearm while he or she is under the influence of an intoxicant.
(bm) Operates or goes armed with a firearm while he or she has a detectable amount of a restricted controlled substance in his or her blood. A defendant has a defense to any action under this paragraph that is based on the defendant allegedly having a detectable amount of methamphetamine, gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, or delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol in his or her blood, if he or she proves by a preponderance of the evidence that at the time of the incident or occurrence he or she had a valid prescription for methamphetamine or one of its metabolic precursors, gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, or delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol.
(c) Except as provided in sub. (1m), intentionally points a firearm at or toward another.
(d) While on the lands of another discharges a firearm within 100 yards of any building devoted to human occupancy situated on and attached to the lands of another without the express permission of the owner or occupant of the building. “Building" as used in this paragraph does not include any tent, bus, truck, vehicle or similar portable unit.

So you think the idiot in the video actually went to court? You know better.

You are the epitome of dumb. The good guy with a gun is the range master who tossed the unsafe idiots out.

Yet the idiot will probably be toting a gun in Walmart tomorrow. Do you feel safe knowing that?

Really? Why don't you send them that video and ask them if they agree with your statement? You're just another a-hole who has never had the slightest dealings with the NRA, not even 5 seconds, and don't know the first thing about them other than the garbage you read in your gun-hating leftist propaganda media who themselves likely have never had the slightest dealings with or first-hand knowledge of them then bleat it out brainlessly as fools like the sheeple you are.

Really? Why don't you send them that video and ask them if they agree with your statement? You're just another a-hole who has never had the slightest dealings with the NRA, not even 5 seconds, and don't know the first thing about them other than the garbage you read in your gun-hating leftist propaganda media who themselves likely have never had the slightest dealings with or first-hand knowledge of them then bleat it out brainlessly as fools like the sheeple you are.

I was a member for years. They suck. I quit.

YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR. You're even dumber than I thought.

YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR. You're even dumber than I thought.

RWNJs make that claim all the time. Never any proof though.

Forum List

Back