Two idiots get banned from gun range.

• Banned
Just providing liberals a chance to prove yet again how all they have are lies and smears.

As it should be. Probably liberals.

"Probably liberals."

typical moronicon....

I thought you guys believed liberals didn't own guns?

If they were idiots then they were definitely conservatives....

if all idiots are banned from gun ranges then conservatives would have to use their hillary and obama target practice pictures in their own back yards

"Probably liberals."

typical moronicon....

if all idiots are banned from gun ranges then conservatives would have to use their hillary and obama target practice pictures in their own back yards

No I know you own guns That's why you should be rounded up.

"Probably liberals."

typical moronicon....

No I know you own guns That's why you should be rounded up.

so you oppose the 2nd amendment?

you don't want liberals to own guns?

I'm sure you understand that wanting to round us up makes YOU the nazis....

Look like a couple of Trump voters

Not much of a gun person are you?

Google the four basic rules of firearms safety and then get back to me.

And yet, the NRA considers the guy in the video to be "a good guy with a gun"
Link?

Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys with guns.
Texas mother, a vocal gun rights advocate, killed by police after fatally shooting her two daughters during 'family argument' - NY Daily News

Gun Enthusiast Kills 17-Year-Old for Playing Loud Music; Lawyer Says He Acted "Very Responsibly"

Link?

Texas mother, a vocal gun rights advocate, killed by police after fatally shooting her two daughters during 'family argument' - NY Daily News

Gun Enthusiast Kills 17-Year-Old for Playing Loud Music; Lawyer Says He Acted "Very Responsibly"

You said "Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys" and then only listed two examples.

Way far more are the good guys and girls with guns, including myself. I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position.

Link?

You said "Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys" and then only listed two examples.

Way far more are the good guys and girls with guns, including myself. I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position.

E]

" I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position."

deserve it?
who gets to decide who "deserves it"?

koshergrl says; (about liberals)

"They're clueless, racist, totalitarian retards. We need to PURGE them from the face of the earth.:"

does PURGE mean they "deserve it"?

p.j.o'rourke said

"At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

does that mean liberals "deserve it"?

“Homosexual conduct should be illegal,” Conservative Republican Christian Roy Moore told a journalist in 2005.

does that mean they "deserve it"?

Tipsycatlover said (just a few days ago on this board)

"There is no reason for Republicans to be civil toward Democrats. Nor, to treat them as human beings or even friendly dogs."

does that mean they "deserve it"?

George Zimmerman (armed with a gun) started a confrontation with an UNARMED BOY.....and killed him....

did he "deserve it"?

and Theowl32 (on this board) said;

"She is right, and I say let the war begin. The day everyone on the RIGHTS understand what they are dealing with, will be the day everyone on right HATES them (liberals) as much as me.
It is a war, and they are flat out calling for one.
What do we do? They are calling for it."

Does that mean liberals DESERVE IT?

You can buy LIBERAL HUNTING permits (no limit)
and target practice pictures of hillary and Obama on line and at gun shows.....

YOU might not shoot me....

but I think some of your friends would.

Forum List

Back