Two idiots get banned from gun range.

You said "Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys" and then only listed two examples.

Way far more are the good guys and girls with guns, including myself. I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position.
Oh they're everywhere kid, just look.

Toddler shoots her mom with a gun her dad left in their car, police say - CNN

Yep.,...accidents happen. And more lives are saved by guns in this country.......Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives, stop rapes, robberies and murders......
Not those bullshit statistics again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
How to Stop Lying

Good for you Mikey. You've finally admitted you have a problem. They say that is the hardest step. We all hoped you would be able to do that some day.

Look like a couple of Trump voters

Not much of a gun person are you?

Google the four basic rules of firearms safety and then get back to me.
You support laws that allow idiots like this to have guns.

No...they don't, I don't.....we support laws that actually punish criminals.... you just hate guns and want to ban them for everyone...
No I don't. I own 4 guns and a crossbow. But the most rounds any of my guns can hold is 5. That's the handgun. The 450 bushmaster (american made ruger) holds 4 max. And you have to cock the thing each time in between shots.

You want to blast off 20 rounds in one trigger pull ya lunatic. LOL

That would be a waste of ammo and money, but telling law abiding people how many bullets they get to have between themselves, their families and a criminal is just stupid.

And yet, the NRA considers the guy in the video to be "a good guy with a gun"

Where did the NRA say that? Please provide a link.

Actually, the NRA exists solely to teach people not to do idiotic shit like that.
I’ve never heard one lesson like this to come from the nra. All they do is protect the right for anyone to own a gun no questions asked.

You have to take drivers training but not gun training

You would have to actually back up that claim with something called "evidence" rather than lying again.
1. When I say, "i have never heard...." how do you want me to provide you with evidence I have never heard something"

Then I just gave an opinion.

And ended it with a fact. You have to take drivers training to drive a car. There is no exception to the rule. But not everyone has to take gun safety in order to buy a gun. Is this not a fact?

That is a fact, and it is the correct way to do it. Owning a gun is a RIght.....any fee, tax or test to own or carry a gun is a violation of that Right, unlike driving a car which is not a Right.

You said "Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys" and then only listed two examples.

Way far more are the good guys and girls with guns, including myself. I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position.
You are a good guy with a gun right up to the moment you become a bad guy

No.... actual criminals have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years...which means they can't buy, own or carry a gun when they grow up.....you don't know what you are talking about.
They start somewhere
They are responsible gun owners up until they pull the trigger to kill someone

No, they are not.

Oh they're everywhere kid, just look.

Toddler shoots her mom with a gun her dad left in their car, police say - CNN

Yep.,...accidents happen. And more lives are saved by guns in this country.......Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives, stop rapes, robberies and murders......
Not those bullshit statistics again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Calling something bullshit when you know they are the truth is a lazy way of posting. That number comes from the Centers for Disease Control....and it is one of many gun self defense studies that show defensive gun use at that high a number....here are some others....you doofus...

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, no military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, no military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, no military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, no military)

CDC...1996-1998... 1.1 million averaged over those years.( no cops, no military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, no military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, no military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops,no military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, no military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, no military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

No...they don't, I don't.....we support laws that actually punish criminals.... you just hate guns and want to ban them for everyone...
No I don't. I own 4 guns and a crossbow. But the most rounds any of my guns can hold is 5. That's the handgun. The 450 bushmaster (american made ruger) holds 4 max. And you have to cock the thing each time in between shots.

That would be a waste of ammo and money, but telling law abiding people how many bullets they get to have between themselves, their families and a criminal is just stupid.

Geez, I feel for Sealybobo. he must live in a state that has severe firearms restrictions.

It's nothing for me when I go to the range or shoo in my back yard, to let off a couple hundred rounds.

Obviously Sealybobo has never experienced the thrill of bump-firing a 75-round drum magazine on an AK-47 downrange.

Guns are supposed to be fun, not restricted to five rounds.

Geez, I feel for Sealybobo. he must live in a state that has severe firearms restrictions.

It's nothing for me when I go to the range or shoo in my back yard, to let off a couple hundred rounds.

Obviously Sealybobo has never experienced the thrill of bump-firing a 75-round drum magazine on an AK-47 downrange.

He may just be that ignorant who knows. But I've got a bump fire stock ordered for this bad boy and I can't wait to mow down 30 beer bottles at once!

637952_ts.jpg

I do if they know how to use the dang things.
But they didn’t ask me if I could use my Ruger American made 450 bushmaster. In fact I had to ask the guy at the gun range to show me so I don’t blow up my hands of face doing it wrong.

So you believe our gun laws should be tightened up. I should have had to prove I know how to use a gun? Interesting.

I’ve shot wmds before.

Fun has nothing to do with it. I should be able to nuke your city because it’d be fun

I’ve shot wmds before.

Fun has nothing to do with it. I should be able to nuke your city because it’d be fun

What weapons of "mass destruction"? My guns have never killed anyone or anything. You on the other hand sound like a Fudd, someone who believes firearms are mostly for hunting.

So how many innocent defenseless little furry creatures have you murdered, you monster? I bet you feel like a big man.

:21:

I’ve shot wmds before.

What weapons of "mass destruction"? My guns have never killed anyone or anything. You on the other hand sound like a Fudd, someone who believes firearms are mostly for hunting.

So how many innocent defenseless little furry creatures have you murdered, you monster? I bet you feel like a big man.

I actually feel bad in the moment but feel good every time I pull out a venison steak or ground meat.

Yes guns should be for hunting. You faggots who go to the gun range and waste all that money shooting into targets. The only reason I go is to make sure my sights are straight.

How silly you sound suggesting that guns are for fun. You're gay. Probably a little dick.

I’ve shot wmds before.

I actually feel bad in the moment but feel good every time I pull out a venison steak or ground meat.

Yes guns should be for hunting. You faggots who go to the gun range and waste all that money shooting into targets. The only reason I go is to make sure my sights are straight.

How silly you sound suggesting that guns are for fun. You're gay. Probably a little dick.

Yes...another anti gunner who has a weird fixation that whenever they hear about a gun or see one, they automatically think "penis." You really need to get psychological help....guns are not sex toys, or sex organs...they are a tool. A good psychiatrist will be able to get you back on track, sexually, so you don't end up hurting yourself or someone else with your mixed up, sexual wiring....

I’ve shot wmds before.

Yes...another anti gunner who has a weird fixation that whenever they hear about a gun or see one, they automatically think "penis." You really need to get psychological help....guns are not sex toys, or sex organs...they are a tool. A good psychiatrist will be able to get you back on track, sexually, so you don't end up hurting yourself or someone else with your mixed up, sexual wiring....
The guy thinks guns are for fun. Is that what you think? I mean, sure you can go have fun shooting them off but what a loser if you own a lot of guns and don't even hunt. Then you're just a weirdo.

I have 1 handgun for home protection.
One shotgun
One Muzzle loader
One 450 high power rifle with only 4 round capacity
Crossbow.

What more do you need? A WMD? Why do you need a WMD? You aren't going to stop the government with your WMD's. What's going to happen is millions of Americans will needlessly die when nuts go on rampages.

You don't need more than 4 bullets in your gun gay boy. Pussy. See, no dick reference. You're a pussy. Vagina.

I’ve shot wmds before.

The guy thinks guns are for fun. Is that what you think? I mean, sure you can go have fun shooting them off but what a loser if you own a lot of guns and don't even hunt. Then you're just a weirdo.

One shotgun
One Muzzle loader
Crossbow.

What more do you need? A WMD? Why do you need a WMD? You aren't going to stop the government with your WMD's. What's going to happen is millions of Americans will needlessly die when nuts go on rampages.

You don't need more than 4 bullets in your gun gay boy. Pussy. See, no dick reference. You're a pussy. Vagina.

Yes....more sex references when guns are brought up....get help. You also shouldn't mix drugs and alcohol....that isn't good for you.

I’ve shot wmds before.

One shotgun
One Muzzle loader
Crossbow.

Yes....more sex references when guns are brought up....get help. You also shouldn't mix drugs and alcohol....that isn't good for you.
Neither are our current gun laws good for you but that's the way things are.

One shotgun
One Muzzle loader
Crossbow.

You guys always bitch about our gun laws...our gun laws aren't the problem. If you break the law with a gun you are supposed to go to jail. The problem you won't face is that the democrats keep letting repeat gun offenders out of jail, over and over again. It works for them, they go out and shoot people, which allows the democrats to push gun control, but a lot of people are getting hurt by democrats releasing violent gun offenders.

One shotgun
One Muzzle loader
Crossbow.

You guys always bitch about our gun laws...our gun laws aren't the problem. If you break the law with a gun you are supposed to go to jail. The problem you won't face is that the democrats keep letting repeat gun offenders out of jail, over and over again. It works for them, they go out and shoot people, which allows the democrats to push gun control, but a lot of people are getting hurt by democrats releasing violent gun offenders.

We're worrying about the mass murderers who go on rampages and usually take their own lives before they are captured. Our gun laws don't do shit to stop these nuts.

And they never get out of jail.

Can you show me what percent of murders are committed by people who have already committed murder? I can't find that anywhere.

We do see that in Chicago many of the murders are committed by repeat offenders but they haven't been caught yet.

Repeat offenders key source of many Chicago homicides

Forum List

Back