Two idiots get banned from gun range.

Look like a couple of Trump voters

Not much of a gun person are you?

Google the four basic rules of firearms safety and then get back to me.
You support laws that allow idiots like this to have guns.

More important than that, you're incapable of passing laws that prevent idiots like them from having guns.

I'm a responsible gun owner who needs very little in the way of supervision. Looks like the failure is on your end.
No. You and I are good. But we have those idiots to worry about.

Do you oppose everyone has to take a gun safety class one time the first time they go to buy a gun?

I never had to take one.

But, everyone then gets to conceal carry. Everyone!

Yep.....if you charge a fee for a class it is a Poll Tax on a Right. If you require a test to own or carry a gun, it is a Literacy Test on the Right to own and carry a gun.....you democrats like Poll Taxes and Literacy tests back in the day when you were keeping Black Americans from voting, now you want to keep everyone from owning a gun...

Yeah, if they were liberals the gun would be pointed at someone else
Interesting you say that. My neighbor a catholic boy struggling with homosexuality and suicide finally blew his brains out. He was a huge trump supporter. Blew his brains out on trumps inauguration night.

He was drunk and partying late with some high school buddies. His hot girlfriend was coming over the next morning they were going to the gun range. He must have been up late after partying with those guys, wishing he was sleeping with one of them, and depressed because his girlfriend isn’t what he wants but his catholic parents putting pressure on him.

Mix in a lot of alcohol he blew his brains out.

I’ll never forget it was on trumps inauguration night. Weird such a vocal trump supporter would pick that night. Maybe he said now I can die happy trump won.

A Trump-supporting homosexual Catholic boy with a hot girlfriend eats a gun?

There's a whole lot of WTF in that story.
I know right? He was clearly conflicted and depressed about it.

Did I mention he loved guns?

I bet he was getting his guns ready that night because his girl said they were going to the gun range. He was drunk, sad because she’s a cool girl but he really didn’t feel that way about her. Finally he decided to do it. It was probably a split second final decision. He probably contemplated it many times before but something that night made him say fuck it.

His girlfriend and his best friends parents came with a key. They didn’t want to go in plus the dad was afraid because he sleeps with guns and might think we are intruders. We yelled and yelled finally I walked in and looked in the bedroom. Blood everywhere and his eyes were open

That's messed up.

And as believable as Warren being a real indian.

And yet, the NRA considers the guy in the video to be "a good guy with a gun"
Link?

Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys with guns.
Texas mother, a vocal gun rights advocate, killed by police after fatally shooting her two daughters during 'family argument' - NY Daily News

Gun Enthusiast Kills 17-Year-Old for Playing Loud Music; Lawyer Says He Acted "Very Responsibly"

You said "Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys" and then only listed two examples.

Way far more are the good guys and girls with guns, including myself. I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position.
Oh they're everywhere kid, just look.

Toddler shoots her mom with a gun her dad left in their car, police say - CNN

Yep.,...accidents happen. And more lives are saved by guns in this country.......Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives, stop rapes, robberies and murders......

You are the epitome of dumb. The good guy with a gun is the range master who tossed the unsafe idiots out.

Yet the idiot will probably be toting a gun in Walmart tomorrow. Do you feel safe knowing that?

There are over 17.25 million Americans carrying guns in this country...and gun accident rates are going down, not up.....you really don't know what you are talking about.

You said "Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys" and then only listed two examples.

Way far more are the good guys and girls with guns, including myself. I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position.
You are a good guy with a gun right up to the moment you become a bad guy

No.... actual criminals have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years...which means they can't buy, own or carry a gun when they grow up.....you don't know what you are talking about.

The NRA has tried for years to get legislation passed that when anyone uses a gun to commit a crime it's at least a 5 year stint in the pen. Dimstains won't allow it to become law. At the prison I worked at, which was ran by and infested with liberals, we were told that the average convict had been arrested on average 9 times before ever serving any time. Then you have parole, plea bargains, early release, all reason we have so much crime and that's the way libstains want it.

Many years back in Irving TX we had the MY-T-FINE car wash murders where a trouble maker, paroled form prison murdered 5 of his co-workers at the MY-T-FINE car wash. Libscum need to answer for all they are doing.

As far as the OP, instead of praising the gun range for throwing those two morons out, liberals demonstrate their LBS.

Last edited:
ya gotta give the range master credit for shutting it down as fast as he did
All kidding aside those two are the perfect example of how our gun laws aren’t strict enough.

Maybe the one who pointed the gun should be charged and never own another gun again. I’ll agree. Only hunting rifles with max 4 clip

Wow... the stupid is strong with you.....320 million people in the country, 600 million guns in private hands, and over 17.25 million people who can carry guns legally....

495 accidental gun deaths in 2016.

over 30,000 accidental car deaths in 2016....

We really need to ban cars, not guns.

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun.....495

Car.......38,748

poisoning......58,335

falling.......34,673

suffocation...6,610

drowning......3,786

You are the epitome of dumb. The good guy with a gun is the range master who tossed the unsafe idiots out.

Yet the idiot will probably be toting a gun in Walmart tomorrow. Do you feel safe knowing that?

There are over 17.25 million Americans carrying guns in this country...and gun accident rates are going down, not up.....you really don't know what you are talking about.

Pay no attention to the BULLDOGCRAP. If she knew anything about guns or was ever a member of the NRA, she'd know all of this. Just another anti-gun nut venting frustration because she cannot get her way on gun confiscation.

Anyone taking selfies at a range clearly has insecurity issues. That's aside from observable incompetence, as we see here in this video.

A lot of people get guns for the wrong reasons. Seems like they think it makes them feel like a badass. Again, we get back to a clear insecurity complex. People like that are more prone to just shooting someone if they feel threatened for remedial reasons, rather than acting responsibly. Or worse, even likely to go looking for trouble.

While I strongly support the Individual's right to a gun, the reality is that a lot of people shouldn't even be trusted to lead a lunch line, much less be expected to be responsible with a deadly weapon. A lot of people have a cowboy mentality.

Last edited:

You support laws that allow idiots like this to have guns.

No...they don't, I don't.....we support laws that actually punish criminals.... you just hate guns and want to ban them for everyone...
No I don't. I own 4 guns and a crossbow. But the most rounds any of my guns can hold is 5. That's the handgun. The 450 bushmaster (american made ruger) holds 4 max. And you have to cock the thing each time in between shots.

You want to blast off 20 rounds in one trigger pull ya lunatic. LOL

Where did the NRA say that? Please provide a link.

Actually, the NRA exists solely to teach people not to do idiotic shit like that.
I’ve never heard one lesson like this to come from the nra. All they do is protect the right for anyone to own a gun no questions asked.

You have to take drivers training but not gun training

You would have to actually back up that claim with something called "evidence" rather than lying again.
1. When I say, "i have never heard...." how do you want me to provide you with evidence I have never heard something"

Then I just gave an opinion.

And ended it with a fact. You have to take drivers training to drive a car. There is no exception to the rule. But not everyone has to take gun safety in order to buy a gun. Is this not a fact?

Link?

Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys with guns.
Texas mother, a vocal gun rights advocate, killed by police after fatally shooting her two daughters during 'family argument' - NY Daily News

Gun Enthusiast Kills 17-Year-Old for Playing Loud Music; Lawyer Says He Acted "Very Responsibly"

When did a spokesperson for the NRA describe the man in question as “a good guy with a gun”? You’re generalizing and doing a shit job of it to boot.

No.... actual criminals have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years...which means they can't buy, own or carry a gun when they grow up.....you don't know what you are talking about.
They start somewhere
They are responsible gun owners up until they pull the trigger to kill someone

The NRA has tried for years to get legislation passed that when anyone uses a gun to commit a crime it's at least a 5 year stint in the pen. Dimstains won't allow it to become law. At the prison I worked at, which was ran by and infested with liberals, we were told that the average convict had been arrested on average 9 times before ever serving any time. Then you have parole, plea bargains, early release, all reason we have so much crime and that's the way libstains want it.

Many years back in Irving TX we had the MY-T-FINE car wash murders where a trouble maker, paroled form prison murdered 5 of his co-workers at the MY-T-FINE car wash. Libscum need to answer for all they are doing.

As far as the OP, instead of praising the gun range for throwing those two morons out, liberals demonstrate their LBS.

Funny that you should mention the MY-T-FINE car wash murders, because I remember that happening. I also lived across the field from the Oshman's Sporting Goods store in Irving where those seven shitheads burglarized that night, and murdered Irving police officer Aubrey Hawkins.

Good that four of the shitheads were executed on death row. Three more to go.

Yep.,...accidents happen. And more lives are saved by guns in this country.......Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives, stop rapes, robberies and murders......
Not those bullshit statistics again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

How to Stop Lying

How to Stop Lying
Keep practicing Mikey, you ain't there yet.

Forum List

Back