Two explosions in Brussels airport

Thanks Tilly :smiliehug: We had update at about 8pm, parents and older brother also at the hospital, they're told "critical but stable", it looks like she'll live, but how her and everyone will deal with her lets face it partial dismemberment that's what these Monsters did to her.

I myself would want to die, I wouldn't want to live without both legs, I personally wouldn't be able to deal with that.
Fraud.

You spend 90% of your Troll time on this forum apologising for your Islamic pets at every opportunity, so here get some testicles, a thread for you to focus your obsessive propaganda in to your black hearts content....make comments in this thread, or are you afraid to?

CDZ - Are Leftists as dangerous as the Terrorists?

They're actually a strange mix of Islamofascist and Stalinist. Sick assholes!!!

Greg

Why does the sick asshole Troll make such grotesque comment? I tell him from now on to begin backing his shit up, we know he can't do this because he's a lying toad.

You cannot expect a mentally deficient nitwit like Tainted to actually make sense!!! He is a pathetic jerk.

Greg

Why am I not surprised he's an IRA sympathiser....oh but he "wouldn't condone some of the things they did"....ONLY some of the things....this of course in a thread where he's again defending and apologising for his Islamic friends, how many innocents did the murderous psychopaths the IRA kill and maim, no wonder he finds this Brussels stuff "funny".

His post # 55:

Ted Cruz: "Patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods"; Liberals go ape-sh** crazy hearing his statement

Last edited:
Lucy

The above post is typical of all American liberals.
The moment you bring up Islamic terrorists, you'll get this kind of response.

What kind of response? Using the truth, looking at other examples, trying to put things into perspective instead of just using made up stuff?

Lucy

What kind of response? Using the truth, looking at other examples, trying to put things into perspective instead of just using made up stuff?

Yeah, Islamic terrorism is all made up. Nice one dude.

Lucy

Do you mean frigidweirdo? The Troll is a Welsh fool.

frigidweirdo bizarrely from page one of this thread has been repeating variations of the same line. It's strange because why would Liberals and Leftists support the Islamists, when they say they're pro-women's rights and pro-LGBT and we all know the Islamists are extreme opposite.

I can't explain this myself, it's bewildering.

Lucy

Yeah, Islamic terrorism is all made up. Nice one dude.

Fine, you want to play silly beggars. I don't.

Lucy

frigidweirdo bizarrely from page one of this thread has been repeating variations of the same line. It's strange because why would Liberals and Leftists support the Islamists, when they say they're pro-women's rights and pro-LGBT and we all know the Islamists are extreme opposite.

Ah, after saying I still talk to you because you don't insult, there is comes.

What lie? I'm willing to explain anything to you. I'm willing to back anything up to prove it.

Are you willing to listen? Or just to insult like most others on this forum? People with closed ears and minds?

Lucy

What lie? I'm willing to explain anything to you. I'm willing to back anything up to prove it.

Are you willing to listen? Or just to insult like most others on this forum? People with closed ears and minds?

I don't often insult, unless I'm pretty annoyed. I fail to understand how Liberals and Leftists saying they're pro-women's rights and pro-LGBT can support Islamists who are anti-both.

Lucy

I don't often insult, unless I'm pretty annoyed. I fail to understand how Liberals and Leftists saying they're pro-women's rights and pro-LGBT can support Islamists who are anti-both.
They are told to think this way by their leaders...so they dutifully do so.

Lucy

He's typical of all American liberals. Anytime a thread such as this starts, they rush in and supply the deflection.
They hate American capitalism and American traditions and culture, so it's typical of them to take the side of anything that is not part of our dominant culture.

Because you aren't looking at it properly.

I'm not pro-Islam. I'm TOLD I'm pro Islam.

The reality is I hate Islam. I hate religion. I don't see the point. However I don't like basketball either. That doesn't mean I want to ban any of them. If people are happy with things that don't harm others, then who am I to say they can't.

Essentially I support freedom of religion. If there are Muslims who are peaceful, and there are and some are my friends, then I will defend their right to follow their own silly beliefs.

I'm pro-women's rights too, and pro LGBT.

Essentially my view is that people can do what they like as long as it doesn't harm other people. People should responsible for their actions, and not groups of people who haven't done anything.

We should also look to the past to see where mistakes have been made and not make them in the future.

But all I get is being told I'm an Islamist sympathizer and all this attacking nonsense.

Lucy

They are told to think this way by their leaders...so they dutifully do so.

And you see, people don't try to understand, they just attack.

Lucy

He's typical of all American liberals. Anytime a thread such as this starts, they rush in and supply the deflection.
They hate American capitalism and American traditions and culture, so it's typical of them to take the side of anything that is not part of our dominant culture.

And this, of course, is complete and utter cow shit.

The reality is I hate Islam. I hate religion. I don't see the point. However I don't like basketball either. That doesn't mean I want to ban any of them. If people are happy with things that don't harm others, then who am I to say they can't.

Essentially I support freedom of religion. If there are Muslims who are peaceful, and there are and some are my friends, then I will defend their right to follow their own silly beliefs.

Essentially my view is that people can do what they like as long as it doesn't harm other people. People should responsible for their actions, and not groups of people who haven't done anything.

We should also look to the past to see where mistakes have been made and not make them in the future.

But all I get is being told I'm an Islamist sympathizer and all this attacking nonsense.
Why is it always the same old nonsense of 'its not ALL Muslims so....?"

The same tired refrain...and yet, NO ONE SAID IT IS ALL MUSLIMS.

Why does the sick asshole Troll make such grotesque comment? I tell him from now on to begin backing his shit up, we know he can't do this because he's a lying toad.

You cannot expect a mentally deficient nitwit like Tainted to actually make sense!!! He is a pathetic jerk.

Greg

Yes and I bet he's too scared to post in thread that I provide the link for him.
History lesson. Afghanistan was contained and Iraq was a functioning country with elections. The long came Obama with the red line in the sand and poof, here comes ISiS...a real threat o our security. Bush had nothing to do with that.

Afghanistan was contained because all the fighters went off to Iraq.

Iraq was a "function country with elections" that didn't really function very well.

Yearly-Death-graph-Iraq.gif

If you think a country of 37 million that has a murder rate even in 2008 of around 8,000 people is stable, then you've got another thing coming. They don't even know their own murder rate, that's how "functioning" they are.

Election were held with bombings going off. Sunnis were told to boycott the elections in 2010, 228 people were estimated to have been killed during the elections. 176 were then killed from election day to the day the results were released.

I'm sorry if you think that's a functioning country. It's MORE functioning that Somalia, that's one positive I can find.

"If you think a country of 37 million that has a murder rate even in 2008 of around 8,000 people is stable"

Is America stable then? You have hefty murder rate yes? I'm basing this, on what you post.

Iraq had a murder rate of 15 compared to the US's 5 in 2009 per 100,000 people according to the world bank.

Three times higher than the US murder rate, and people think the US is higher.

It's not the only reason that Iraq was unstable at the time.

Okay, well that is shocking, I thought America would be higher....if you posted sensible stuff like this, where we could have a normal converse, things would be fine.

Sensible stuff? Everything I say I can back up. It's just you'll choose to try and "win" the debate somehow. Okay, you're not on my ignore list, because you are a person who I can talk to and doesn't insult, which under the circumstances of this board I thank you, however everything I say is honest, I might be wrong about some things, but mostly I'm not.

I think about things. I would back myself up more, but as you've seen from people on here, they don't like posts to be longer than they can read, and that often means a short soundbite. So I try and keep most of my posts down, then when people have questions and I have time, I will back up what I say.

It may come as a shock and bore to you but the vast number of murderers and murdered in Iraq and Syria are MUSLIMS!!! Now what Trump has been saying (clumsily) is that there must be a total effort to eradicate the mass murdering SCUM. I agree with him on that. It also means doing Full and Proper vetting of any Refugees or Asylum Seekers that may seek entry to the US. I also agree with that. What you are saying about Iraq is confusing. Are you saying that by 2010 it was not on the road to stability? It was NOT invaded by a group of Jihadi Cultists? That Syria is somehow NOT the source of ISIS? That the Euro Zone " had it coming"???

What is your exact POINT??

Greg

Last edited:
Lucy

It's a common feature: Anti-Western, Anti-USA, Anti-Israel..pro-Stalinists!!! They're the same shit; different shovels!!

Greg

Only people are saying ban all Muslims. Why? If it's not all Muslims, don't ban all Muslims.

Only people are saying ban all Muslims. Why? If it's not all Muslims, don't ban all Muslims.
You misunderstand.

Many on the Left, whenever radical Muslims murder innocents, scream don't blame ALL Muslims for the acts of a radical few. Mrs BJ did it yesterday.

Problem is...no one is blaming all Muslims. Strawman...it is a propaganda ploy to dupe the ignorant.

...and discontinuing all Muslim immigration into the US, until this violence is stopped, makes sense to intelligent people...the unintelligent are easily duped into thinking this policy bigoted.

You misunderstand.

Many on the Left, whenever radical Muslims murder innocents, scream don't blame ALL Muslims for the acts of a radical few. Mrs BJ did it yesterday.

Problem is...no one is blaming all Muslims. Strawman...it is a propaganda ploy to dupe the ignorant.

...and discontinuing all Muslim immigration into the US, until this violence is stopped, makes sense to intelligent people...the unintelligent are easily duped into thinking this policy bigoted.

For context....
"Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls

Forum List

Back