Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.
2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days - CNN

Are these political hits, and Who's next and in what state?

Correction: the above should say "OK and AR" Thanks to Mr. Moonshine for the correction.
Obama-Clinton strike again.

^Doh! Playing Dominos with 3 other old men. :alcoholic:

The fact that nobody in the media is asking this question is terribly suspicious.
In fact as the sun rises, they did find something out about one of the murders, the one in Arkansas to be specfic.
Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government - CD Media

Eesh, idk about that source there. :eek:

They're both Republicans. That has to have something to do with it. I'm not sure AR and OK are looking at guns or abortions, but both of those two former State Senators may have been looking to go for a House Seat, although that was not made known at CNN, and it disappeared entirely from FoxNews when I got there the second time, so I linked to CNN in the OP.
A guy drove all the way from a southern state to Alexandria to shoot Congressman Scalise, House Whip, and he had a list of others who were there that night. Fortunately, one of the first responders was on the scene and got the shooter after he took a bullet, I understand. :(

Oh, and I'm nursing bronchitis and a headache, so I'm turning in. :night:

I pray for this country, and I pray that the Democrats will do something other than harass the President for the duration.

If these were two Democrats, it would be headline news for the next several weeks, or until authorities released some answers to the press, which of course they would be in a rush due to media pressure.

Here we go with the conservative whining.
well good lord - everyone knows they to make up for the lack of whining from the left!
Do you know the difference between leftist whining and rightie whining?
The left needs tissue and the prospect of new lies to tell that takes the onus off them long enough to cover their propensity to serially commit their lives and behaviors to the gutter.
The right uses common sense, probity and the rules of law.
check your sarcasm meter. it seems to be not working.
When I put that mindless statement into my unspin machine, it comes up "leftist lockstep bullshit."

I read earlier that the woman was going to expose a child trafficking ring involving government officials and several lawmakers.
Well Carmela Harris and Nancy Pelosi both support Legalized Child Prostitution in California for girls and boys as young as 13.
Was that before or after the Democrats proposed to kill unwanted newly born babies lumped in with the unborn? First thing you know, they'll be including anyone too young to vote as old enough to freely kill them.
Dems have no use for people who are ineligible to vote unless they are somehow susceptible to naive lies.

The fact that nobody in the media is asking this question is terribly suspicious.
In fact as the sun rises, they did find something out about one of the murders, the one in Arkansas to be specfic.
Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government - CD Media

I never saw them before either. :dunno:
But it was all I could find that showed an inquiry was being made as to what the motive for her killing could have been if the police detectives are gong to find her killer.

But it was all I could find that showed an inquiry was being made as to what the motive for her killing could have been if the police detectives are gong to find her killer.

They're being tight-lipped about it.
"Authorities wouldn't say if Collins-Smith is the victim, and a judge has issued a gag order sealing the documents and statements obtained by police."

Former state senator reportedly found shot to death at her home

They linked to aol with this story: Second former GOP state senator found shot dead in two days

They're being tight-lipped about it.
"Authorities wouldn't say if Collins-Smith is the victim, and a judge has issued a gag order sealing the documents and statements obtained by police."

Former state senator reportedly found shot to death at her home
Thanks for the update. The Oklahoma former State Rep gives so little information, you'd wonder what happened to him, or if they were doubling down on leaks until they have a pat answer. That may be a wise course. Who knows?

Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.

Correction: the above should say "OK and AR" Thanks to Mr. Moonshine for the correction.
How long until they get added to the Clinton body count?

I give it 6-12 hrs.

I give it 6-12 hrs.
Sounds reasonable.

Why go after former state level politicians?
The motive might be that an election is coming up in November, and the Democrats must secure more seats, because they're gonna lose a couple of screw-loose first timers.

Oh, and shooting death scenes can be doctored to look like anything.

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?
Nobody framed Trump. He was investigated by people he appointed.
He damn sure as hell was framed. Those nosepickers well knew the Steele dossier was a flaky piece of shit from the office of Hillary Clinton's old spin room partners who wrote up lies by the volume for her for 8 years in the Clinton WH spinroom.

The dossier had little to do with anything and Clinton didn't create it.
Sorry, You're not paying attention to the facts of the frame job done on President Trump by the Democrat machine:

There's a body count on the Clintons? Link plz.

There's a body count on the Clintons? Link plz.
You're too lazy to check this out without help?

Understanding the Clinton Body Count Rumors?

Quoting CNN now that is news

Well they were former congressman

and it is a tragedy when anyone get shot

but lets let the police investigate before the conspiracy theorist have a hack at it.

Too late for that.
Your congresscritters can dish it out and you take it but are somewhat hypocritical about stuff that happens when it's a Republican who dies. You think you can suppress our curiosity when we question what the hell happened to 2 republican senators who were murdered 2 days apart when they're a day's drive away? We want to know.

Curiosity and bat shit crazy are not the same thing. I left my weed eater in the back of my pickup, and it went missing while I was in the drug store. It's perfectly reasonable for me to be curious about who stole it. It would be batshit crazy to claim the RNC had roving gangs of thieves in drug store parking lots whose goal was to steel weed eaters out of the back of pickups belonging to Democrats.

Breaking News Update!

The lady was investing the Child Protective Services in Arkansas for stealing tax dollars and using it to kidnap kids and sell them as sex slaves in a child trafficking ring.

My guess is it lead her to the Clintons and their Satan worshipping friends.

Well that could answer one of the murders.
If you believe an unnamed source that "CD Media" claims they have.

Take a look at that nutblog. Has an entire section on "Tsarism"..Oh...

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one, because they were not that far about--a day's drive if my map shows right, From Northeastern corner of Arkansas to Just south of the adjacent state of Oklahoma in the city of Norman, 20 minutes south of Oklahoma City. I'm real suspicious, due to the hatespeak of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down for 2.5 years against Republican President Trump, Maxine Waters telling her people to get in the face of Republicans who work for President Trump, Jerry Nadler, for harassment of our Republican President Trump with "impeach, impeach, impeach..." following America's Attorney General Barr ruling "NO COLLUDING, NO OBSTRUCTION!!!"

If that isn't a history of sick, sick, sick Democrat hatred and inciting Democrat people to rise up and punish Republicans they don't like, I don't know what is, and Arkansas is the state Bill and Hillary were Governor and First Lady of for quite some time. Murders and Suicides follow those two around like fleas.

Democrats want to rule by fear, and I'm supposed to say "Oh, dear me, such a COINCIDENCE!!!" (which it could be) if it weren't for those pesky lies that come out of the garbage mouthed lying Democrats in Congress.

If it is the same killer, I doubt it has anything to do with Trump or federal politics. This has to do with something these people did at the state level. Maybe something to do with how they voted on a gun or abortion issue.
They're both Republicans. That has to have something to do with it. I'm not sure AR and OK are looking at guns or abortions, but both of those two former State Senators may have been looking to go for a House Seat, although that was not made known at CNN, and it disappeared entirely from FoxNews when I got there the second time, so I linked to CNN in the OP.
A guy drove all the way from a southern state to Alexandria to shoot Congressman Scalise, House Whip, and he had a list of others who were there that night. Fortunately, one of the first responders was on the scene and got the shooter after he took a bullet, I understand. :(

Oh, and I'm nursing bronchitis and a headache, so I'm turning in. :night:

I pray for this country, and I pray that the Democrats will do something other than harass the President for the duration.

If these were two Democrats, it would be headline news for the next several weeks, or until authorities released some answers to the press, which of course they would be in a rush due to media pressure.

Here we go with the conservative whining.

You mean like the left does with Fox, Hannity and Limbaugh?

Anybody who thinks the MSM isn’t bias is a brainwashed fool. In spite of this great economy, the MSM reports over 90% negative on Trump.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Not to mention it is NBC and CBS backed sites that are currently going after youtubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back